Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Monopoly
  yes
View Results

Dugan195
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:24 pm
Tozzar spent the first day just doing research onto the state of the galaxy. He had been gone for so long. He had missed so much. The universe was in chaos now. Everything had been turned upside. Every newchannel constantly spoke of conflict in the universe. Some not even realted to the battle between races, some were just old tensions between companies and nations flaring up. The death toll was in the billions now. Tozzar caused all of this. He knew that and he didn't care, you couldn't make an omlette without cracking a few eggs.

He needed men he could trust, the only ones were either dead or Barney and Barney had a lot of his plate working with the R&D division making the teleportation technology. Tozzar sighed, if anyone knew where he should start it would be him. Getting up out of his chair Tozzar began to look for his old insane friend Barney.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:24 am
“Tozzar, what is this I hear? You are heading a new intelligence department?” Dr. Anders questioned sternly like a parent interrogates a child. He stood, in lab coat as always, at the doorway to your new wing with a tablet in one hand and a medical cart in the other. “As if you haven’t done enough already, you want to go and try and get yourself killed once more. I have some serious doubts here Mr. Tassadear.” The doctor entered quizzically. His assistant pushed past Dr. Anders. Felicity looked agitated already, as if they had been hunting all over the ship for you.

“Why argue with him? Just turn him off and let’s get back to the lab.”

“Hospital wing not lab Miss Felicity and that is for emergency use only. Mr. Tassadear will not be used against his will.” Dr. Anders hushed his voice with the last sentence. He turned to pay a punishing look towards his assistant. She shrugged and proceeded to fetch your hover chair.

“Here you go your highness.” Felicity gave you a snarky smile as she brushed the chair directly in front of your path. You felt fine to walk. It irritated you that you were being treated like some weakling. Then again Dr. Anders had expressed his desire to move forward with extreme care.

Just before you turned to sit in the hover chair a bright light blasted through the whole room. The blinding effect was replaced with a small explosion and the hardy voice of a less than sane Cor. After a few seconds you could still see stars but most of your view was replaced by a hulking chunk of metal with Barney inside. His smile brought one to your own face. Under one of his mechanized feet was the crushed hover chair.

“You called for men Tozzar. Calling is a thing of the past slow poke. I guess your body got the upgrade but not your mind. I figured you would be too thick to remember. It was only a month or two ago.”

“Barney please do not over excite Mr. Tassadear!” Dr. Anders rushed to the side of you two with his arms flailing.

“Seriously people mender. I have already calculated a 17% chance Tozzar would have a mental break down. You mentioning him over exciting raises that to 32%. Let the big boys talk!” Tozzar dropped a strange looking ball that rolled towards the door and came to a stop. Once it froze in place one end opened up and partially shifted the gravity in one location, forcing Dr. Anders and Felicity to float over towards the doorway. While Dr. Anders looked furious, Felicity was finally enjoying herself.

“Barney told you while you were unconscious. He forgets these things some times.” A slender female shaped robot slinked from off of Barney’s form fitting mech. It has the body of a woman, made completely from robotic parts, and the head of a wrench. “The telegeometric device has been installed in your new body. No need to call, just select a con link also uploaded to the telegeometric system. Think of Barney’s con link and poof you’ll be where ever he is also. This ship will always serve as your home settings so when you want to return you just think that with you con device. It is pretty fool proof actually.”

“Giget I wanted to give him the basics.”

“Sorry dear, there was less than 50% chance you would have neglected information or got distracted.”

“You are rounding again Giget. You know I hate it when you round.”

“Quit being so dramatic. Why did you call on us Tozzar?”  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Dugan195
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:52 pm
Tozzar smiled at the sight of his old friend. He looked at Giget...or what he thought was Giget" Tozzar's stare went blank. "Even for you Barney this is a whole new level." Barney started laughing, "It good to finally be able to....uhhhhhh...communicate with you Giget." Tozzar said with a faint smile. "But as to what I wanted to talk to you two about can wait."

Tozzar walked over to Dr Ander and used one of his mechanical tentacles to grab him by the neck and lift him up into the air squeezing his neck. Dr. Anders started flailing as his aircut out. "Felicity darling please elaborate on what you meant with turning me off. Should I not like your answer you shall need to find a new boss as Dr. Anders will be dead"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:41 am
“What do you mean by that? Barney dear… what does he mean by that?” Giget’s robotic voice sounded beyond confused. Barney’s face was horrified.

“I have no idea what he means by that. Tozzar do you not remember Giget. I introduced you to her so long ago.” Barney and Giget watched as you neared the doctors at the doorway. Everyone in the room jumped. They were all caught off guard when you snatched Dr. Anders from the hall and held him inches from being crushed.

Felicity panicked. Dr. Anders struggled but even then his body motioned for you to calm down. He must have truly believed in the work he was doing to risk his own life like that.

“Better yet, let me show you!” Felicity quickly dialed a command on her tablet. In the same instance you lost complete consciousness. Your body dropped to the ground in a heap of metal and Dr. Anders underneath it. He cried out for help.

“Mr. Tassadear you must understand these measures are only for extreme measures and will only be taken under threat of safety to yourself or vital staff in our revolution. You’re unstable, who wouldn’t be. It is not your fault. That is why I had to install an overriding code that completely wipes your consciousness.” Dr. Anders voice woke you from your slumber. Your eyes were hazy at first but soon recognized the inside of Dr. Anders hospital wing. “Rashawn will you please assist me in reattaching the main tentacles?” Dr. Anders asked a new guy, who quickly crossed the lab, helped lift one of your metal tentacles onto a table, and then got to work at reattaching them. “You understand don’t you Tozzar.” Dr. Anders stepped in where you could see him and flashed a smile.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Dugan195
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:10 pm
Tozzar blinked as the world came back around him. He listened to what the man said and anger boiled deep within him. Years of being a spy taught him how to hide it so Tozzar didn't show it. "I understand, though I don't like it" Tozzar said after a second. "Sorry for uhh...trying to kill you." Tozzar said as his mind flashed images of Dr. Anders throat being ripped out went threw his head, but that would have to wait until Tozzar figured out how to disable this override, then the good doctor and his friend would die.

Tozzar stood up and walked towards the window, "I appreciate your help and concern Dr. Anders, but there is a war to wage and I need to get to it. I have been out of commission way to long. I didn't start this fire to let it burn out with me."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:56 am
“Rashawn, begin the neural link and test Mr. Tassadear’s control.” You decided this was Felicities replacement as the larger black cyborg lifted a tablet to his hands and began the simulations. It did not take long before you regain your sense of attachment to the metal appendages. Dr. Anders, the whole, look uncomfortable and ready to run. It had been a long time since you visibly could tell someone was afraid you. That was another trait of your sly spy training. You blended well with the mundane when you wanted to. That would no longer be possible in your new get up.

“To reassure you that my goal is the same as yours Mr. Tassadear I had Dr. Barney present the whole time we managed your vitals before deciding it was safe to reinstate you.”

“Don’t you dare act like that was your choice.”

“I guess it is fair to mention Dr. Barney would not let go of you after we wiped you.” Dr. Anders looked incredibly uncomfortable again.

“Doctor this is great news. These markings show his body is fully accepting the metal as part of his own.” Rashawn has a bright smile. He noticed you looking at him and bowed instantly. “This is great news Lord…. Mr. Tassadear. You can do away with the chair and practice moving with your own body. Hell you will probably get it down in an hour.”

“Rashawn that is enough. Mr. Tassadear this marks a tremendous leap in technology. This shows that the mind is capable of many great things. Now we know that telthasian can also manage robotic appendages.” Dr. Anders smiled weakly as he dialed the command to drop you from your restraints. “Remember I will always be close by if you need anything.”

“Great this is all good and everything, whoppy. Tozzar let’s get going. Both Dowser and myself have interesting projects to discuss. Follow me!” Barney smiles his huge displaced smile and then vanishes in a swirl of purple energy. He, over everyone else, has really gotten the hang of the teleloction device. For a moment you panicked, not knowing what to do or what he meant by following but quickly remembered your new body was telelocation linked to Barney’s and everyone else in your cabinet. All you had to do was con link with your target in mind and then you would have the option to jump to them.

“Mr. Tassadear I do not recommend jumping through space. I will not be there to assist you if you are on another ship somewhere else in the galaxy.” Dr. Anders looked worried again. This made you smile. Your thoughts linked with Barney’s. You heard him yell slow poke and then you jumped to him.

A swirl of purple energy engulfed your form. It looked as if you were on the inside of an electrical socket and the output was pouring into your chest where the device was planted. Slowly your surroundings mended with the blackness and stars of the space view until finally taking form of another ship. You instantly recognized this monstrous ship. This was Dowsers Leviathan. Dowser sat in the commanding chair over the deck in front of you and Barney. He wheeled around and screamed.

“Barney I am so sick of you just teleporting around. You know we designed it to link to the con link first so you could tell the targeting person you were on the way.” Dowser grabbed at his chest as his breathing calmed.

“Giget says scaring you is more fun. I agree with her.”

“No way, Tozzar, it’s so good to have you back on the ship. This war has missed you. I don’t have many updates to fill you in with but I can assure you the waves we are making are winning.”

“Welcome back Tozzar.” It had been forever since you heard that female robotic voice but you faintly remember the AI Leola. The mention of your name whipped all heads on deck to your location. Everyone began cheering just as they did on Commander Zoul’s deck. You waved appropriately in response. “Tozzar the details for mission Intelligence are ready for you.”

“What is she talking about?” You liked the sound of the mission but it worried you that you did not already know the details of its origination.

“What is the meaning of this?” Dowser was just as much in the dark.

The two of you looked to Barney who had a big smile on his face. “After Tozzar was wiped I took what he was working on and fed the information to Leola. I figured an AI would easily be able to fumble through the resumes and spit out a few good candidates for the new Intelligence department.”

“Intelligence Department! Barney I told you that was a waste of resources. Spies are a thing of the pas. Trust is hard enough around the galaxy we don’t need people sneaking into business!” Dowser was ready to tell Leola to sign off but you stepped in.

“Forward everything to a briefing room Leola.” You commanded.

Leola did as you asked. When you got yourself into a briefing room you found all of the documents waiting for you. Leola had picked out 5 excellent candidates to be selected for you department 2 of which were already present on this ship. The other 3 you would be able to meet with soon or at least con link too and assign mission to if you would like.

“Sir, before you are allowed to view these contents you need duel permission from commanding heads. Since you hold one position of commanding head you need one more permission.” Leola spoke with her monotonic expression.

“I give permission.” Barney was so pleased with himself.

“Barney, your commanding head has been revoked by majority vote. One more permission still required.”

“Tozzar don’t do this. Why do you need to get back into the game? You can sit by me on my deck and be my advisor.” Dowser said as nicely as he could. I need your advice but our faction does not need an intelligence department. Its intelligence departments that got us all in the problem we are in now.”

“Leola, list standing commanding heads.” Barney was fuming to discover he lost his position.

“Barney if it is any consolation I voted for you to keep your place. You just didn’t play the political game well enough.”

“There are 10 commanding heads listed as; Tozzar, Dowser, Anders, Zoul, Terra, Rogack, Cedrick, Finick, Gabryll, Howdah. Anders was the most recent voted in member of the commanding heads by 3/4ths vote.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Spectre195

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:31 pm
Tozzar smiled at Dowser hearing his concerns, "Your concerns are duly noted Dowser, but first; it was the spy game that started this revolution. Without it, the corporations would be sitting there building their death weapons with us none the wiser. Second, I have been out of the game a long time apparently. I will be no use to you as an adviser of now, not when I have no idea what is even going on. The benefit of the intelligence division...is I will figure out what is going on rather quickly." Tozzar laughed as he moved his tentacles in every which way feeling while his mind felt phantom limbs moving in different direction. Control he had, but his mind was still unuse to the unnatural movement of the limbs. They were apart of him, but they were not at the same time. It would take some time to get use to them. "Dowser at least let me look at the files and see the candidates. I was never a warrior, always a spy. Let me get my feet wet with something I know" Tozzar said his head hurting with all the stuff that had happened recently. It was so much to take in. His head pounded as he tried to piece it all together. It felt like yesterday he felt the excruciating pain of the saw on his tentacles. His mind wanted to feel the pain; but there was none.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:05 pm
“Tozzar, I am not going to, not even for a second, act like I have any control over you. You have and always will do what you want.” Dowser found the thought amusing as he recollected all of the times Tozzar defied his wishes. He was blown away by how each time ended up with positive outcomes. “By all means start up the intelligence department once again. I only hope your health can manage it.” In a slow and painful manor Dowser spoke his command, “Leola, I give Mr. Tassadear authorization to view the job applicants and top level clearance for any need to know information regarding his Intelligence missions.”

“Error: Authorization for applications has been granted but top level clearance requires majority vote from commanding heads. Would you like for me to call a vote?” Leola asked pleasantly. Barney was red hot. His head furry Cor head was ready to burst into flames.

“Whose bright idea was it to bring such pointless bureaucracy into the galaxy? I hate it!” Barney was so ready to dismantle Leola but he knew it really wasn’t her doing.

“That will not be necessary Leola. Please call for a meeting.” Dowser frowned as well, knowing that this would most likely not pass if put to a quick vote. “I’ll get to work on the other commanding heads. Once they all see you are just trying to do a good thing I’m sure you will have the green light. Meanwhile you get started on creating your team.”

“Well if Anders didn’t take my place on the board this would be a whole lot easier. I’m this close to murdering his pretentious a** hole with Giget’s old wrench.”

“Mind your temper Barney dear, your blood sugar can’t handle another of your episodes.” GigetBot spoke through the con link. Barney looked as though he was going to explode into a cursing rage. Just before the booming Ffff roared from out of his mouth he teleported to a different ship.

“Mr. Tassadear, the files have been downloaded to your con link. Please proceed with caution because the files you are about to read contain sensitive information.” Leola advised.

((At this point we can assume you have read over all of the files and selected a department worth of spies. We can start out with 3 teams/ squads that can complete their own tasks. I can come up with the three leads if you would like or you can make some additional characters. I want you to have one Human, Telth, and Cor.))

“After some considerable funding, given so generously by Rogak, we have obtained information that Tilt has created a test version of formula Z.” A worried gasp filled the briefing room. “Thanks to Tozzar’s team we know they plan to test this formula on a population of human volunteers.” Your assistant read off as your team leads met around a board table in a wing of Dowser’s star ship. Your department had really come together and was ready to really make a difference in this war. With your leadership maybe the war would end.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Spectre195

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 6:31 pm
Izzer, the lead Telth spy, sat around the table, "This test is most troubling. If they are successful we can assume that the Tilt will begin production for their genocide. It has to be stopped!" Izzer was furious, the Telth had always been spiritual, communed with nature. The advent of technology had changed all that, but at its core the Telth had values the humans and Cor did not share. The idea of this genocide went against everything the Telth used to stand for.

Gargin, the lead Cor, smiled, "The answer is simple obviously. We infiltrate the test with your team and sabotage there defenses. The other two teams will move in during the confusion and reck all there s**t! Hahahaha" Cor spies were always interesting even their deceptive tactics ultimately lead to aggressive outcomes.

Silth, the human lead, shook her head, "Always so quick to violence Gargin. We are spies not warriors"

Gargin spat, "Spies, warriors, soldiers, killers all the same to me!"

Silth, "We should steal infiltrate the test for sure, but we shouldn't draw attention to ourselfs that will only postpone the test not stop it. What we need to do sneak in corrupt the data and destroy the prototypes " Silth was more calm and collected of the three. Her motives were always hard to read, the tell of a true spy.

Tozzar sat there in his chair smiling as the three leads bickered. This is what he missed. This is the type of work he was meant for. Not all the politicing and logistics. "Quiet" He said calmly and the three leads quieted. A trait all three seemed to share was the awe they had for Tozzar. Apperently he had become a legend in recent years. "All these plans are too simple. Attack the base and its postponed. Backups are a thing. Data can always be recovered. No matter what they will realize what we have done. That's the last thing a spy wants. Spy work is like peeling an onion what you do must have more layers beneath it." Tozzar sat up, "We will launch a frontal attack on the base during the test."

Silth looked at him, "But you just said they shouldn't know what we did....?"

Gargin laughed, "Now we are talking!"

Tozzar smiled, "Ofcourse the attack is only a diversion. Izzer will take his team and replace the formula with one that will not work. He will then ensure its safety off the planet. The Tilth cannot know the formula had been comprised. They must believe that the attack was the main plan, that we intended to steal the formula and nothing more. Then when they inventively run the test again they will find the formula does not work. They will believe that they have gone about it wrong, and they will waste time trying to fix the formula, hopefully delaying them even longer."  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 11:05 pm
“What a brilliant scheme. We trick them into thinking their, possibly functional, Z virus doesn’t actually work by switching it with a dud.” Izzer’s smile widened. That was a mission he could get behind.

