Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Xbox and Playstation Gaming
Tifa's final limit break Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:56 am
You're not the only one; even though I good with many games, I couldn't get past some of the Gradius games! LOL! Even if I did use the Konami Code, I still couldn't fly past some of the bullets and enemy ships that cover the entire screen!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:40 pm
damn codes have failed!!! hey, did you know i made a new guild?  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:25 am
Yeah, I've been hearing about that lately around the guild one day. How's that working out? smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:44 am
it's so-so. we have three members, but not many people are interested in archaeology.  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:47 am
That really sucks, man!! They don't know what they're missing! Besides, what if the ruins and all that other stuff everyone learned in history books and movies is truly MORE THAN what we originally learned? Like Stonehenge, or the Mayan Calender, or even the Giza Pyramids! There had to be more secrets about these things that no one (including us) is even aware of! But your guild will grow bigger in time; it's still young...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:15 am
tru tru...i mean. no one has even found Shangri-La yet so i may be the first one to find it! it's gonna be my personal goal!  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:09 am
I wonder what it's like....I bet it's a really epic place! According to myths, it's a permanently happy place and the people living there could be nigh-immortal and age very slowly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:16 am
yeah! it's the Tibetan version of heaven and supposedly it's somewhere in the Himalayas but no one ever found it  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:42 pm
I always imagined that there'd be a door/portal to it or something because what if the entrance is really there, but people are not looking hard enough? What if there was a rock or something that could be pushed or pressed like a switch/lever that could reveal the entrance in some way? That'd be cool. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:56 am
hat would be wicked awesome! just like an indiana jones film! thoguh i dont think Indiana Moomey would have the same ring to it rofl  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:02 pm
It sounds pretty funny, actually! xd How about Indiana Josh? xd  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:19 am
eek thats pretty close to Jones! just some letters are missing xd  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:58 am
LOL! xd Now you just need a hat, a whip, some archaeologist/adventurer clothing, some maps, and some good close-quarters combat skills!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:53 am
i can fight pretty well.....awww who am i kidding? i fight like a nerd lol  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:21 pm
LOL! I'm no prize, either. I fight like someone who played too much fighting games. Sometimes, I tend copy off of moves, poses, and fighting stances from Street Fighter (mainly Ryu, E. Honda, Sagat, and Akuma), Super Smash Bros. (Donkey Kong, Wario, Mario, and Captain Falcon), and Final Fight (Guy the Ninja).  
Xbox and Playstation Gaming

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff