Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The great demonic bash Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:35 pm
Alexa finally woke up, "Mmmm.... were... were is S'" she asked E', "He is finishing a fight" he pointed to the castle, Alexa standed up, "He wont win, he only will destroy the boy but wont win" Alexa told E', she the sighed and picked her necklace, "We must give him this, is the only way he could destroy the dark energy without harming the boys body" Alexa gave E' the necklace... he started to run back to the castle.

"Ryoku, you cant do that, it will be in vain" S' told Ryoku as he still was stopping him from stabbing himself...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:46 pm
then get this overgrown pest out of me........ if not *the 3 swords hovered over me* then i'll take him with me  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:55 pm
"S' catch it up" a shout heard from behind, E' tossed the necklace to S', "put it infront of his heart" S' did that, the evil energy started to react...

"Hope that this works" S' looked as he put the necklace in Ryokus chest...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:58 pm
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Valerius was forced out of my body*  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:01 pm
(Nice scream you could be in a screamo band WoOt~)
Aka heard the scream and ran back to the castle without a second thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:11 pm
*turns to Valerius*
me: ............. u b*****d *brings swords back to a trangulated possession*
Valerius: w-what r u?
me: this time u die *charges at Valerius and then all 3 swords hit his vital points, but me and Valerius crash through the wall then we were falling from the castle*  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:20 pm
Aka heard a crash and saw Valerius and Ryoku fall from the castle."s**t!"She swore and raised her sword."Come forth, Suzuka!"She called out and the phoenix appeared. It caught Ryoku.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:33 pm
*before i went unconcious i retracted the swords and resheathed them, then i passed out*  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:56 pm
"Gahhhhhhh!!" Valerius fell to the ground, "What is it?" the dark figure asked, "They beated the phantom" Valerius started too bleed, "We dont have time to waste, stand up and continue" the other figure told him, he did and they continue.

"S' are you alright?" Alexa asked him, "Alexa, you are awake, jeje, its over now" S' trigger vanished and fell to the ground, he passed out, "Dont worry we have you" Alexa told him, catching him before he fell to the floor, E' looked at Alexa and asked her, "What is that gem that you gave me??"...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:50 pm
"It is the redguard gem, it was a memento of my mother" Alexa told him, E' eyes widen, "Thats... thats the gem we were sent to look here" E' told her, Alexa looked at her necklace, she looked back at S'...

"It is black, why is it so dark?" S' asked himself, he was in a pitchblack place, Alexa looked at E', "Im sorry, i cant give this to you" Alexa picked her necklace and guarded it...

"Guahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" S' shouted from no were, he was holding his chest, "What is happening??" Alexa asked, she was worried, "The seal, its reacting to all the power he used" E' told her, trying to calm down S'...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:24 am
"Gahhhhhhhhhh" S' shouted again, he was feeling a incredible pain, E' tried to stop S', but he was moving alot, the necklace started to shine...

"What is happening??" Alexa closed her eyes, the shine was to bright, Alexa took the necklace and put it on S' neck, the shine began to dissapear as S' started to calm down...

"So, the key to control the seal of pandora is that necklace??" E' told Alexa, "I dont know, this was the only thing my mother left to me" Alexa told him, patting S' in his forehead, he was unconcious now...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:27 pm
Aka sighed and picked Ryoku up.  

Blind Anbu

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:48 pm
E' walked to Aka, "Is he ok??" he asked, he also was concerned about Ryoku, he used lot of chakra too.

Meanwhile in konoha, 2 dark figures walked through the streets, they were looking only one thing, the hokage tower, "We must wait Valerius" the other figure told him.

"That Mizuneki, he's always late, he told us he would sent his best soldiers to start the invasion and there's no one here" Valerius was healing his wounds, his phantom jutsu was defeated by Ryokus attack and had damaged him also...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:30 pm
*slightly opens eyes*.......... kon...oha........... valerius......... he's........ in konoha............. the inv...asion........... we ............ must prevent.........it from happening *breathing heavily*  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:00 pm
"What??" E´was amused by that, "You got to be kidding, there is no way Valerius could pass the ilusion wall, it repels the demons" E told them...

"Yes, but they cant repell humans" Alexa told him, E' used a scroll and opened it, with his blood he wrote something, it said sight, the scroll opened a hologram, it was konoha owervie, the wall, it was destroyed...

"What, that means..." "Yes, the one who destroyed the wall is also a hybrith like S' and you" Alexa told them, was it possible, another hybrith that was a experiment of Ashford or the result of the divine sin...  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games