Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
What type of goth are you? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what kind of goth?
  punk goth
  hippie goth
  skatergoth
  gothy goth
  i'm not goth
  GOLD LOVING GOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View Results

alondia

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:22 am
X DigitalPixie X
here's a little notice: ******** YOU ALL WHO HATE LABELS.

You're afraid of them because you're afraid of yourself. stop thinking your cool because you think you're 'above labels'. It's actually quite sickening. Be labeled and be proud of it god damnit.

I read somewhere that labels can be dangerous if one defines themselves and others by them. They're fine for understanding in generalizations or as a matter of semantics but they rob power if used too much. People find their ability to change curbed and their ability to see other people's differences blinded. Rifts and divisions build ideas of what the other should be but perceptually isn't. Not saying there is no call for them because we are verbal creatures. Just saying there is no need for them to be end all of anyone ever. We are all a world inside a body that no one gets to truly explore but us.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:26 pm
I'm not of any label. I just like some Goth music, and I can relate to the darker side of our emotions.  

Abortion Clinic

babykitty18

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:41 pm
i don't really mind labels. I really don't kno wat kinda goth i am. My friends call me an urban goth. I guess i mix "black-urban-ness" with gothic style and thus create the urban goth.*shrugs* neutral even tho i'm hyper tho! lol
hyper-urban goth i guess is me. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:24 pm
I don't consider myself gothic... But I'm huge with romanticism... Hah hah. I always wanted to have an undead girl friend... whee  

Dr Havit

Tasty Member

16,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Bane Rie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:55 pm
Psychotic and solitary Goth. (This is my own)

Most people just call me a Writer Goth. Because I write. And I'm a Goth... Not very creative, but not really a label...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:40 pm
not really sure i don't dress like one.. but what would i be? sortive emo(..plz don't comment about it..) and very solitary and i little crazy(okay a lot) but i am cheery mostly biggrin  

master_maji

Malvoth

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:19 am
Me? I tend to be on the more 90's goth with a wave of 80's taste. So Old new school. lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:22 pm
I guess I'm a perky-furry-new age-ethereal/romantic goth.  

Silent Manipulation

xStephanx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:06 am
Here's a video clip of last years Wave Gotik Treffen - how many Goth types can you spot? I got about 7.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tbSZaC5uJ4&feature=RecentlyWatched&page=1&t=t&f=b  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:24 am
Japanese Styled Cutesy Punk Goth xD  

Un Petite Mont Blanc

chickajasmine

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:15 pm
I consider myself punk,and skater goth  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:09 pm
im just crazy
-punts a puppy- mrgreen mrgreen  

sinner_77

Draco Vampir

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:08 pm
considering that the various subgenres of goth are related to the musical genres, I'd say that I'm pretty much an all-around goth. I listen to Deathrock, psychobilly, ebm, industrial, gothic-influenced metal, and oldschool punk, along with alot of other subgenres of music, though in attitude i'd have to consider myself a deathrocker above all.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:56 pm
I think I am more of the punky goth.  

elapse

Jinx Noir

Alien Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:57 pm
skullcrushergurl
what type of goth would you say you are?

Well judging by the poll I'd say you don't know very much about the different types of self professed goths.

I do not presume myself to be goth, I'm only 17, I'd be nothing but a baby bat if I did. Even still, many elements of my style and tastes are considered goth attributes. IE: pale skin, black clothing, dark interests, dark music tastes, ect.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff