Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(temporary) breaking lines rp (cos gaia's being stupid) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:37 am
Those two were certainly getting along.....but Drake wasn't in the wrong with these questioning habits and abilities of Aridas's.

Koko paused at the wall. Normally such things weren't a promblem. She climbed trees all the time so she had plenty of practice. But that was when she was in pants or wore a short dress like back in the day. Right now she was still in the long skirt. Well....at least it had the slit in front. Next time she'll remember to ask if they'll be any climbing adventures.

She took a deep breath as she figured out the best way to go about this. She tried to roll up the skirt so she could manuvaur more as she started to slowly climb.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:47 am
When he saw Koko struggling a little Drake stepped forward and helped her up, admiring the view as he messed around with her Skirt. Aridas lent down and offered his hand for Koko to take and helped heave her up with drake pushing form below. Aridas then helped her go down the other side before turning back to help Judith up.
Drake then half jumped and half scrambled up the wall, ignoring Aridas' hand when he offered it. He jumped down form the top down to the other side and Aridas joined him.

"ah see? that wasn't so hard." Aridas smiled. They found themselves in a large field, with the huge burnt out Abbey lit in golden light in the darkness before them.
"here we are."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

---Closeup from the wrong side of the wall---  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:54 am
((coolio))

Koko took a moment to compose herself and straighten up her skirt and then hooked her arm with Drake's. When she finally took a good look she found the place had an almost mysterious charm to it. She studied the forming shadows and gothic arched windows.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:11 am
Drake admired the view and pulled Koko in a little closer to keep her warm. he follwoed Aridas and Judith as the pair walked ahead of them and closer to it. Soon they were within the ruin itself and looking up at the arched windows and crumbling walls. It was certainly beautiful.
This close up Drake's skin tingled and a slight headache pulsated at his temples, but it was obvious the building was just old and had lost a lot of its power. He tried to visualise what it would have been like inside.
"How old is it?" he asked.

Aridas smiled at acting as tourguide and circled aroudn one of the pillars.
"If I'm right, it's a benedictine Abbey for nuns and monks and was made in the 650s by an Anglo Saxon king. It was here that the 'synod of whitby' was held where the anglo saxon king agreed on the official date of Easter."
he ran a hand on one of the walls and then winced back, wiggling the pins and needles out of his fingers.
"the Vikings attacked it in the 860s and it was abandoned. then it was re-founded in the 1070s. Then in the 1540s Henry VIII dissolved it and it was mined for stone and stuff."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:19 am
Koko smiled as she felt she was being pulled in. She admired the skill that had to of went into building the structure-especailly with the lack of safety and aid from today's tools. Thinking about that made the building even more impressive in a way.

"Are you feeling alright?" she whispered.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:23 am
"Of course." Drake whispered back giving her a smile. Though the fact it affected him at all lowered his mood a little. he disliked being reminded he was an unholy creature.
"don't worry about me." he gave her arm a squeeze  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:30 am
Koko still frowned a little with concern and leaned her head onto his shoulder. "You like it when I fuss over you-admit it," she said using her other free hand to rub his arm.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:33 am
Drake chuckled.
"i admit it, you caught me"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:40 am
Koko smiled as they continued their round about the abbey. A few stray thoughts kept coming by that wondered if weddings took place here.....what where they like?......Did the couple have a happy marriage? She shook her head trying to dispell the thoughts and cuddled close to Drake.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:01 am
After circling around a little more Aridas rejoined the group, buttoning his collar higher up on his neck with a shiver.
"So what do you think?"

"Impressive." Drake admitted, "I can see why it's touristy here."

"Well people go crazy for history. Then Bram Stoker starts mentioning it in his Dracula book and all the goths and literary buffs turn up as well." Aridas smiled a little thinly.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:06 am
"I see," Koko replied with a light laugh. Her eyes gazed up at the ceiling and continued to wonder about various things such as what other places there were to visit, getting back over the wall, and the time....she could be a bit paranoid about the time.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:09 am
Drake noticed Koko looking distracted and squeezed her hand again.
"You wanna go?" he asked  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:14 am
"Yes, I think I'm ready to move on," Koko replied. "If everyone is. If not I can still linger."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:31 am
Aridas nodded.
"ok back over the wall." he gave Koko an apologetic look. Drake rolled his eyes.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:34 am
Judith laughed as they headed back towards the wall. She waited for someone to go over and she scrambled up with their help.

[School. It's windy today. Dx I'm gonna have to find a ride.]  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games