Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
The Package- A Role Playing Goof Off! (AC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BabyRuuuthh

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:37 pm
ooc: uhmm... i honestly have no idea where to start.. o.o
i've just created my character today and um.. xd yeah... could someone help me out here?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:41 pm
((Um, well.... we're currently stuck in a house of mirrors, so you could somehow appear inside it, outside it and enter, or stay outside.... ))  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

kemenlith

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:44 pm
OOC: Well, originaly people could appear anyway they want, so you could just dig up through the floor claiming you were trying to dig a tunnel through the planet or something....

Murdock sighed. "I say we just smash our way through with our fists..."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:57 pm
"But these mirrors might have stuff hidden behind them that wouldn't be too friendly, I bet. Who knows what the creepy narcissist stuck in here that we don't know about." Tifa pointed out, refuting yet another scheme.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

kemenlith

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:01 pm
"But if we don't try that we'll just keep going around in every way except out..." Murdock replied.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:36 pm
ooc: alright xd

Sunami randomly appeared inside a house of mirrors, wondering how she wound up in a place like this. She looked around wondering which path to take first. There were two ways, one left and one right,
"Whatever..." She took the left path without thinking, "Umm.. Hello? Anybody here lost as I am?"  

BabyRuuuthh

kemenlith

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:50 pm
Murdock's ears perked slightly, hearing a new voice. "Yeah! We're over here!" He called.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:02 pm
The voice didn't sound like it was too far away... Sunami tried to follow the voice, but struggled with the mirrors she saw all around her,
"I'm coming!" She followed a path that suddenly led to a dead end, "Or not...!" Sunami retraced her steps to where she first heard the voice,
"I'm so lost..." She sighed.  

BabyRuuuthh

kemenlith

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:31 pm
Murdock groaned. "Hang on!" He turned to Tifa and Thalon "I'll be right back." He said, leaving before either could object and felt through an opening in the direction he heard the voice. "Hey! Are you close?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:56 am
Thalon started smiling evilly "hey tifa let's leave him" he said before running down the hall.  

Cecil Helden
Crew

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:09 pm
"Huh, what? But I..." Tifa said confusedly, watching Murdock first, and then Thalon run away. "Pah, they're all just going to get lost." she muttered, sighing and leaning up against a mirror. The mirror against which she leaned suddenly swung around and she found herself in the middle of a whole new set of mirrors. "Hey!" she called pounding on the mirror that had turned her around, "Let me back! Open up!"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:13 pm
"What?" Murdock looked back from where he left, hearing Tifa. "He hurried back to, what he hoped was the right spot and called "Tifa! Where are you?"  

kemenlith

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:45 pm
Tifa, realizing that this was a goof-off role play, had an idea. "Why, I'm right here, standing in front of you, can't you see me?" she called through the mirror to Murdock, trying not to laugh. She looked down the hallway she was in and saw something that wasn't her reflection. She waved to the lady that was looking lost.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:05 am
Thalon had gotten bored with the people so he followed the exit signs when he emerged from the building he wished he hadn't it looked as though a WEAPON had come in tapdanced for 5 seconds eaten a hot dog watched a soap opera then went on it's way almost noone was around and the ones that were still there had fainted and looked terrified "aw come on I'm not that ugly... am I?" he immediatly ran back into the mirror house and started straightening his hair.  

Cecil Helden
Crew

kemenlith

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:53 pm
Murdock looked around, ready to start smashing mirrors when he saw something he never saw before... he was drawn to it, the mirrors seemed to make a straight path to it as he walked quickly down the hall. When he reached the end of the hall he stopped and just stared at it, drawn to its power. 'I shouldn't! I can't! They'll get so pissed.... unles its just a hoax and nothing bad will happen.... do it! Don't do it! DO IT! DON"T DO IT! DO IT!!!' With his mind made up, he reached forward and pressed a big red button the said in bold letters DO NOT PUSH. All of a sudden, the lights started flickering, high-pitched cackles were heard all around the building and the mirrors went crazy! Flipping around and changing at high speeds and Murdock thought he could see creatures moving along the different paths. 'Uh-oh, I'm in trouble....' he tried pressing the button again but a trap was set off and a metal boulder as high as the mirros but as wide as the path came rolling after Murdock to his right as all the mirrors, the mirrors stopped to let the metal boulder come at him while the others not guiding the metal boulder kept going crazy. "OH CRAP!" Murdock spun to his left and ran full speed, but the metal boulder seemed to catch up and everytime he turned a different way the mirrors guided the boulder after him. 'This is kinda like the one game... Pic-man? No... Pec-man? No, oh! Its-' his thoughts were cut short as a trap door opened and he fell through with a yell, the metal boulder rolloing along wherever the mirrors guided it.  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff