Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[D] you belong with me.(w/lovely kawaii_yaoi_boy) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like?
  yes
  no.
View Results

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:47 pm
He smiled as they kissed, holding him tightly in his arms, there shirtless bodies pressed together. The kiss continued to deepen, his breathing growing uneven until he spoke in a whisper. "If I keep kissing you, we wont have a day at the beach, we'll spend the day on the sand." he giggled and kissed him again. "not that I would mind since the beach is deserted today."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:53 pm
"I would like that." Zack said giggling a bit breathless. "We haven't touched in a while." zAchk said trying to be sweet and cunning.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:57 pm
He smirked and carried him to the sand, smiling and catching kisses with him. He smiled and still holding him he lay a towel out to lay on with him. He giggled, "then Its time we got some touching in." He giggled and pinned him on the towel and trailed kisses down his stomach. He was glad he parked on the end of the beachh, where it was really private.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:05 pm
zack moaned as he was finally being touched, sensitive to all the spots.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:10 pm
He smirked and licked his lips, enjoying the sounds he was getting from the other. He smirked as he teased the others skin with his lips and teeth, enjoying the feel of the other under him, he led a trail back up and kissed him deeper, more passionately than before.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:37 pm
zack moaned deeper as he clutched at Ashen. "Ngg..A-Ashen.." Zack moaned out sweetly.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:40 pm
He smirked and continued kissing him as he slid his hands over the other, caressing him.

(Fadeness)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:45 pm
Zack breathed heavily as he kissed Ashen gently.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:50 pm
His breath ragged, he pulled one of the extra towels and covered them as he held him sweetly in his arms. He kissed him back sweetly, "now that was fun." He said as he giggled.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:59 pm
"That was...lets take a nap so we can be up at night and watch the stars." Zack suggested.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:10 pm
He nodded. "But I think we should put on our trunks again. I dont want to be caught nude, even though I enjoy it." He smirked and grabbed there trunks and put his on. He handed Zack his own. "Then we can nap and watch the stars like you want." He kissed him sweetly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:17 pm
Zack blushed and put his trunks on. He then snuggled up to Ashen and closed his eyes.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:19 pm
He smiled and held him close. He kissed Zacks forhead and held him as he fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:34 pm
Zach was snug and warm as he fell asleep. Hours later he woke up just as it was getting dark.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:38 pm
He woke up and smiled kissing him sweetly. He held him close as he looked up at the stars. "Its beutiful out here."  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff