Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
VampirexHuman (SlavexMaster) (filled by Hawrte) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:46 pm
"I... um..." Suddenly she was not quite sure how best to tell him. "Ok.. big news first. I am Valerian's daughter..." she said first, her voice beginning to grow quiet in shame as she finished her sentence.

"Oh nothing, I was just thinking of the aftermath when I can drain him dry." He said laughing. Upon hearing the masters comment, Valerian stopped and looked at him. "Why would you do that master, knowing it would make things harder in a sense. What if she had killed him like I know she was planning to do. She killed that waitress without much of a thought, and fed from him already."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:51 pm
Bradley had just swallowed a bite when he heard her comment. "What?" He asked hitting his chest hard making sure it didn't get lodged in his throat.

"That's where the guessing game comes into consideration. I knew you were looking for something. I saw that Spade had been caught. I went to go look at her and saw her and the man in charge. He was talking to a young man. When he came back to get the information I scared him and told him to let her be sold cheaply. He didn't agree so I bit him and he looked pale after that he still didn't want to so I bit the other side and he finally agreed." Dr. Drake said smiling with his knowing of what happens. "As for the feeding didn't she stop herself from draining him dry?" He asked smirking.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:01 pm
"He is a few houses down, talking to the doctor in an empty home. I heard them. Every bit of it. I am a 'man-made vampire who was intended to be a weapon for the vampire army. He never finished his work so I am incomplete... but that technically makes me his daughter." She looked to the ground in shame.

"Ah... I see. Yes I suppose she did manage to stop herself. That was for such a foolish reason though. I have the belief that she likes the boy as much more than a victim."Valerian shook his head in shame. "Imagine that, a vampire loving their prey. Absolutely ridiculous. I thought I taught her better than that." He said thinking of their past.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:11 pm
"Well at least the doctor is finding stuff out to use against him." Bradley said drinking some soda.

"Well if I recall didn't your friend fall for a human or wait was that my friend?" Dr. Drake said tapping his chin. He knew a lot about the person he was playing but this person had been around for a couple hundred years before he was. "I believe it was my friend." He said pretty sure this time.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:20 pm
"But Brad... what if the doctor really is his master? The only thing that threw me off is what he said to Valerian next. He told him that he was not to lay a hair on your head because you had something important that the vampires needed."

Valerian thought for a moment. "A young human named James? Yes I believe so. How she cried over him and spent countless nights sitting at the window staring out to the people below. Things went on that way for a full year, then I lost track of her." He sighed remembering how this whole thing had all started with her love of humans. "It is this little trait that shows other vampires that she is not truly pure blood."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:31 pm
Bradley looked at her confused. "What do you mean? I don't have many things besides this house." He said forgetting of the ring in his bedside table.

"Well sometimes it's good for her to love humans. That helped the young man you attacked safe and sound." Dr. Drake said smiling. "Why did you try killing him anyways?"  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:37 pm
"i'm not quite sure, but they have to get it from you willingly and then they can do away with you and take me away." She looked sad, and had her hands clasped together in anxiety.

"Yes, yes of course. Still I think she is better than that." He said stubbornly. "The boy? Oh he was an obstacle. The insane thing thought he could take me on. I nearly demolished him had it not been for her getting in the way. I suppose to an extent he feels... a liking for her as well." He said refusing to say love in the same sentence as Bradley.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:50 pm
"Hmm well they don't get something from me willingly that's for sure especially that Valerian." Bradley said grabbing more food and eating some more.

"Well from our information he has some very stubborn qualities. He also seems to take pride in what is his." Dr. Drake said coughing slightly.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:54 pm
"Are you even worried?" she said crossing her arms and giving him the look a mother gives her child when they are doing something bad in front of her face. "Well?"

"Well that's all well and good but... are you saying that he sees her as his property?" He asked angrily, standing straight. Again you could see the fire in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:59 pm
Bradley shrugged. "They have to get it through my compliance right? Well that means we don't have to worry about them then." He said smirking. "We're safe."

"Yes but that's how all masters feel about their slaves. Yet I have seen them and they seem more like friends than master and slave." Dr. Drake said scratching his head. "You know maybe he doesn't see her as property."  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:06 pm
She shook her head and pulled up a chair. "No wonder I can feel more than other vampires... I'm like one of those fake little dolls that say made in china. you are so calm, and I am worried, yet i am supposed to be the vampire? Ha." She said crossing her arms and laying her head down.

"So what are you suggesting that he sees her as?" Valerian asked with the cross air of an overprotective father. "She is already damaged enough, with the boy around she will be practically human again. All she is doing is walking herself right into that same old trap again." He said angrily.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:11 pm
Bradley chuckled. "I know how to stop being scared when there is no other reason to be scared." He said smiling and finishing his food.

"Well they may be more than friends." Dr. Drake said confused. "I mean it'll all be up to nothing if you stop them just let it go and let her learn from mistakes."  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:29 pm
"I suppose. you make it seem so easy, and you would think for me living for such a long time I would know as well but I think it has only gotten much harder." She smiled unsure if she should be talking to him about such things.

"No, they can't be. She should have learned from her mistakes all those years ago and if she didn't I damn sure did. I refuse to let that happen again. She will slip from my grasp once more and that boy may hurt her worse than poor James. James only left for death, this boy I do not trust will be the same." He shook his head as though he had the right to give her permission.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:32 pm
"Yea well I guess knowing you're going to die makes you know that you should be risky and have some risk involved." Bradley said smirking. "So I don't really feel the need for silly emotions like fear."

"Well Valerian just be patient. If you are over protective then you'll have a problem with her as it progresses. Soon she'll realize she just needs to feast on him and hopefully he'll have willingly given up his power source to someone."  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:42 pm
"Well I don't think I am silly for being fearful for you." She said stubbornly looking across her arms at him. Adelline did not like the thought that, because he was human, he would die someday. I must not get close...

"Fine fine... it's just I have watched over her so long I feel as though she truly is one of my own. I just want to get this whole damn war out of the way so we vampires can live in peace once more. I hope she feeds on him soon." He said shaking his head at the thought that she could possibly love him.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games