Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Macabre Manor Boarding School (AlwaysAccepting,monsters,etc) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested?
  Heck Yeah!
  Umm, no, sorry...
  Im sending a pm now!
  Goldz!
View Results

Shy_Red

Green Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:30 pm
Alec tossed some of his fallen hair out of his eyes. "Yes, yes. I am a witch as well. " Alec took Sleena's hand and kissed the top of it sweetly. "I think it is safe to say everyone has a bit of magick in them, hm?" He gave her a wink and let her hand go. "Alegra is the truly gifted one, though. I've never witnessed that girl turn a spell she couldn't handle. She's....talented, if you will," he said, his voice faltering ever so slightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:35 pm
Danika listened to Alec dote on his sister, who had left. He hadn't said anything to her personally since she told him what she was. Was that why? She hoped so, in a way. It seemed he was flirting with Sleena, and she couldn't help but be a bit jealous.

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

Kixna1016

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:56 pm
"Trust me; if I had it, I would've found it by now." She smiled and giggled a little bit. "And I'm sure you're every bit as talented as she is."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:11 pm
Alec shook his head again."No. Honestly. I excel at art, As Danika here. My magick is nothing to be tampered with, lest I should transform you into a goat. It's a promise I don't want to keep." He laughed, his jokes good-natured.
While flipping the pages of his textbook endlessly, he cast a glance in Danika's direction. Offering her a slight smile before he looked back down.  

Shy_Red

Green Dabbler

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:20 pm
Danika smiled back at Alec, still a bit frustrated with his flirting, but she had a feeling that it was in his nature. "I still can't wait to see the finished product of your painting..." She said sweetly..

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:47 pm
"Cool, an artist!" Sleena said excitedly. She couldn't help but be interested in him. "I'm an artist myself, too...kinda. My medium is jewels, but it's nothing like what you can do, I'm sure." She smiled at him kindly.  

Kixna1016

Shy_Red

Green Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:27 pm
A smile crept along Alec's lips as he peered, yet again, through strands of fallen hair, over at Danika. "Consider the source...I'm sure the painting will be beautiful..." he said sheepishly.
Sleena's comment left him curious. An artist with jewels? "Do you take requests?" he asked her, hinting towards his next question.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:30 pm
Sleena smiled as she whipped out a sample of what she did with them. A golden heart was on a chain with green specks coloring the gold.
"This is a pretty good example of my amateur skills. La corazon del fuego. And, it depends on what you want." She chuckled then looked down.  

Kixna1016

Shy_Red

Green Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:01 pm
Plucking the beads from her hands, Alec smiled, fingering each bead meticulously."How much do you charge? I'd love to buy two and I won't go without paying for them," he added with a sincere smile. "This is beautiful. I'd love to have a green one for Alegra and a blue one as well..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:09 pm
Sleena laughed out loud. No one ever asked to pay for her work; she never thought they were that good. "Oh, I don't know Alec. I'm not the kind that asks for payment for my work. Tell ya what; I'll make them and you can decide how much they're worth. Green and blue...tricky, but doable." She thought about how she would do it. She looked up and smiled. "I enjoy a challenge."  

Kixna1016

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:13 pm
Danika had blushed slightly at the compliment, but was interested in the jewels. It was fascinating. The fey had jewelry, but usually it was made from natural things. Seeing as they couldn't wear iron, but that still left gold and silver...but they had to be pure. "They are really pretty..." She said softly, examining the necklace with her eyes...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:41 pm
Alec shrugged slightly. He hadn't intended to be difficult. That's sort of what he meant by being terribly at magick. Things always seemed to be a bit more dificult for him.
"My sister's favorite colour is that deep forest green and I happen to enjoy the colour blue, like the ocean when the sun hits it. I love all colours though. Blue was just what came to mind when I thought ouf- I'd like a blue one is all." Alec paused, ruffled a hand through his hair andd then tossed it into the air in mock defeat. "I'll tell you what. You make me a necklace or two and I'll paint you anything you'd like! How about that?" He suggested with a raised eyebrow lingering for an answer.
-----
Meanwhile, back in her room, Alegra was busy, nose deep in a book. She had found her mug of tea sitting right where Alec had left it. She'd used a simple spell to reheat the sweet liquid and enjoyed sipping it only a few seconds later.
"Hmm, a very peculiar creature indeed," she said, closing the book she'd managed to dig out of her old suitcase. The cover depicted a hand carved image of a pixie."Well, she's certainly no Tinkerbell," she chuckled with an innocent snort.  

Shy_Red

Green Dabbler

Kixna1016

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:50 pm
Sleena couldn't help but laugh and nodded.
"Deal. So, I'll need....hmmm....what would create a bluish color. Green is easy; all I need is a type of plant. But, blue...that one is tricky." She left it to her though as she turned to the other girl. "Do you want one too?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:06 pm
Danika shrugged. "I don't know, I can't wear Iron...so is there any in the necklace?" She asked curiously. "Oh, the flower, larkspur, is good for a deep blue color, so is a sapphire, some blueberries too..." She listed off, trying to help..

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

Shy_Red

Green Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:53 pm
Alec felt a deep blush colour his cheeks as he listened to the girls discuss colours. His intentions for the blue necklace were to give it to Danika.
"I was rather hoping I could give one to you, Danika," he decided to admit, despite the blush he felt.
---
While idly stirring a small cauldron on her hot plate, Alegra sniffed the contents wafting from the iron bowl and scrunched her face up.
"Oh! Good goddess! That smells absolutely putrid!" she exclaimed, quickly funneling a liquid into a vial and corking it. "Alec better have a good reason for asking for this..." she mumbled.  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff