Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(temporary) star trek reboot (since gais's being weird) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:23 am
"Very well Kirk. Just remember that you may be in charge here, but I am your superior officer and my role here is to report to Starfleet."

Shern looked Stern.

"I'd just doing my job kirk. This station has a full containment crew! WE could have helped!"

"REGARDLESS! Have that report to me on the double. Clearly verbal isn't working with you. Kirk I really..."

Shern broke off his shouting as his console started to beep.

"It's the Proctar 'Nul. My Ship is ready for me. I'll hail you when I've left space-dock"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:39 am
Kirk frowned slightly.
"Yes sir, understood." he said, unable to keep a slightly begrudging tone from his voice.

Once he was outside the ship he made sure that the space station crew held his own crew to clear a more accessible route to the service hatch so the engine room crew could use it and not endanger people again.
he would have to talk to Scotty of course, but he also had to type up that stupid report. All of this seemed useless when he had more important things to worry about. he didn't want to waste his energy trying to get creative with how to word the report when he was supposed to be fighting what was quickly becoming a war.

Once that was done he headed back into the ship and back to his captain's quarters so he could get things organised without people on the bridge badgering him for questions.
Once he sat down he picked up his discarded apple again and took a bite out of it, bringing up his personal computer.
he then hailed the bridge.

"Please patch any hails through to my quarters. I'll take them in there for the time-being. Sulu, for this week Ensign Chekov is under your authority." he instructed.

he then hailed the engine room. "Scotty, what's the status on the improvements?"

"We're almost done sir, just making final checks that the installation is safe." Scotty reported, sounding slightly nervous. after the mess up he didn't want to skrew up again. still the captain had started using his nickname again, which was a positive sign.

"Good. Check it twice and make a test run. I'm not letting this ship out of dock until I'm sure everything is working at 110%, understood?"

"Aye sir."

"good." he cut off the communication and sighed, taking a few more bites out of his apple before bringing up the program to type up the report Stern wanted.he'd insert scotty's testimony into it once teh engineer was finsihed and he coudl talk to him properly.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:16 am
"Aye Sir" said Sulu, turning to Chekov

Chekov said nothing...

----

Shern proceeded to his ship.

"It feels good to be taking her for a spin. If only it were under better times" He told his bridge crew.

"This is Commodore Shern to the whole ship. Prepare for departure. The Federation and all we stand for is under immense danger right now and only the Enterprise and us stand in their way! Fight well everyone - Shern out"

"Lieutenant, please beam the contents of the lab into the secure area of engineering; I've made special arrangements for the cargo there. Once you've done that, disengage the docking clamps and ease us out. Gently."

((Although a federation Apollo-class starship, originally called the USS Ajax, he received special considerations to rename it USS Proctar 'Nul after he lost his original command, an Andorian vessel in defence of earth. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:25 am
After organising things and typing out half the report Kirk finally received word form Scotty that everything was ready and secure.

He decided that they would be ready - after all any loose ends could be tied up en route - and hailed the USS Proctar 'Nul, expecting to find Shern aboard.

"Thal'luk this is Kirk, I have just been informed that the Enterpirse is ship shape for whenever you're ready for us. How is your status?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:38 am
McCoy was trying to finish up the autopsy in a through and timely manner. He was exhausted by now. For a brief moment he tried to recall the last time he slept as he finished logging the infomation he had gathered in the report.

--

Jinx meanwhile was resting peacefully at first but discovered that when she wasn't move the place felt colder.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:47 am
Zepatos was still sulking ion his cell, trying to figure out what he was going to do with his life now. The ship obviously wasn't going to let him go, and now he had Starfleet alerted to where he was and had been escape wasn't much fo an option either. So he had two choices: go to prison, or convicne them he was of enough value to them that they'd let him remain on this ship.
The latter didn't sound bad - he'd always wanted to see a starfleet ship up close and dreamt of flying the huge machines and tampering with their engines...but he didn't have starfleet training, so they wouldn't accept him offering to help, would they?
he sighed. he supposed he wasn't missing out on much even if he had to stay here. His life hadn't been much motivated by dreams - he'd spent his time doing what he was good at and enjoyed , but he had no aims. Was there really all that much to loose?

~*~*~*~

Meanwhile, Nero ad returned to the Narada and opened up a communication with the Kilngon commanderess again. he was happy he had her support.
"if you wish to analyse my capabilities you will have welcome passage above my ship. your input would be useful."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:01 am
Jinx got up and paced back and forth in her room. Bored and slightly chilled she approached the door....and jumped as it suddenly slid open. She paused to catch Zepatos's faint scent while the security guard watched from his post. He followed her as she moved down the hall and paused at the lift. She pouted and looked back at the guard. "Zepatos," she frowned and rubbed up against the guard as a beg.

The man blushed a little and slowly complied with taking her to him. When they reached the area Jinx bounded happily to the outside of Zepatos's cell.

--

Tanara smiled at the communications. She so did enjoy seeing ships capable of much destruction. "I shall be there momentarily," she replied.

Several moments later she arrived with two of her men following shortly behind her.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:15 am
Zepatos looked to the side in surprise as Jinx and a security guard arrived. he stood up and walked over.
"Oh hey Jinx, what are you doing here?" He asked, smiling at the company.

---

Once she arrived Nero and his first mate stood and headed over. he'd suffered every heavy casualties of his crew since his last attack with the enterprise, and only those how had been on the bridge with him had survived. he was stubborn, and had refused to outsource to make up the losses, and so they had -as ever- made do and made do. Only with the technological assistance had they been able to rebuild and salvage their weapons and their precious drill.

"Commander, welcome to the Narada" he said, spreading his hands in demonstration. The ship was huge and dark as ever form the inside but they were gradually modifying it as best as they could with the limited numbers.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:21 am
"Zepatos friend," Jinx simply put it and tried to lick him through the glass. Someone would have to wash that later....

---

Tanara observed the ships interior slowly with her eyes and took in the sight. He had taste and she nodded approvingly. "How much longer until we move?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:27 am
Zepatos smiled.
"Yeah and you're my friend too jinx." he tapped lightly on the glass. "Even if you did get me busted." he couldn't help but laugh. she wasn't quite bright enough to have known what she was actually doing back then.
"what other words did you learn?" he asked conversationally. He could always waste time trying to teach her some more.

------

"We're currently trying to fix a fault in our warp drive." Nero said simply. "I lost some experienced men and progress is slower than ideal." he frowned to himself. "once it's online we can move immediately. I intend to search for the enterprise, but i'd like to team with you and take out one of the Starfleet bases first, just to put the fire under their tails. No warnings. Just destruction. We're not here to negociate.""  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:37 am
Jinx smiled like a child proud of a good grade or getting something important finished. "Jinx.....l....learn......friend......go.....stay.....bed....good..bad," she replied to name a few. She pawed at the glass-her claws scratching it a bit.

--

Tanara could get to like this Romulan. He had more fiery darkness than many of her men. "Are you certain that you don't have any Klingon in you?" she laughed. "Very well. We'll leave as soon as you're ready."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:42 am
"This is the USS Proctar 'Nul, reading you loud and clear Kirk. I'll patch you through to Commodore Shern"

-
"Kirk. Glad to see your ready. We're in top shape and ready for whatever you have in store for us. You got your report ready for me"

Shern looked at Kirk expectantly...  

Near Xephis

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:43 am
Zepatos smiled, but winced slightly at the scraping nails-on-chalkboard sound her claws made on the glass.
"Very good. Do you want to learn more?"

--

Nero raised a sharp eyebrow at her comment. Having Klingon in him was hardly a desirable trait, though he appreciated the compliment and kept his mouth shut.
He paused and debated whether his pride woudl allow him to ask for more help form her, but he then relented. His goal was more important.
"If you could spare an engineer or two to assist me we would be completed at a more favourable time." he said, folding his arms. "My men learn quickly, but they're mortal. I'd be grateful."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:46 am
"I'm on it, Commodore. It's almost ready."

Kirk said, feeling like he was back in Starfleet academy and getting badgered to hand in essays.

"I'm awaiting the autopsy report." he said.

This was technically true, but he used it only to get more time. If he'd wanted to he could have leant on McCoy and got the autopsy report ready within minutes.

"i'm transferring to the bridge and will request permission to leave docking."

he said, quickly saving his report and downloading it into a hand-held computer so he could work on it on the bridge.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:51 am
"Jinx....learn," she nodded happily and sat down on the ground.

---

Tanara nodded and sent one of her men back to fill out the request. "Korex will return to assist you," she replied.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games