Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:07 pm
"Thankyou." he said, sliding them into the folder. he didn't know exactly what he'd do with them if he had to travel again. personal belongings weren't his thing. he sighed and laughed.
"well, that's that taken care of"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:21 pm
"Anything else?" Koko glanced down at the computer and then the tiny clock in the corner. There was still a few hours of night left. She wasn't sure what else to entertain her guests with. And would they be staying for the day if they remained here by the time the sun came up?  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:28 pm
Drake shook his head.
"as absorbing as the internet-thing is, i'm satisfied."
he tucked the folder under his arm and looked her up and down.
"how's your back?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:32 pm
Koko waited to see if Judith wanted to use ut, but when she gave no indication she shut the computer down.

She managed to not blush as she watched him gaze up and down. "It's doing better.....thank you," she replied looking him in the eye and then Judith since she did the actual task of removing the shards.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:49 pm
[sorry g2g sad ]  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:27 pm
Judith smiled at Koko.
"That's good, that would have been difficult to deal with on your own."  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:48 pm
"Unless you have tentacles of course." Drake joked. He then gave her a patronising look, like one does to a child. "you were vewy vewy brave." he laughed.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:42 pm
Koko wasn't amused by Drake's little joke. And I suppose you would want to kiss it better? The thought oddly excited and frighten her. She only gave him a blank stare for a brief moment. "Well.....I need to go clean the blood out of my clothes before it sets in," she commented. She didn't know what else to provide for them. Then, with great regret, but felt a bit obligated to offer....

"Would you like a more hospitable place to stay for the day?"

It was good in a way though.....no one would wonder into the old burnt shop and get eaten....and she wasn't going to open her shop tomorrow. She needed to catch up on her sleep. She wanted to be able to stay concious for Grace's wake that evening.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:50 pm
Drake's eyes lit up at the offer and he nodded enthusiastically.
"If you're offering. do you have a spare room?"
the idea of sleeping the whole day in a bed seemed like heaven.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:08 pm
Koko was a little startled by how happy Drake seemed. "Not really.....but the couch folds out and I'm normally in the shop during the day so each of you could have a bed," she replied as she headed up the stairs back up to the apartment.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:22 pm
"I bagsee the bed." Drake said quickly (chivalry having gone out of the window), casting a smirk at Judith. "Of course, you could join me if you wished...."
he glanced quickly at koko, curiosi of her reaction to see if she actually liked him or whether she'd simply been stunned by their sudden blood-connection before. He the shrugegd and gave a mischevious grin.
"You could both hop in, I wouldn't mind. We don't even need to sleep." He joked, laughing.

[Drake's a perv, did you notice? xd ]  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:42 pm
((No....not at all.... rolleyes XP))

Koko was facing away from them so she was able to hide her face that was blushing with embarassment that Drake was snatching up her bed so quickly and anger at what he was implying.

She struggled to keep control of her voice, "....I'll....I'll just go set up the couch then." Her pace quicken as she headed upstairs. Drake was breaking down her barriers far to easily-she didn't like it. Try that in my bed and I'll send the dogs in to open the curtains....

She rummaged in the closet and found the extra covers and pillows. No help was needed in unfolding the couch and moving the furniture a bit. A tiny benefit of being a vampire-a little extra strength.

The sheets were of a soft cotton and tan in color. A simple repetitive design decorated the edges.

She gave a small-slightly nervous smile and went about to cleaning her laundry.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:10 pm
"I guess I've got the couch then." Judith chuckled and sat on the edge of he couchbed.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:28 am
Drake laughed. "now you're no fun."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:12 am
Koko ignored Drake's comment as she passed by with her bloody laundry and head back downstairs to the basement where the washer and dryer were.

She considered herself an expert at removing blood stains after several decades of practice.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games