Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Mythics-Human/Creature Roleplay- Now Open For Posting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will win?
  Humans
  Mythics
  Peace
View Results

Yvansi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:17 am
Idarkoth stood still throughout the sudden storm and insult stream. When Paradisity began to fly away, he spoke to her mind. You don't understand. I had no choice. It was attempt to save us all and end our chances of ever being a family, or allow our race to be slowly destroyed in order to experience a peaceful, meaningful life. He was silent. He turned to Kiun. Listen to me well, fool of an old man. Today's events do not change my stance. I will kill each and every being that stands in my way, and I will kill the descendant of your leader. Then I will lead my people to war, and wipe the humans from the face of this earth. My daughter may not accept me, but that is not of importance. If she believes her father such a monster, let her believe what she wishes. He turned to Anath. We are losing the trail of the human thief. I suggest we leave.

Kiun turned to where Paradisity was flying away. "No!" He said and with a mighty leap caught the winds around him and followed her. "Please, listen to me!"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:18 am
It took Sortai a moment to realize she was allowing him to get off. He quickly found his way to the ground and began to run towards the tent. He hoped they weren't too late, but nevertheless.  

Yvansi

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:58 am
Paradisity, hearbroken and confused, continued to fly off as her father spoke to her.
Why did mom lie though, she said between sobs. Why don't I have any of your powers, or features? Why do I look like a normal star dragon, she said confused and distressed, hoping her father might listen to her, and answer her questions.
She turned to slightly look back at her father as she rose higher and higher in the sky, and realized Kiun was following her. She stopped in mid flight, and caught him in the winds he followed on, and held them there. He couldn't move, or else he would plunge into the lake below.
Litsen to what? Are you going to answer my questions? Or are you going to tell me that I am destined to bear my father's past, she growled at him.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:04 am
Idarkoth continued to speak. Your mother lied to protect you from what could have been. She didn't want you viewing your parents as outcasts, as banished fools. She loved you, as did I, but unless I had done what I did we would most likely all three be dead. He spoke again. You do not resemble me because the goodness in your mother overpowered that inside me. I was once much more rational, almost peaceful, but the war drove away all peace in my life. The star dragon your mother was didn't want our daughter raised as an outcast anyway, so she and I combined our powers to hide any resemblance to the 'monster' that I am.

Kiun froze, listening to her and yet wishing she would listen to him. "He corrupts you." The old man said weakly. "Please.... Please listen to me.... Leave him..."  

Yvansi

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:27 am
Paradisity continued to cry, as she hovered in the air, confused at what to do. Her own father, or the being that turned her father into the dragon he is today, but with good intentions. They were both manipulative, but she didn't know who to listen to. The clouds had subsided, and the moon shown out once more, as there were now no remnants of the storm that she had made.
She listened to her father speak. Even if he was a killer, he was still her father, and Paradisity couldn't shake that out of her head. She had wanted for so long to know what her father was like, and now he stands before her, and she won't even look at him. She felt ashamed of herself.
She looked back down to the ground where her father, and Cody stood, and the small human boy, and slowly began to descend, taking Kiun with her.
She put Kiun on the ground, releasing her control of the winds, and stood to face her father once more. As he spoke, there was one small thing he said, that could change her mind. She looked up at him, and spoke.
You loved me?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:35 am
Aloura hastily moved back into the tent, and began to work.
She opened the box that had all the herbs in it, and made a bowl out of her crystal, and began to make something out of them. First she took the dew of the moon beam flower, and poured it into the bowl, leaving the flower dry. She mashed up all the other herbs in another bowl, into a fine powder. She hastily ran back out of the tent.
"I need water. Someone fill this bowl with water, and I need a fire," she said, running back into the cage.

"This is where I hate not being a fire dragon," Tsurara sighed as the grabbed the bowl in her mouth and headed over towards the pond. "I can never help when it comes to making something that involves fire," she said. She laid the bowl full of water next to the opening of the tent, and looked at Raven and Sortai.
"Can one of you make a fire," she asked intently.

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

Yvansi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:36 am
Idarkoth nodded. As any father would his daughter. I fought and killed, I annihilated our enemies all for you and your mother. It is for you that I fought, and now I fight for all of us mythics. for there to truly be peace, the humans must all die. As long as they live they will persecute, kill, and banish us.

Kiun was silent. He dare not speak, as Paradisity was seeing the side he didn't want her to see. "I agree, Idarkoth. The humans are corrupted, but so are you. You must see that. The way to peace is not more war."

