Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Fantasy Dust room (rping area)
Demigod High (Accepting(need 1 more boy)/ OPEN!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:45 am
"A warrior can never be tested by strength until you have seen his heart... Only a single strike between the two with enough emotion can show you their ambitions, dreams, strengths... That is how you test someone's strength" Alucard looked at her

Riku blushed and nodded "Yes... And I'm just happy that you are... Just know that I'll always be here and waiting if anything happens between you and vale... Not that I want you upset just that I'd like you... To be with me" He blushed deeper trying to explain before sighing "I'll be around if anything happens"  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:42 am
Nights grinned, "That's why I don't understand warriors. Assassins I understand..." She told him  

Nights of Nyx

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:43 am
Nights grinned, "That's why I don't understand warriors. Assassins I understand..." She told him  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:49 am
Raine chuckled at him "I understand Riku, don't worry and I will always keep that in mind" she says before winking at him "You really aren't a bad person once you open up" she teases before giving him a hug  

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:29 pm
Vale sighed he could feel the glare burning into his back "Don't worry she's strong enough to train with me. I need her strong enough to fight me." Vale said as he watched the two pairs go their separate ways. Nights was too cocksure, Raine had the same problem, Riku seemed to be an extremely antisocial person, and Alucard... What was he even doing here? An Undead Prince wouldn't be permitted to roam the surface without a battalion of guards and Vale would have been notified of it too, so as to administer assistance if he become endangered. "Headmaster... Could you tell me why that one is here?" Vale asked Continuing to stare down at the group as they dispersed for lunch, some having pack it stayed out in the sun for picnics. He noticed a few catgirls, besides Raine they were the only things he was interested in. They usually had extremely unpredictable personalities and made for great debate partners. Being a prince he had taken an interest in politics long before he'd come to the school.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:12 pm
Kirra had looked almost everywhere for Vale. She had even gone to his dorm to search for him and still couldn't find him. The only place left to look was the headmasters office. She stood outside the door, hesitant as to whether it would be a good idea to go in or not. If he was in there, there was a chance he was having a discussion with the headmaster. At the same time though, she really needed to talk to him. With her mind made up, Kirra tapped lightly on the door.  

Angel Zetsumei
Crew

Angel Zetsumei
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:38 pm
((Is anyone going to let Kirra in?))  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 5:24 am
((Sorry neither of my charries are at the school and Hareonca would you prefer him to not have an army and be such a strong prince he doesn't need one or would you prefer him to have an army and Vale not to have noticed?))

Riku hugged her back "Thanks Raine... That means a lot"

Alucard nodded "Assassins are uncontrollable... Without a leader an assassin shows a greater independence but a warrior shows honour and valor... They are the pride of a leader and will protect him to the death"  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:43 am
Raine smiled and let him go slowly before kissing him on the cheek "I love you Riku, not in the same way I love Vale but I love you." she says and holds his hand "You are special to me."

The headmaster looked out the window but see anyone "I see no one. In anycase" he says, turning his attention back to Vale "I will allow you to train Raine but on the condition that you don't kill her in the process" he crosses his arms and holds a steady look until Vale has to look away  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:48 am
Riku nodded and smiled blushing deeply "I'm sorry"  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:57 am
Nights thought before responding, "True enough, but I don't like having to worry about other people." She said  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:06 am
Alucard looked at her "Then don't"  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:09 am
"Hm...I'll think about that." She told him as she continued to pin him against the wall. Nights had a grin on her face.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:11 am
"You're sorry" she asked in surprise "What are you sorry for?" she asked as she looked at him  

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:21 am
"For putting you in such a bad situation" Riku replied and moved back "Asking you how you felt about me was wrong to do so and I should've kept that side of me away from the surface"

Alucard nodded "Good to know"  
Fantasy Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games