Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:05 pm
Oblen shrugs. "So you're decisions are being tainted by the past?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:44 pm
Mira shook her head slightly "Not quite....My past is...I guess you could say it is my 'pathfinder'.In the alley I could have left you there to be taken by the police like I was left in an alley by what I, at the time, thought was a guy in a monster costume.I make my decisions based on my past, both the good and the bad."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:36 pm
Oblen leans back in his chair some as his wings open up some, as if to keep some sort of balance, with a hand on his chin and the other resting on the arm of the chair. "So... wherever you go... if you see something related to your past, you will react the same way as you did back then?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:41 pm
Mira sighed in exasperation and shook her head "No.Like I said I could have left you in the alley as I was left, but I chose not to.Also, as I've said, I make decisions based on the past.I do not repeat those past decisions if I can help it....."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:56 pm
Oblen nods. "Alright, alright... so it is haunting you... Don't mean you should let it bother you..." He then looks down to the kitten with an eyebrow raised.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:44 pm
Mira chuckled and shook her head slightly before looking at him "Sounds like you should fallow your own advice." She cocked her head slightly "What's the face for?"  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:59 pm
Oblen shrugs. "I learned mainly from you to be honest..." He said before replying "Oh... the ki-- Shadow... It's... acting sort of funny for a kitten."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:57 pm
Mira gave him a confused look "How could I have taught you to be honest....I've only know for what?Two days?And how is Shadow acting funny?"  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:38 pm
Oblen shakes his head. "No I mean I learned my advice I gave you from you... and Shadow is just... acting like some angered ghost or something."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:41 am
Mira raised an eyebrow slightly, still giving him a confused look "I still don't see how I could influence your advice." She giggled slightly at his comment on how Shadow was acting "He is only playing."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:48 am
He shrugs "Whatever." He then shakes his head "They aren’t suppose to growl when they play... I know that for a fact... I've read lots of books on animals."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:43 am
Mira frowned slightly but otherwise ignored the comment.She turned Shadow onto his back and played with his paws and smiled when he continued growling and tried to bite her fingers "You know not all animals are the same.Each one is different."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:40 am
Oblen shakes his head. "... I understand that... but if they growl, that's usually a good sign that it hates it... also a wonderful sign would be a hiss."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:36 pm
Mira raised an eyebrow slightly "Okay then, Mr. Know-It-All, you play with him then." She picked up Shadow from her lap and set him in Oblen's  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:05 pm
Oblen raises his hands up. "I never said that I wanted to p--" He said before sighing, knowing he couldn't convince her of much. He just starts to pet it's back... unsure exactly what it wants.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games