Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Intresting One No?
  Yes?
  No!
View Results

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:18 pm
-pops out of nowhere- ...-looks at Yuki- hello Yuki!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:20 pm
-Motorcycle engine in the distance- Leon jumps a curb and does a backflip and lands on his bike in the perfect parking spot. "Hmph. What's up with the rain." He just stands and then goes around looking for people.  

MickeyTenshi

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:21 pm
bye yuki!-teliports some where else-  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:23 pm
MickeyTenshi
User Image

Username:MickeyTenshi
Neko Age:17
Neko Name:Leon Raybrandt
Relationship status:Single
Picture or Description or Links:
Bio:Unknown
Transportation:Red Bike and suzuki motorcycle
Weapons: Sword, Two pistols, and a 50 caliber sniper.
Powers: Mind reader, senses emotion. and is a Werewolf!
Crushes:....

MickeyTenshi

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:27 pm
(bout me: name Ktokiyanagi likes:everything and sparring dislikes nohting wepons:staffs guns axes shurikens knifes ..........bombs????
loves:he died... crying
crushes: he died crying
my family all of them where murdered when i was 2 yr. old and i grew up by myself...... then i was found and adopted at age 13  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:47 pm
Yuki walks to Nats car and knocks on his window. "You OK?" she says through the window.  

ViniCullen

x-Silver Tongued Devil-x

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:49 pm
ViniCullen
Yuki walks to Nats car and knocks on his window. "You OK?" she says through the window.

wh......what.......no not rally-he says as hes sivers-  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:53 pm
Yuki says" Come into the house and dry off..." she says quietly. I open the unlocked door and drag him in. ( I had to do that >.< )  

ViniCullen

x-Silver Tongued Devil-x

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:54 pm
ViniCullen
Yuki says" Come into the house and dry off..." she says quietly. I open the unlocked door and drag him in. ( I had to do that >.< )

-coufghs-ug( stare )  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:56 pm
-ends up somewhere else- ahhhhhhhhh~!-starts falling- i really need to work where i end up!!!  

Shiori_Azure

ViniCullen

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:02 pm
Yuki gets him some clothes she has from her old ex boyfriend from 3 years ago. "Here, Take a shower and you can have the suite for the night..." she says and brings him to his room with a shower and bathroom. Yuki walks back to his car and brings his car into the garage. After she does that she locks the front door and sits on the couch wet, and tired.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:04 pm
ViniCullen
Yuki gets him some clothes she has from her old ex boyfriend from 3 years ago. "Here, Take a shower and you can have the suite for the night..." she says and brings him to his room with a shower and bathroom. Yuki walks back to his car and brings his car into the garage. After she does that she locks the front door and sits on the couch wet, and tired.

-takes a shower and thinks-how did i get my self into this  

x-Silver Tongued Devil-x

ViniCullen

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:08 pm
Yuki goes into the other suite and she gets her nightgown and smiles. Yuki walks into the ( ONLY! ) showerroom where Nat is showering as she turns on the fan she wraps a towel around her chest and opens the shower door and sees Nat. Stares at Nat blushing hard...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:10 pm
ViniCullen
Yuki goes into the other suite and she gets her nightgown and smiles. Yuki walks into the ( ONLY! ) showerroom where Nat is showering as she turns on the fan she wraps a towel around her chest and opens the shower door and sees Nat. Stares at Nat blushing hard...

DAM WHAT IS YOUR PROP........ OUT .................  

x-Silver Tongued Devil-x

ViniCullen

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:13 pm
Yuki runs out of the bathroom embaressed and gets dressed and hops into her car and drives to Neko House and runs all the way up to her room and cries for feeling like a perv... "IM SO STUPID!!!!!!!!! HE DOESNT LIKE ME ANYMORE!!! T^T" she said while sobbing.  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games