Idarkoth turned with a roar. Words I heard long ago, when you sealed I and the others away! You are very, very lucky Paradisity's mother, wasn't there or I would have torn you apart by now!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:47 am
Father listen, please, Paradisity said desparately, trying not to let her fear and sadness get the best of her, again. The more we fight, the more both races will get a bad reputation. If we retaliate towards the humans, they will never see us for what we really are, she said looking up at her father.  

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:55 am
Cody seemed to take this all very well. "I told you humans were bad news," he commented, taking wing to fly up, near Paradisity. "Maybe we should let this guy wipe them all out!"

"Well, then, perhaps you should tear him apart now," Suggested Anath to the demon dragon, with a nonchalant wave of his hand. "Kiun seems to be contradicting your logic- as we both know, that cannot be stood for. He's obviously not joining us, so I see no reason to keep him alive any longer. Kill him and let's be done with it, and we can continue to pursue the thief."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:56 am
"Oh, hun, don't worry." Aieori said, turning to look at Sky. "I'm sure he'll warm up to you..." he smiled comfortingly.  

heartsXdespise

Yvansi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:28 pm
Idarkoth looked at Paradisity, his daughter. You don't understand. It is this man's fault I am the way I am. It is his fault I couldn't return to your mother and you. It is his fault I have such a deep hatred for the humans. He turned to Anath. Perhaps I should, perhaps I shouldn't. For the time being, Anath, I would suggest we find and kill the thief.

Kiun finally spoke his mind. "Kill me. Spare the descendant of our leader." He spoke as if he were final in his decision, his face grave. He removed the red bandanna from his eyes, the milky whiteness showing. "Give an old man his final wish. take my life and spare the boys, and please don't drag these two into your war."

Idarkoth chuckled. So now you want to die, Kiun? He looked to Paradisity. I should kill him without hesitation. But I ask now: Should I spare him and you join our efforts against the humans, or will I kill him now? He simplified the choices. I can either kill him, or the one that will free the others sealed by him. And you can help me find and kill him.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:30 pm
Sortai nodded. "Years of living as a thief brings good things, too." hje said and snatched up a small sharp stone and two sticks. He shaved the sticks with the rock then rubbed them together after forming a nest with the stick shavings. Soon a wispy stream of smoke came up and a spark came from the sticks. A spark went off again and the sticks burst into flame.  

Yvansi

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:02 pm
No, no, Paradisity whispered, shaking her head as she stepped back from her father. I may be your daughter, but I'm not a killer.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:26 pm
Cody snapped his wings out to their full length. "You're gonna need to leave Paradisity alone, now... because you're upsetting her, and I don't really like that." Cody growled at Idarkoth. He wasn't sure how he was going to enforce his threat, but somehow, he didn't want to look at Idarkoth anymore.  

heartsXdespise

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:07 am
Tsurara watched as the human made the fire, amazed at how simple it was. She went and told Aloura that she had everything she needed.
Aloura came out of the tent hastily, and took the bowl of water into the tent, and came out again, and took a stick of fire. She went back into the tent, and all was silent.
Tsurara, exhausted from finding the herbs, found a place secluded from the drama, and curled herself up, and lay there.
"Alright Lowri, hang in there," Aloura said as she worked with the herbs. She took the fire, and put it in a pit, under neath the bowl of water. She poured the powdered herbs into the bowl, and the dew ontop of that. After she knew the mixture was heated enough, she began her spell.
"Parfois le monde peut sembler comme un endroit peu amical et sinistre, mais croit que je quand je dis la est beaucoup meilleur dans lui que le mauvais. Et ce que pourrait sembler comme une serie d'evenements malheureux, peut l'infact etre les premieires etaps d'un voyage."
Aloura chanted this as she concentrated, making the mixture change color and consistency. Carefully, she picked up the dried moon beam flower, and droped into the mixture, with a puff of smoke, and the mixture began to emit a steam. She laid the bowl next to Lowri.
"Lowri, if you can hear me, you need to breath this in. It will relax you and every part of your being, and begin the healing process," Aloura said strongly.

Lowri laid, quiet, and unmoving, but as Aloura spoke to her, the gem on her head began to glow, and the chip in it melted away.
Aloura, pleased to see this sign, stepped out of the tent, and spoke.
"I think we caught her injuries just in time. It will take a few days, but she should be ok," she said, walking back into the tent.

Tsurara didn't move as Aloura spoke. Just laid there in solitude, and rested, but she heard Aloura, and was thankful.

*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games