Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Neko High (plz post!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:26 pm
"Hm.... What do I want?" She asked, looking out the window. Then she turned and noticed Hunter's look. "No... Hell no.. I don't want any of that, got it?" She hissed, slamming the book shut. "Tell me what you're willing to give, and I'll think about it." She sighed, placing the book on the table out of Hunter's reach.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:29 pm
*starts headimg for home when suddenly shes struck through her chset with a blade an is knocked unconsious*........  

emopanda32412

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:29 pm
Hunter almost laughed. " i'm willing to give anything i have or can get." he stood up and wlaked over to reiba stareing down at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:30 pm
"Be specific boy... Be specific..." Reiba murmured, glaring back up at him.

(Going to eat lunch... may take a little while)  

iTammie-chan

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:36 pm
( i can wait. ^^)

Hunter rolled his eye's "How much more specific can i get. i'm willing to give you anything you want." he was smirking at her. he leaned toward her just to annoy her.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:05 pm
Reiba stood up abruptly, staring the slightly taller boy in the eye. "Like what...?" She asked, her hand on her gun. "Are you going to cook me dinner every night or something?" She asked.  

iTammie-chan

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:09 pm
hunter smiled and said "if that's what you wnant me to do." Hunter grabbed her hand that was on the gun. Hunter kissed reiba.

[couldn't help it. ^^ ^^ ^^]  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:36 pm
Reiba gasped, her eyes widened. She tried to push Hunter off of her, wringing her wrist around trying to make him let go.

(Wow... I was waiting for that to happen. Didn't think you would take so long)  

iTammie-chan

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:41 pm
[ i took it slow it builds up suspence. razz ]

Hunter didn't let go of her hand after the kiss. he looked at her. he was alittle hurt by her reaction. He let go of reiba stole the sketch book and walked out the door. slamming it shut. He walked toward his dorm which wasn't to far away.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:47 pm
Reiba stood there for a second, her eyes glassy, her thoughts running from her. What just happened? Did he kiss her? What did he do? Where was he now? Where was she? She couldn't remember anything, and she plopped back down in her chair. Then she looked at the table, the empty spot where the book had been, and her eyes narrowed. I know what he did now... If he sees that picture... He's going to think I'm a stalker. She thought, grabbing her jacket and walking towards the door. When she got outside, it was raining. She closed her door, then walked down the hall towards Hunter's door. That picture... I drew it while he was sleeping. How stalkerish is that not? She asked herself, knocking on his door. "Hunter, it's Reiba. Can I come in? I'm sorry if I hurt you in anyway. I just want my book back." She called quietly through the door.  

iTammie-chan

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:56 pm
Marius returned to the aparment buildings, he saw a girl knocking on someones door, he asked himself, the rain was pouring down...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:59 pm
Hunter was sitting on his floor. his back aginst the door. He locked the door when he heard her voice. He was still ticked at her. he had the sketch book in his hand still closed. Hunter wrote something on a piece of paper and slid threw the door. It said "Go the Heck away Reiba."  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:05 pm
Marius keep walking, he looked at his apparment, he entered his room...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:13 pm
Reiba sighed when she looked at the paper. "I just want my book back, I'm sorry." She called through the door again, her head resting against it. Tears were rolling down her face. "I'm sorry if I did anything to hurt you. It's a name curse, I can't help it." She muttered, turning toward the balcony, letting the rain fall on her head, hiding her tears.  

iTammie-chan

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:20 pm
Hunter opened the door and saw the tears.He felt bad for makeing her cry he said "come on in." he brought her in his apartment. he closed the door behind them. He gave her the book back and said " here."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games