Welcome to Gaia! ::

おはようございます!!! A Japanese Learning Guild~ Open!

Back to Guilds

This is a guild where you learn and teach Japanese! There's roleplays, lessons, contests and more!This is also for people who love japan ! 

Tags: Japanese, learning, teaching, roleplays 

Reply にほん Japanese Roleplays~
Story Tail of Ruuna Ame school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think we should do the event soul sociaty?
Yes
80%
 80%  [ 4 ]
No
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:53 am
Aku was pissed, it annoyed him that she was willing to do it. "How am i surpost to get revenge on Rogu if you dont go crying and half naked to him!" He said, revealing his secret goal in doing this.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:56 am
"May be if you tried an other time or tried something other." Nanao said. "Now I am just glad you are alright so I am willing to take every punishment you could think of." she added. May be an other time, sensei. she thought and smiled at Aku-sensei.  

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:03 am
Aku was pissed off, and he forgot he had no energy. As he remebered he slowly feel backwards to the ground, hitting it like a rock.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:07 am
"Sensei, please be careful. You should save your energy first before taking revenge on Rogu-kun." Nanao told him and helped him up from the ground. Sensei, just take it easy. she told him in her thoughts.  

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:13 am
Aku couldnt move again, he was a little uncomfartable with the fact that he was helpless to anything she did to him at the moment. "Hey...what...are....you...planning....to.....do....to.....me" He was barley able to speak.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:20 am
"Fine. I could have leave you to death next time. And about that collar, even he is not putting it on, I'll just have to throw him into hell and leave him living in there forever." Youki didn't get a thank you at all after saving Aku. Not wanted to hear another harsh words from Aku, he just go back to see Naoto. But realize Rogu is there.

He doesn't know what to say to the cat at the moment. But he is pissed when he heard the word 'pyjamas'. "Don't say it anymore! Argh..." Suddenly he feel pain stinging inside his body.  

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:21 am
"Nothing I am just trying to help you. That is all. I plan on nothing." Nanao told him trying to assure him. Oh, sensei, what did you think I plan to do to you? she thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:29 am
Aku didnt trust her, well he never trusted anyone, so he just let her do what she wants for now. "Just do whatever".

Rogu noticing that naoto was in pain rushed over to him, his neck begining to itch again but he ignored it. I dont care if its itchy around naoto, first to check on a fellow halflin As he got close to him a little spart came from his mouth, but he managed to force it back for now. "Are you ok naoto? Need anything?  

Rogue Ryu

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:33 am
Aku didnt trust her, well he never trusted anyone, so he just let her do what she wants for now. "Just do whatever".

Rogu noticing that naoto was in pain rushed over to him, his neck begining to itch again but he ignored it. I dont care if its itchy around naoto, first to check on a fellow halflin As he got close to him a little spart came from his mouth, but he managed to force it back for now. "Are you ok naoto? Need anything?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:44 am
"But sensei, I do not intend on doing anything to you. You just should rest. So please take it easy. I am just trying to help you wherever I can and nothing else." Nanao told him trying to get him to trust her.  

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:48 am
"Don't come near..." Naoto stepping back when the cat comes near. The poison curse on his neck is growing again. It is very painful. He turn around not wanted the cat to see his ugly face as the poison has gone into his eyes, dyed the white part into black and the gray to green.

Youki rush into the class telling Rogu to leave Naoto. "You hear him, don't go any nearer or you both will get toasted." He clearly understand both demonic power will create a massive destruction. He go near Naoto and see the poison growing faster than yesterday. This is faster than I thought. Naoto must be cure now. He didn't think anything else. "I'm sorry Naoto..." And bite a hole on Naoto's neck and suck the blood which are flooding out, like a vampire...Although, he has no fangs and not a vampire.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:07 am
Rogu was a little surprised that, once he was pushed away from naoto his neck stopped itching. What the He als noticed the look in his eyes and thought it would be best to question it. "Whats wrong with him youki sensai?".

Aku just nodded and agreed with her for now.  

Rogue Ryu

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:13 am
"Umm... Sensei, do you need something?" Nanao asked waiting for Aku-sensei´s answer. I hope I really can help him. she thought to herself and did not move from his side even a little bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:20 am
((i need to rest, im sorry but im feeling really unwell))
Aku just pushed her away and landed on a bed in the room. "I think youki should need a hand, go have a look if you want to help me."

Rogu ran off and found his brother in the nurse office, he feeling a little light headed from the itching earlier falls asleep next to him.  

Rogue Ryu

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:22 am
Naoto groans as Youki bite his neck, but the poison attacking him is more painful that the bite. He just wanted to get through this before he loses himself from the dark power...He is gripping Youki's arm tightly now.

Youki suck the blood until the poison go away, turning back to a small blackc mark on Naoto's neck. He lick every drop of the black colour blood, not wanted to have a drop to be left behind. Hugging Naoto close to him when the blood is all cleaned up from the Naoto's neck and on his lips. "Sorry..." he apologize for doing it impolitely...He then tell Rogu. "You don't have to know. Leave now."  
にほん Japanese Roleplays~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff