Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Old Blood Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wiil you join the cause?
Hell yes!
60%
 60%  [ 6 ]
How much you going to pay sweetcheeks?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Possibly.....
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
already joined while you were writing it...
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
no, I hate you.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:29 pm
He could hear the plee in her words and growling stood waiting for her to come closer. "well get it over with and lea...." Something was wrong. They hadnt gotten far it was right he had been sending out energy to pick up any incomers and grimms power reflected on his. "Damn it."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:00 pm
Sam bolted after them, but after a few steps, he stopped and sunk to the ground. He whimpered for a few moments before throwing his head back in a howl of grief and sorrow. His cry of pain was echoed by hundreds of other wolves, giving an errie tone to the land. When he ran out of breath, Sam took a deep breath and howled with rage. This was the call of the hunt for the Tratior. His call was echoed again, but this time they were moving with great speed to their Alpha's call. Bloodlust was in their howls as they soon made it to him, growling at everything that could be threatening their Alpha. Sam imparted his thoughts to his subordinets and to Brutus, his second. They all dashed off after Grimm, leaving Sam to run back to the Mansion and shift. He found some cloths (Somehow) and burst into Aviera's room. "That bastered Grimm is back! And Hikaru joined him!" Sam was in such a rage, he ripped the door off its alrady weak hinges and threw it back down the hallway, shattering it on the opposite wall.

Grimm could feel the flesh hang limply off his wound. His side when numb and he knew that was bad, but couldn't think about that. Hikaru had chosen him. Of all people she chose him. The pain was not enough to drownd that joy. But he could feel himself slipping. Sam was a powerful fighter, and he had placed himself in danger by throwing himself in the way. He fought to stay with Hikaru, vowing not to die when he just found his love.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Amaya_Revenge

Shadowy Genius

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:34 pm
Viktoria moved closer reaching her hand out and touching his chest. She was about to start when his voice hit her ears. He sounded worried. A moment after that the door was ripped off its hinges by a pissed off Sam. It was too much pain in one room. She quickly worked to heal Aviera before he ran off. 'Sam..' She called out before she was cut off by a wave of pain and power. She finished healing Aviera and slowly sunk to the floor, her breath shallow.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:50 pm
Half of Sam just wanted to leave the other Alpha where she was. A darker part wanted to rip her apart. But Sam swollowed his anger and helped her up and stedied her. His arms kept her stable, but his whole body was still tence with controled rage. Sam knew they must work togather to destroy a common foe, But he could not forget their civil war either. Both Clans were against each other. But maybe that could end? The thought didn't last long, drowned by the anger than flooded his mind.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Amaya_Revenge

Shadowy Genius

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:55 pm
Viktoria felt Sam's hands helping her up, steading her. She looked him in the eyes. 'Thank you, Sam.' She whispered respect in her voice. She knew that he could have left her there or worse yet attacked her. Yet he didn't. 'What was that power?' She asked still feeling slightly weak.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:10 pm
Sam looked down to Victoria, letting her steady him as he was steadying her. "It was both Aveira's power and Grimm's power reflecting one another. You must be sensitve to it. Aveira can crush ones mind, while Vondel's former power was more subtle. He could read and control it. His son, Grimm, inharited only the reading part of the power, but stole his father's full power. I will kill that beast!" Sam growled deeply, trying to keep control of himself.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Amaya_Revenge

Shadowy Genius

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:14 pm
Viktoria nodded and looked back at Aviera. ' I see Grimm must be in a lot of pain as well. It overloaded my sences.' She stood pulling away slightly trying to stand on her own. 'And if this continues I may not be valuble.' She laughed bitterly. 'I see why Mother said it was useless.' Leaning back against Sam again she looked up at him. 'I'm sorry for your loss. She said sencing his emotional pain.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:22 pm
Sam growled at her. "I cannot lose what was never mine to have. That monster has her wrapped around his finger like he had Vondel. HE will only betray her in the long run, like he has everyone else!" Sam snarled and balled his hands into fists again. "Permission to hunt that damned tratior!" He glared at Aveira, just waiting for the command.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Amaya_Revenge

Shadowy Genius

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:28 pm
She laughed lightly knowing it was hurting him more than he would let on. 'Another part of this damned gift.' She raged as she stood more fermly. She looked to Aviera and nodded at him then looked to Sam. 'She may not have been yours but you feel as if she was. So I am saddend for you. Please don't be angry. It is just another thing my powers gift me with. She pulled away fully and walked to Aviera's vacated chair and sat down.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:34 pm
Sam glared at her, knowing she was right but not wanting it to be true. He was in agony on the inside, thats why he could not place the blame on Hikaru, as she deserved. He was showing weakness and he knew it. All at once Sam regained himself and was calm, no emotion showed on his face. "If you are saddened for me, dont be. She is nothing to me. I will not show weakness infront of another Alpha. As for your powers, what are they? You did not explain them fully." His voice was cool, reflecting nothing anf giving nothing away.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Amaya_Revenge

Shadowy Genius

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:44 pm
Viktoria laughed and crossed her legs. 'Don't not show your weakness as I did. I just hope you trust me, Sam. As for my powers... My late father he had the power of Black magic and he was powerful as you well know. And know his so called power has been brought to me. But not in the way as my mother had hoped. My magic is white. And my powers consist of being able to heal and sencing the pain others are in. I can also create barriers to protect my allies... This is wierd...' She laughed again and stood up. She faced the males and spoke with a force. 'My powers also consist of being able to sence emotional pain, being able to heal quicker that usual.. have I missed anything?' She laughed again and looked around. 'I have not entered the full capability of my powers. My mother hopes for me to be able to work black magic as well but that is all you need to know for now.' She smiled and started walking to the broken door. She picked up the door and slammed it against the wall loving her powers. The door then fixed its self and layed on the floor in as it was before it broke.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:51 pm
Sam nodded in respect. He would not dout her abilities. He silently considered her a worthy ally. She was strong and more than capable of holding her own in a battle. Sam respected strength very much, and his respect in Victoria was ever growing. "You are very lucky. No wonder you are the Alpha." Sam tried to smile but failed, the look he gave was less than promiseing.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Amaya_Revenge

Shadowy Genius

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:06 pm
Viktoria laughed and walked back to the males. 'Now as for the b*****d outside. How are we gonna kick his a**?' She asked smiling back at Sam. 'I trust you both to watch my back as I'll watch yours. We are a team now.. correct?' She asked moving closer to Sam and hugging him. 'We will work together and we shall win.' She said and then looked back at Aviera. 'I will need to remeove the little ones from the area.. quickly.'  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:08 pm
Hikaru growled as she heard Sam's howls, it echoed in her body, she knew what each howl meant as she ran at full speed to get away from Sam. Soon she could hear the pounding of many wolves paws as the began to chase her and she cursed silently, looking down to Grimm, he looked so fragile in her arms, as if he would slip away at any given moment. She could only think of one thing that would help him, but didn't know how exactly she was to give it to him. She than moved her shoulders around a bit before bringing his face to her neck, trying to get him to drink her blood as she ran from the pursueing wolves.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:31 pm
Grimm didn't think, it was total instinct that made him bite down into the soft flesh that was offered to him. As he drank Hikaru's blood, his wound stopped bleeding and closed up entirely. Once that was done, he moved his toung over the wound, sealing the flesh there. He was back in fighting shape as he flipped out of her arms and grabbed her into his, putting on the amazing speed that he was gifted through her blood. "I will bring you to my home, provided by the humans. They will not bother us there." He soon out distanced the wolves and used his powers to trick the wolves into thinking they had lost them. It was a few moments before he was at his house. Instead of putting her down there, he smiled down at her and oped the door with her still in his arms. Once inside, he set her down gently, but did not give up her hand. "You saved my life this day and I cannot repay you for it. Thank you." Grimm kissed her hand passionetly.

Sam was taken off guard as Victoria hugged him. He wasn't used to that. It made him forget the past for a few moments as he stared down at her. When he came back he blushed..... he actually blushed. "Well.... umm.... y-yes I guess we are a team now. W-we can....umm...." Damn he sounded retarded! "We just need to find him and get the jump on him. With you and Aveira's powers and my brute strength, there is no way we cant beat him! Sam felt better talking about how they were going to kill him and even smiled brodly.  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games