“So who is fronting the assault and who gets to sneak around?” Gargin leaned in over the table as the plan unfolded. His mind ran through multiple scenarios.

“Well that much is simple. I take some of my team and we double as some of the volunteers. Gargin mounts the attack as a satellite militia. Then Izzer’s team makes the switch.” Silth wrapped everything up with her arms crossing from the back of her chair. Her smug face stole the spotlight from the other two.

“If its guns we need I can speak with Gabryl about putting together a task force big enough for the job. I wonder if he has a unit of trained Cor?” Gargin played more with the idea.

“That and making a switch seem real enough it has to look and seem genuine. We will need to uncover some intel related to the Z virus. Our fake will probably have to pass through some high security.” Izzer was already focusing all on the detail.

“Don’t forget to get these plans signed off by the committee Tozzar. Last time they threatened to suspend our departments spending because you tried overstepping their authority.” Tike, your assistant, reminded you of the always ongoing bureaucracy behind every action.

“You should get back out in the field Tozzar. Why don’t you help Izzer find out more about the virus test.” Silth patted you on your metal tentacle.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Spectre195

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 3:59 pm
Tozzar looked at the three as they planed, "Gargin using Cor to attack would be suspicious. Why that base? Why then? Silth you need to lead the diversion. It makes sense that Humans would try and assault the base. In fact Silth you will act as volunteers and then lead the assault from the inside. Izzer you men will "discover" Silth's treachery and sound the alarm. They must think that Silth has failed at infiltrating and is going for an aggressive attack. Gargin you will stay behind in the reserve should we need you. We create the illusion that our plan is something else. A straightforward attack might be seen through as a diversion."  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 10:30 pm
“Next in line.” An apathetic telth standing behind a window waved the next human standing in a long que line. Silth eagerly stepped to the plate with a smile. The telth was indifferent. “Here are your wavers. Please add your emergency contact. Note that Tithlitel will not be liable for any damages during the trial. Please move to the next window once you have signed all of the paper work for payment and processing.” The telth moaned through his script.

She and the rest of the human tributes were herded along like cattle. It disgusted Silth that so many of these humans would be willing to help the telth create a weapon that could destroy them all. Where they being told some lie? How could any of them want this?

“Good day everyone. It is with great pleasure that I introduce you all to Sigh Tithlitel: CP of Tithlitel empires and project manager of project Z.” An ecstatic telth voice rang over an intercom. Huge monitors running along each of the walls in the building projected an old and sophisticated telthasian. He coughed and then welcomed all of the viewers.

“Mam there really isn’t any time left for that. We are going to have to ask you to step forward onto the loading dock. What you have already filled out will do just fine.” A telth wearing a hazmat suit placed one hand on Silth’s shoulder and motioned for her to move along through the building. The rest of the line was broken down and people began to rush for a transport. These huge vessels jumped thousands of processed test subjects to a secret location where the z virus would be used. Silth looked down at her paper work before it was pulled from out of her hands. She hadn’t filled any of it out.

“Today marks a wondrous day for science. Not just for science... but for all of you. But first, I want to congratulate and thank all of you. It feels like forever ago but some of us still remember exactly where we stood the day all of our lives were made public by the villainous hacker Tozzar. He made you all aware of what the Z virus was and what the Telth planned to do with it.” Silth watched Sigh speak as she moved with the rest of the humans onto the transport. Sigh was an amazing speaker. Even though she hated every word he spoke she was still glued to him.

“You did not fret, panic, you did not lose your minds like the rest of the galaxy. You saw it for what it was: a business opportunity.” Sigh smirked proudly to himself. “You are now all employees of the great empire Tithlitel. Your families will each receive the payment you have all agreed to. Should this experiment yield positive results they will be given exclusive antidotes and safe acclimation into our culture. I think we all agree on something here. It is at our very core that brings us all together. We all agree that it is not the individuals fault for what humanity has done but the culture of humanity is. Your families will represent the seeds of what humanity will come to be. With Telth values, the future will be plentiful and prosperous.” Sigh finished with a perfect smile. Everyone around you was cheering. Silth felt sick but she kept up her face and capped along with them.

-Holy s**t Tithlitel has offered all of these poor humans a buy out from their fear. They make a sacrifice and think they have saved their families from what the future could hold. That is disgusting. - Izzer groaned through everyone’s con link. He looked up and down the hall way he was guarding and still no one was coming. – This might have been the easiest assignment for me. I am so bored up here. When are you guys going to fake the assult. – Izzer was in his telth hazmat suit given to him by a small security commissioned company Tithlitel was using to help defend the research station. So far nothing was happening.

-By the way when does the switch happen? I’m still flaky on that. – Gargin wiggled in his cockpit. His unit was holding off in deep space. At any time they would be able to swoop in for extraction and support fire but until then he had to just watch. His constant con link chatter wasn’t helping his coworkers focus.

The transport jerked forward a bit as it made the light speed jump through space. The large crowd bobbed before settling. Within a few seconds a giant research station came into focus. The transport docked and everyone flooded out of it into another processing chamber. This one housed thousands of people. Everyone was being scanned for safety purposes and then tossed into tubes that moved them to their testing chambers. More screens projected the science convention, a countdown for the z virus test, and a scientists talking about the specifics each of the test subjects might go through during the use.

- Tozzar you give me a green light and my crew will start the uprising. - Slith was becoming more and more nervous the closer she got to that test chamber.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Spectre195

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 2:11 pm
Tozzar sat on a ship adjacent to Gargin. His recent modifications had made him too noticeable to join Izzer's team. That pained him a bit, Tozzar was still unused to the commanding role. He was used to being the boots on the ground. He watched all the feeds from micoscoptic cameras on his teams clothing. They were appoarching the test chambers this was the closest they would get to the Z virus' storage locations. "Go Silth now. Izzer in the chaos get control of extracting the virus. In the confusion it should be easy. Once the switch is made let us know then Gargin and me will join the assault."  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 10:34 am
Silth signaled the rest of her team it was time. They would need to create enough chaos that all eyes would be turned from Izzer while he made the switch. Silth waited until she was next in line for processing. As soon as she stepped within reach of the guard searching people, she sliced his throat with a hidden blade. Before he could fall to the floor she had all of his weapons at her side. Within seconds, she gunned down the line of guards processing the other que lines and her team was armed. Now all she had to do was create chaos.

It did not take long for the word to travel. Automated turrets opened out of the walls and an assault unit of Tithllitel soldiers rocketed in. Everyone was panicking. Screams filled the giant hall as gun fire opened up into the crowds. An alarm began to ring overhead that numbed all other senses.

-Everyone secure the test hall. We need those test subjects to move forward. Kill anyone that does not cooperate fully.- A lead scientists spoke over his con link. Izzer picked up the message, as did all other reserve soldiers in the nearby wings.

-This is my chance. Thanks for the distraction Silth. Be careful.- Izzer snuck out of sight just before a group of soldiers passed by. He moved through the chambers until he was just outside the Z virus’ holding cell. –This is some serious security on this door. Someone black out these cameras before I continue. Tozzar I wish this was you down here. I’m not sure if I can hack this.-  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Spectre195

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:00 am
Silth and her team started fanning out throughout the panicking volunteers. They began shooting the guards as they filed in, using the volunteers themselves as cover for their movements. Bodies were dropping everywhere in the chaos. "Move move move, get to the z virus!" She shouted to her team. "We can't let it make it out of the base." She said playing her part in the deception. Her and her team moved inwards towards the processing rooms trying to pressure the guards to move the Z virus.

Tozzar sat on his ship listening to the chaos happening on the planet down before. He flickered his eyes through many different feeds and communications trying to grasp everything that was happening. He wasn't used to this, all he normally had to follow was what was in front of his eyes, now he had many to follow. Izzer's doubt rang out, "No Izzer you don't need to hack it, just keep calm. Silth's team will force a retreat from the facility. That is when you strike. Play the scared scientist and stay by the virus at all costs. Add pressure from within to get it moved. If they discover that they were hacked then all was for naught. They must not know our true intentions!" Tozzar snarled as he grew impatient. He didn't have direct control of the situation and it was killing him.  
Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff