Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gundams and Randomness!

Back to Guilds

A guild for anyone that loves mech, anime, or roleplaying, or even just being random! 

Tags: Anime, Mecha, Gundam, Roleplay, Close-knit 

Reply Roleplays
Gundam ACAM: The Protectors [Re-opened, New Rule change] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tacos?
  Yes pl0x
  No thx Im full
View Results

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:09 pm
((Ok, this is just turning weird, lol. Gundams vs Church vs Aliens now. XD Don't you think you're overpowering your forces a bit and under-powering the good guys?))

"Damn it!" Adalwulf swore when the ray come close to Lillia, the temperature gauges on his screen rising quickly. He made a mental note not to get too close to it in the future as they lowered slowly, if there was a future. "That's it." He growled under his breath, propping his laptop on his knee. He wasn't sure if what he had in mind would work, since the last plan didn't do anything, but he'd damn well try. Words and numbers began to pop up on his computer as he input command after command, attempting to find one of the tripod's mainframes to hack into. If it was successful, he'd be able to shut down the purple shields around one of them. He had to hope that he didn't get blown away while doing so, too.

Demyan let out an annoyed sigh at the letdown. "Hm?" He glanced over his shoulder at the model airplanes hanging from the ceiling and set on the walls on sticks. "Da, more or less. It's a hobby." He went over to retrieve the one that was currently drying, holding it gingerly as he showed it to Chris, a bright look in his eye as he talked a bit about his hobby. "This one is pretty much done. One more coat and some waterproof."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:18 pm
((Okay let me tell you what I mean. By minor character I mean they have a face, they have a name, they have a detailed past, they have everything in the requirements to be a character, but they are not very important or are not leaders so they are considered minor....like take Cole for example. He is my minor character because my main hero is Nick and my main villain is Chris. So unless you have a profile for them they are not minor characters. So unless you have a minor character or your main character controlling them...they are...fair game. Just like all the gundams that you smashed, blew up, or melted...not to mention all the civilians and defenseless military personel...see my point yet or shall I go on? >=3))

"Yes, sir. Just let me finish up here." Cole took out his extendable blade and extended it to it's full length. "All remaining forces are to assist with the evacuation. Move, move!" Cole took the blade and plundged it deep into the machine. He then Activated The Blue Phase and the sword and his suit began to hum at a high frequency. He swept the blade through the back of the tripod all the way to the front causing it to fall becoming propped up on a tower that the military had quickly erected. Cole then deactivated The Blue Phase and went to help the retreating news teams.

((Oh and the heat resistant armor was made to resist temperatures of an object re-entering the atmosphere...those tempatures can reach to the millions of degrees...just so you know but i'll let it slide))  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:34 pm
((Doop de doo.))

"Ha, ha ha, ha!" Adalwulf laughed in triumph. "So that's the secret!" From his vantage point he carefully aligned his beam rifle's recticle (?) on the downed tripod, firing to help the suits to destroy it. While he was doing that, he glanced at his laptop from the corner of his eye. It was establishing a new connection to another tripod, though he knew it would probably take a bit longer, if the machines were even aware of what he was doing. "I'm going to try and get another one vulnerable." He said over the open radio. "If I can, this battle might be won. If I can't..." He trailed off, not having to elaborate.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:35 pm
((Wow...this is hilarious. Wait till Frog gets online! xd I wonder what he thinks of the direction his RP is taking? @Jenkins: Like I told you before, you gotta make sense in the context of the Rp's pre-existing rules. If the Martians are a small, isolated race, (and they have to be, since Mars was thoroughly explored, mapped, and even settled for a while) then there's no way their technology could advance very far beyond its starting point at the time of their isolation, much less advance beyond the homeworld with inter-planetary supply lines and a constantly changing military and scientific community. Also, it'd help everyone here if you clearly defined the weapons you're using. You just keep saying "heat ray." But how hot is a heat ray? What keeps it from burning up the machine using it? How does it work? What, exactly, is ferro-whatever? Why is it so much tougher than titanium/Gundanium? You've gotta answer those questions adequately, or everything you post is gonna look like God-moding. Also, I know exactly where you draw influence from. =D It's not something I've ever seen in a Gaia RP before. Should be interesting if you tuned it up a bit to fit ACAM a little better. @Everyone else: Maybe you could put the church on the back burner for a while? Deal with this Martian business first. If that's what you decide to do, that'll give me time to find inspiration myself, and I'll be back! 3nodding Wal-Mart cut me down to 18 hours a week, so I've got time for RPing again! But, it's up to you. If you wanna do the church thing without me, I'll find some other way to return. blaugh ))  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:37 pm
((Well the heat from a common heat ray would be about the heat of a lazer which is still hotter then what the chemicals can take but the ray would still have to go through twice as much armor plating which would take more then two hits to get through. But as for cutting through the tripod. Cole's gundam has The Blue Phase which makes his ionized gundanium vibrate at a high frequency making the ion particles shake off. His sword is also made of ionized Gundanium and the ion particles make it easier to cut through objects, even Ferro of any kind...though I think the toughest Ferro would be prettyhard but this is only the second form of ferro so it's hard but doable you see? But I shall post tommorow it's time for me to hit the bed.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:49 pm
((Please do. Maybe Frog would lend a "reserved" post for just such an occasion. Also, read this.))  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:05 pm
((Nah, don't worry about that. I was just suggesting they be in the front page of this RP for quick reference, but this'll work, too.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:21 pm
((Well, we're going to be killing Dure sometime, Silas. If you want, we can keep acting like people are trying to keep ours guys away from him. Or not, Demyan wants to kill him. XD))  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:01 pm
((@Jenkings: Go for it 3nodding @Ty: Yeah, I kinda saw that one coming. I actually hoped that Demyan would kill him soon. I keep trying to help you be the main villain, but Strider always jumps in the middle of it. xd I'm not attached to the character. I only really care about John and Marie, and I've got them hidden in a safe, far away from Strider's reach. blaugh ))  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games