Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
~Love Story~{Full! Starting!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:32 am
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo saw her look as they stood together and momentarily leaned against her. "Don't worry. Just relax and enjoy the music. All this will be really is just swaying," he told her encouragingly, righting himself as he led her by the hand to the center of an open space to be used as the dance floor, a slow tune beginning once they had started.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:01 pm
Rika Lora Garret

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
rika smiled, now feeling confident. "I really hope i dont step on you..." she said with a playful smile, something she had grown accustom do doing with Theo. She followed Theo, all the while watching their feet, to avoid stepping on them.  

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:53 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo watched Rika and tilted her head up, smiling. "Rika, two days ago I might have been worried about that," he joked, smiling as he led Rika in their small circle of dancing, starting to be joined by other pairs now.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:23 pm
Rika Lora Garret

Rika looked blank for a moment, but then understood. she laughed, "Your right!" she said as they danced. She smiled, she was having fun. "You know, i would have never thought i would actually be in this situation, i would have thought being in my room for the rest of my life would be better than being someone's wife..." She sighed, and looked up at Theo, "I dont know what i was thinking...."  

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:27 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo had looked at her curiously, then smiled again when she had finished speaking. One of his hands was on Rika's hip, but he looped it all the way around now, pulling her against him happily. "I had wished to be married, but I never knew I would ever be able to." He looked into Rika's eyes then, unable to express his feelings with words. "But, I can love and be loved after all," he finished, kissing Rika's lips then, if briefly, as the song came to an end.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:34 pm
Rika Lora Garret

Rika blushed as she kissed her, then kissed back softly. When the song finished, she headed over to the table, her feet already sore. She looked around, seeing her father talking to what was going to be her father-in-law. Next to him was his son, Rika frowned, hoping he didn't see her watching them. Unfortunately, the man's son did. He stopped her and started walking over. He stopped in front of her, he wasn't looking to happy. Why did my father invite them? What was he thinking? She thought nervously, hoping that her ex-fiancee wasn't to upset. Rika wondered where Theo was at the moment, for she had left him behind to go to the table.  

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:00 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo saw them, he who Rika would have married, and the man who would have been Sir Garret's newest benefactor. Rika leaving him, he moved away from the trio of men, finding himself quickly alone at the food table. He was surprised at the sight of their wedding cake, having not noticed it before, but more so by that it had already had some of itself cut away for someones enjoyment. A little riled, Theo turned and saw Rika sitting, to him, her ex-fiancee nearly looming over her. Quickly, he devied up three slices of the cake, onto three plates, then joined the group, smiling. "This is quite the party isn't it?" Theo asked, in time with the musicians beginning a more upbeat song. "Cake?" he asked, handing one plate to Rika then offerring another to the man now before both of them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:17 pm
Rika Lora Garret

Rika sighed in relief when Theo came, but her ex-fiancee didn't look to happy. Well, he isn't as cheerful and polite like before... She thought, snickering under her breath. She took the cake, "Thank you my dear husband, shall we go back to the table?" She said, glancing over at the man, who looked like he was about to explode. He walked away, Rika could swear she saw his face turn red. She laughed, then looked at Theo. "That was fun, wasn't it?" She said as she stuck out her tongue playfully, shortly before realizing that was not the behavior of a married woman. She didn't care, she just smiled at Theo, much more happier than she had been her entire life.  

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:25 am
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo put his free arm around Rika's shoulder's, happy that she was alright more than anything. "What was he doing?" theo asked her in a slightly hushed tone so as not to be overheard. They reached their table and sat, Theo setting his cake on the table and ignoring it, looking to Rika worriedly. He had seen the anger of Rika's ex-fiancee, and had to make sure he hadn't done something to her, to his wife and love.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:02 pm
Rika Lora Garret

Rika looked down at her cake. "Well, he told me that i would regret not marrying him..." Rika looked up and smiled. "But really, i dont think he meant anything serious, i bet he only said that out of anger." She said hopefully.  

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:15 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo sighed, relieved by Rika's belief, but he frowned all the same, looking about to see where the man was. He had rejoined his father talking with Sir Garret which made Theo feel better. "I wouldn't worry about it," Theo decided, putting his arm around Rika and hugging her against him. "Still, that is rather rude of ihm, isn't it?" he asked, smiling now, trying to brighten up both of their moods.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:59 am
Rika Lora Garret

Rika giggled, "Your right, it as very rude of him." She stepped closer to Theo, "But really, that is not enough to ruin how happy i am right now." She said, smiling up at Theo, who just a few days ago, she could tower over. Now, it was her who was much tinier compared to him.  

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:09 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo smiled when Rika spoke, more so when she came closer. "Nothing could dampen my own," he returned, kissing her lips then. "How long do these parties last?" he asked then, unsure as he had never been to one. Looking at Rika, beautiful as always, but glorified in her gown, Theo didn't know whether he wanted it to end soon or not.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:27 pm
Rika Lora Garret

Rika sighed, "I dont really know, im pretty sure this will end soon, this gown is starting to weigh down on me..." She said, looking up at Theo. "Why do you ask?" She said with a smiled. She began to wonder what their new home, the Emerald Hall would be like.  

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:42 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo frowned a little then, hearing it would be over soon. "It means, for the night then that I have to leave you," he said, a little solemnly as he retook his seat, looking up at Rika now.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff