Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
The night world...soulmates ACCEPTING NEEDS BOYS AND GIRLS! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noltic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:58 pm
Nich smiled up from slurping noodles into his mouth. He had eaten quite a few ramen noodles before making lots of moeny, and as a resut had developed a poor habit of not bothering to twine his psta around a fork. He didnt caremuch though considering it probably didnt bother emily, and for some reason in his mind everyone else could piss off.

"I dunno about have to be, but you never know i may get a little sick of you and want to be alone soon..."

He was joking completely and his tone reflected the playful remarks.

"...ya i think im gettin a little sick of you."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:58 pm
Emily chuckled. Obviously noticing the slightly odd way in witch he ate made him seem cute. She doubted he cared though and neither did she. She ate more bites of shrimp and laughed at him joking.

"Well what i'm tired of you? Seems we both have a problem then huh?" she joked.  

Silencematters

Noltic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:10 pm
Nich chuckled and drank some water. He was enjoying his idle chat with emily, and it made him realize that the fact that he could just not bother saying anything really was important to him. He felt so at ease.

"Get over yourself beuatiful, we both know your completely smitten with me."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:15 pm
Emilly chcukled. She liked that they could joke around with this. It had been a while since she could really be happy with someone. She glanced at her clock with ide eyes.

"Ok..speaking of witch we have happened to be gone for about an hour so i'll have to be smitten later i still have another few classes to worry about." she said moving to stand up.  

Silencematters

Noltic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:32 pm
Nich was by her side in a flash. He held his hand out to her with a smile.

"I realize you should be in class, but that doesnt make me want to go any more than i dont already... you had better make this worht my while tonight."

He winked at her provocatively and grinned wide. He got a blast of nostalgia just there from the first night he'd met Emily and he'd made too many innappropriate jokes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:04 pm
emily chuckled but she didn't realy know what st. she was kind of in a hurry to get back to school she hated being late.

"thank you for lunch and everything and yu"re eally not letting me go you"re coming with right?" she asked heding towards the door.. she smiled..he really was nice to her  

Silencematters

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces