Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Midgar Municipal Water Supply (AC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:16 pm
((We don't have to stay completely true to AC for this part, right? So I can improvise a bit...? ))

Tifa stirred, having been woken by movement and the urgent sound of a familiar voice. "Cloud...?" she asked as the image of a spiky haired blonde swam into her vision. She blinked a few times as the stiff pain and muscle weakness came back to her. Controlling an urge to groan in pain, she tried sitting up in his arms, dissapointed that it was more difficult and painful that she thought. "Where...where have you been?" she laughed a bit, and realized that trying to sit up on her own just wasn't going to work at the moment and relaxed back into his arms. "You're always late." she teased, annoyed at herself for speaking so weakly and shakily. She had helped defeat Sephiroth, surely a little beating shouldn't had left her so weak. Then again, it had been a long time since she had gotten into such a fight. She vowed to herself that she would start practicing more often and keep in shape.

"Great." Saerenna muttered sarcastically. "Well, I suppose we'd better. Can't leave him alone to mess with valuable ShinRa property. I still want a better look at this place later." she said, walking off while following the display she saw on the inside on Slayer 1's visor.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:57 pm
Cloud looked down on Tifa and felt sad that he wasn't there to stop this from happening. " Who did this? What happened?" He asked her as he calmly could. All the time he was remembering back then... When Sephiroth had cut her in the reactor in Nebliheim. He had been late then too. She was close to death then, Cloud wasn't sure about now. He thought that she might have internal injuries. He restricted himself from checking over he for anything that might be broken; in fear of what he might discover.  

Furzball

Dapper Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:14 pm
"I... actually I don't know who he was. He came in asking for mother, and then we fought. Then... oh no!" Tifa said, her eyes widening as she sat up quickly out of reflex and grabbed his arm, "Cloud, he took Marlene!" Unfortunately this quick movement must have done something to what had been hurting her so much inside, as she was thrown into excruciating pain and couldn't keep her position as she fell back into Cloud's arms again, trying to keep her conciousness through the pain.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:23 pm
"Tifa..." Cloud says sadly, his arm begins to burn as his eyes begin to flash various visions of his past, Sephiroth. His arm slightly twitches as he tries to keep it still under Tifa.  

Furzball

Dapper Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:30 pm
Tifa shook her head slightly, still wondering how one simple fight could have caused so much pain. She must have internal bruising or something, she reasoned. "Ouch...sorry for making you worry..." she whispered, her eyes squeezed shut as she slowly lost her battle against unconciousness.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:50 pm
"Ti...Fa!" Cloud gasped as the pain in his arm sheared up into his whole body. He fainted, releasing Tifa and falling over facing the other direction. He had visions of a field of Aerith's flowers, and a single wolf.

OCC- sorry about it being so short, I'm trying to stick to the movie and didn't know what else to write. Next thing is to reawaken back at seventh heavan I guess.  

Furzball

Dapper Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:57 pm
(( Sounds good to me. ))

Tifa's next thoughts were fairly blank. She wasn't quite sure what had happened or where she was, and her eyes were still closed. However, a little while later she recognized smells. Smells of home. At first she was relieved that maybe she had just had a nightmare or something, but when she took a deep breath she felt pain in her chest and realized that it must have all happened. Still unwilling to open her eyes, she just lay there and reviewed in her mind what had happened. The dark haired lady figured that she must have indeed passed out in the church, and supposed that it had been Cloud that had brought her back. Sure he was almost always late, but he never failed to arrive.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:41 pm
Cloud began to stir, his arm was throbbing. He brushed it with with his other hand and slowly sat up. He saw that he was in one of the childrens rooms in the Seventh Heavan. He turned and saw Tifa in the next bed over still resting.  

Furzball

Dapper Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Janus HighPriestOfPlayer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:35 am
Saerenna
"Great." Saerenna muttered sarcastically. "Well, I suppose we'd better. Can't leave him alone to mess with valuable ShinRa property. I still want a better look at this place later." she said, walking off while following the display she saw on the inside on Slayer 1's visor.
The robot seemed to hurry their movements slightly, as if anxious to catch up with the errant chimera before he did something regretable. Their path, following Slayer 1's Radar, and tracking computer estimations ended up leading them to a wall. "He Passed This Way, I Am Certain." The voice seemed perhaps a little hesitant, still trying to calculate what could have gone wrong.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:34 pm
Misopan_Kurai
Shinrei mumbled something incoherently and pulled the scientist closer to him. After nuzzling against her, he settled back down into sleep, however, despite this, Dahry couldn't quite break his grasp.
Dahry struggled against Shinrei's impossibly firm hold, surely it was impossible to so strongly hold somone while sleeping?! Changing tactics, she instead started sqirming downward, her goal being to get under his arms entirely. Infuriatingly, the shinobi just seemed to grasp more firmly, making escape impossible in that direction. Goaded into rage, Dahry started trying her best to just inflict some kind of damage upon him. Kicking, sqirming, scratching, all to little avail for there was chain mail under his ninja outfit! Finally calming down some, Dahry remembered her materia, reaching into her pocket she used the first one that came to hand.  

savanacat

savanacat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:37 pm
A glow surrounded Dahry and Shinrei, hiding them from view. The pink haze settled as the spell charm took hold on the unresisting shinobi. Dahry could only gaze in horror as he woke to look her in th eye.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:39 pm
Cloud sat back on his bed and holds his head in his fingers.

What should I do now?

Furzball

Dapper Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:45 pm
OOC: Wow, It's been longer than I thought since I posted...MISOPAN has posted more than me gonk

"I'll go look for our Brothers..." Sabel volunteered, rising out of her silent reverie, and mounting Kuroi. She headed off towards where she'd last seen the two, and after sometime, the confused Remnant realized she had gotten herself lost. Cursing her always wandering thoughts, she pulled Kuroi to a stop and looked around for any recognizable landmarks. To her misfortune, she did spot something she recognized. A dilapidated lab, the same one she had awakened in... In that moment she wanted nothing more than to turn Kuroi in an about face and tear off as fast as the racy black chocobo could manage, never looking back, instead she found herself dismounting and leading the bird towards the site.

She had the chills as she entered the site, but still she felt compelled to enter this place once again. She needed to know who she was, and if there was anywhere she could find files that she knew related to her, this would be it... She passed through the facility, passing the many glorified beakers in which deformed and mutated organisms rested, as she once did...Only I was frozen... they still have bodily functions, they breathe and their hearts beat... why was I sealed in a stasis...? She wondered. She found a desk and a file cabinet. Both were locked, but a minmal application of her Jenova enhanced strength changed that. She dug through the musty papers, and wondered why she had never done this before. I was weak then...before Mother found me... She rationalized, fingers flipping through the files, and suddenly she halted. Jenova Project, Specimen #4. With a gulp and shaking hands, Sabel withdrew the file.

'Specimen has no known Relations or Acquaintences outside the company, is of optimal health...' She read "...No one outside the company? So I was involved with ShinRa?" She puzzled, and re read the introductory passages, but it made no reference to her prior rank, if anything she'd been a mere civilian. Growing frustrated she went back to examine her case history. Even if I can't find out who I was before, at least I'll know what they did to me... X Month X Day 'First set of Jenova injections administered under Anaesthesia.' X Month X Day 'Not only has subject d shown a reaction to Jenova, the specimen seems to have multiplied the number of Jenova cells. Specimen is numbered 4' A note scrawled on the side of the paper caught her attention. 'Specimen d will cooperate willingly to protect specimen v...' Specimen v? Sabel wondered. How can I find that in the folders, they're marked by number, not letter... Grumbling she accepted that unless she searched through every file here she would never find another reference to this 'specimen v'. She turned back to her case history once again. X Month X day #4 has been growing sick, suspected to be an immune reaction to Jenova, which have been replicating quite quickly. Project considered for a Jenova recreation using this specimen...' X Month X Day 'Specimen entrusted to the TURKS department for observation during Reunion' X Month X Day 'Specimen grows sicker by the day and is becoming more unstable calling for "Mother" ' X Month X Day 'Project: Rebirth cancelled, subject 4 has been sealed in a stasis for later study, dangerous level of Jenova cells, facillitated declining condition' So... I was sick...because of Mother...the Geostigma...I was dying... Sabel smiled a little crookedly. I'm better now aren't I? Mother fixed me didn't she?

Sabel sighed and stood up, she'd read all there was, there was no reason to linger... She glanced around and actually took note of the organisms growing. Strolling along, she felt a sudden sensation of malice and madness so strong she yelped in fear. As she turned towards the feeling to see the beaker from whence it emanated she felt rooted to the spot as cold chills broke out on her body. Paralyzed by fear, the aura dragged memories from her subconscious nightmares, this thing she remembered. The tank began to bubble even as the nightmares returned. Shreiking mad laughter and a horrific visage appeared in the glass and bubbles. Sabel screamed in terror and fell backwards. Her screaming stopped abruptly when her head connected with the hard concrete flooring but still she suffered in her subconscious mind, reliving nightmares to which she could put no name.

She awoke suddenly, a hard warm beak nuzzling her face and then the sticky wetness of Kuroi's tongue, licking blood from her face. Tenderly she felt her head and the clotted stiffness of dried blood in her hair. Her head had mended, healing as all Mother's children did with alarming speed. "Let's go Kuroi." Sabel muttered, thoroughly rattled by her experience. The bird bore her back to Ajit, and she knew she was going to be late for the Gathering. The loud roar of a motorcycle engine grew on the edges of her enhanced senses, making her head hurt worse. She topped a rise and saw the machine making the noise. She scowled as she recognized the approaching rider. "Nii-san." She spat, and reached for her phone aiming to warn her brothers, but stopped mid action, if she could Turn or Destroy the Traitor, her Brothers would be glad, perhaps already he might be hearing Mother's call. With this thought of being fully accepted, The Remnant raced to encounter the wayward son of Jenova.

OOC: Muah, now an uber post! And yes Corey, this means you have to show up with Cloud sometime soon.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:41 pm
(OOC- fine fine fine, I'm still here aren't I? Next time you need me just send my girlfriend over to yank my ear to the computer.)

Cloud was lost in his own thoughts. He was riding his motorcycle based on impulse while he was in a daze. He was having a vision of Aerith.

Cloud:" I cannot forgive myself... I wasn't able to come to my senses quick enough... That is why I am not fit to protect anyone."

Aerith: "Zuru Zuru, If it were true, you wouldn't be helping the others now. "

"But I..."

Cloud's dream is inturrupted as he sees a woman on a chocobo staring him down. He pulls out his center blade of the "First Tsurugi" and shifts it into battle mode He slightly holds it off to his left, his right arm slightly throbbing with geostigma he didn't want to use it unless he had to.

Furzball

Dapper Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:36 pm
((Ano... isn't it his left arm that has geostigma....?))

Saerenna pushed on the wall experimentally from inside the robot. "You're sure about this, huh? Well, unless there was more to that Chimera's experimentation than animal parts, such as shapeshifting or being able to go insubstantial... Then there must be a way through. Switch, lever, hidden door, hologram, something...." she suggested, using the display on the visor to look around the room for anything out of the place. Finally, she decided to call, "Hey Mr. Freyr, are you around here?"  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff