Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ♫ Pet Journals
[J] Star Haven RP Archive (Keep) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:18 pm
Church sighs and puts the paw not holding his bag of food up to the bridge of his nose again, almost as if he were getting a headache. He watches the other out of the corner of his eye, noting he was able to keep pace fairly well, even in what looked, to him, like a dress, and was playing with... lightning? while walking even. Talk about coordination. He shakes his head again and picks up the pace a tad bit more. "I know how you meant it. That's why I chose to take it a different way." He says, voice not sounding quite as angry and put off as it had earlier, a tiny bit of grudging respect showing through. "Do you always wear dresses? By my logic, you should have tripped on the hem of that damn thing and fallen on your face at least a dozen times by my count."

~*~

Kotetsu frowns a bit, then shakes his head. "Just giving up isn't the answer, though. Sometimes, to get what you really want, you have to overcome many difficult challenges. The things worth fighting for in this life usually give you the hardest tasks to overcome. Besides... If you give up and go back to her, wouldn't that put your friend back at risk if he should decide to look for you? You wouldn't want to go through that again, would you? And you wouldn't really be happy which is definitely what it sounds like you deserve, a chance at your own happiness."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:39 pm
The Wazzit shrugged, letting a few sparks fly off. They fizzled off a few inches from his claws. It was really unfortunate that Church was so difficult; Anders really liked him otherwise. He was first surprised by the grudging respect in Church's voice, but then, suddenly, a wicked grin flitted across his face. Why no, he did not always wear robes. "Not when I'm naked I don't."

PLANT ALL THE BAD THOUGHTS.

Kiryu nodded. "I-I can't give up." He chuckled darkly. "My understanding is she has kids of her own now. Maybe she'll let go of me since she has them." He sighed. "I hope he's not looking for me. As much as I want to see him again, I...don't...But yes. And...she'd use them. Not just him, others. To control me. It's her favorite little game. Remind you of someone you don't want to lose, point out what an absolute shame it'd be if anything happened to that person."  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:48 pm
Church actually trips, hearing what the other answered with, getting back up to his feet quickly, face flaming as he tried to control it. "T-that *cough* wasn't what I meant and you damn well know it." Oh lord... He was going to get teased for how red his face was, he just knew it. He just KNEW it was flaming hot enough to show through his fur. Well... that was certainly planting bad ideas in his head now. He frowns and shakes his head, eyeing the other again. "If you're planning on following me all the way back home, you'll be sorely disappointed and sleeping on a cold stone floor. Alone." He mutters, rather than trying to order the other to leave again. Didn't seem much point in it, really, since the other either didn't get the hint, like Caboose, or simply didn't care to follow the orders to leave him alone, like Tucker.

~*~

Kotetsu at first starts smiling, hearing that he couldn't give up, then frowns again, hearing the dark chuckle and learning more about this person who had raised Kiryu. "You definitely need to stay away from her then. You can count me in, if it comes down to needing someone to fight with you to keep you safe." He nods. "I give my word. And Kotetsu T. Kaburagi never goes back on his word."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:00 pm
Anders went to catch Church, but ghe other was already standing up before he could. "I gave you an honest answer to your question. I certainly don't wear robes when I'm naked." Yes Anders, keep bringing it up, that's obviously the smart thing to do here. "Besides, now I've clearly got you thinking about it." He gave the Jackal a lascivious grin. Other than that, though, he left the subject of Church's obvious embarrassment alone. His tail swished a little. "I'd hate to leave you all alone in a cave, you can't tell me you willingly live in one. Consider my couch open any time." The Wazzit whistled.

Kiryu nodded slowly. "She wanted me to grow up to be like her. Her little...apprentice. That's why she took me in." He paused. "I hate her. I do. I should have at least a little gratitude, she did raise me, but..." His paws clenched into fists. "She's a monster."  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:09 pm
Church swears to himself at the other, shaking his head. "I do indeed willingly live in a cave. It's away from others, so I get left the hell alone. And it's quiet. When the brats aren't coming by to harass me, that is..." He mutters. "Besides... I was part of an army once. I grew used to sleeping wherever I ended up passing out. Couches and beds and things... I don't sleep well on them." He admits, frowning again, then shrugs, as if it didn't matter. He sincerely hoped none of the brats showed up if the other did end up sticking around. They'd embarrass him even more than he already was, especially the chain smoking one that insisted on dressing half in a business type suit with a ski mask and half in armor. His frown deepens a bit, although this time it wasn't directly because of Anders.

~*~

Kotetsu watches Kiryu clench his paws into fists and gives a low whistle. "Well, then definitely, let me know if you need someone to fight for you. Normally I wouldn't try hurting a girl, but... she sounds like she kind of needs it. Along with a good, long lecture." He nods, then grins at Kiryu again. "See? Us running into each other wasn't entirely a bad thing, now was it?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:24 pm
Anders nodded. "Slept in some rough places myself, but I'll always prefer a warm bed." He said. A cave floor? Not even in them top ten of worst places he'd slept. However, he was a little interested, and Church suddenly seemed, frustrated, so... "Tell me a little about this army, hmm? I can't see you as the taking-orders type, or were you the one giving them?"

Kiryu couldn't help it. Te image of Kotetsu attempting to lecture Terra started a small fit of giggles. "I'm having trouble picturing her...letting herself be lectured." He said, shaking his head. Finally, he looked over at the other. "It wasn't entirely bad at all."  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:32 pm
Church raises an eyebrow at the sudden interest in his army life and shrugs the slightest bit before speaking. "We were pretty much stationed out in the middle of ******** nowhere in a shitty base that had no bit of furniture for comfort in it. We were supposed to be fighting the Reds, but... eh, we didn't really care to be doing that, just as they didn't really seem too keen on attacking us. I started off as just a private, but our Captain was pretty laid back. Treated everyone as equals, pretty much. Then he... well, we aren't really sure what happened. He just wasn't there and our 'army' went from three members to two. I had more seniority than the other member, Tucker, so I kinda took command without officially being promoted. Then they saw fit to send us a rookie. That was Caboose. Dumb as a brick wall, that one was. And rather obsessed with becoming my best friend to the point of pretty much following me around...." He heaves a sigh, then actually gives a half-smirk. "Tch... as much as I say I hated that place and that time frame... I actually kinda miss it now that I'm talking about it. Sounds pretty ******** retarded, doesn't it?"

~*~

Kotetsu grins, glad he'd been able to at least say something to seemingly lighten Kiryu's mood. "Ehehehe... I'm not the best at lecture giving anyway. I have a trouble with words sometimes and bungle them up. I'd probably end up doing something like that and getting punched in the face for my efforts. Wouldn't be the first time." He puts a hand to the back of his head and laughs a bit, then blinks. "Ah, but you're at least a bit happier being able to live your own life, right?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:03 pm
Anders listened rather than commented, nodding at the appropriate times to indicate he was actually paying attention. A slight smirk slipped across his face, and he looked thoroughly amused by some of what he said. "Followed you around, huh? No wonder I seemed to bother you so much." He chuckled. "And no, it doesn't. I was in a group almost like that, once upon a time. Thought I would hate it. I miss them now in spite of myself."

Kiryu shook his head, still laughing. "It's been a while since I've laughed so much." He admitted, a slight smile on his face. "I am, as happy as I can be. I admit, I'd like to settle down, but wandering from place to place, it isn't that bad. I try to leave wherever I go at least a bit better than it was when I came."  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:33 pm
Church frowns a bit at that, then shrugs. "Oh, not only that. It's almost like... Tucker and Caboose were competing with eachother for my attention all the time. It was downright annoying." He eyes Anders for a moment before speaking again. "So, your turn. Tell me about that time."

~*~

Kotetsu nods a bit at that. "Makes sense. Although, if things work out to where you can settle down, I'm sure you'll be that much happier. Hopefully also with someone you can see yourself spending your life with, eh?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:48 am
Anders shrugged. "I dunno, I think I'd find it entertaining to have people competing for my affection. But that's me." He actually looked a little surprised when Church asked about him. "And here I was convinced you erren't interested in me at all." He laughed. "It was...nice. We were an irregular force, just a few of us, out fighting all kinds of ebil. I've never much been one for being tied down, but the commander protected me from someone after my head, so I stayed on. Pretty sure they're still about, but I left a while back. Wonder if I ought to go back to them."

Kiryu nodded. "I would like that, quite a bit." He left out the part that he had two chances at it and both times, he had ruined it. First with Yusei, and again with Gwylan. But the past was past, right?  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:57 am
Church shrugs the slightest bit. "I figure you're going to continue being a pest no matter what, so why fight it? Fighting it sure as hell didn't rid me of the other two until I managed to sneak away, and I doubt you're as stupid as those two idiots, so sneaking away isn't an option here. And you mean you don't already have others competing for your affection?" He snorts at that, not finding it a bit believable. He wouldn't admit it out loud, but he did find the other somewhat attractive, which was part of why he kept trying to push the other away. "Why don't you go back to them? If you miss them and they're still floating about somewhere, makes more sense to be where you were liked, doesn't it?" He shrugs slightly again.

~*~

Kotetsu grins and nods, resisting the urge to clap his hand to Kiryu's back in approval. "Well, shouldn't be too hard for you, right? You're a smart kid. I'm sure you'd be able to find someone willing to deal with danger to be with you." He grins again, not knowing he might very well be causing Kiryu some pain with that statement.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:43 am
Anders actually laughed, shaking his head in amusement. "Now there's a backhanded compliment if I ever heard one." He said. If he had any inkling that Church was fully serious about not wanting him around, he would've left, but he was fairly certain the other male liked his company more than he would admit.

Or maybe that was his ego talking, whatever.

"Well, that's my curse, isn't it?" Anders chuckled. "Everyone fawns over me but the ones I'm really interested in." He gave Church a little wink. "I certainly could go back, but I prefer not to be tied down. It's not so bad to want to be free to go where one pleases, is it?"

Kiryu's expression became distant. Certainly Yusei would have stayed no matter what. Didn't his searching for him even after...what happened prove that much, at least? "...Maybe...I should...find Yusei..." It was the first time he'd said that name out loud in some time, but he couldn't resolve himself to do it. Yusei deserved better than him, certainly.  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:49 am
Church allows a small smirk to cross his face, then shrugs. "I'm suppose to believe that there really isn't anyone else you're actually interested in right now that isn't pushing you away?" He shakes his head, then raises an eyebrow slightly. "I suppose the method in which you would be 'tied down' would make a difference, wouldn't it? Because even without anything keeping you in one particular place, you're still never fully free to do everything you want."

~*~

Kotetsu perks up, hearing Kiryu speak again, then he grins slightly. "Yusei? That a friend of yours? Who knows, maybe they'll wind up here, if they're looking for you."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:35 am
Anders grinned. "Right now? My interest entirely belongs to you, sir." He said teasingly. He meant it, despite his tone. Life was boring without a bit of a challenge, wasn't it? He pondered Church's words. "Hah, maybe so." He laughed. "But the how, that's the root of everything, isn't it?"

"He is...someone I care a great deal for." Kiryu said. To put it mildly. "Hah, he might just be looking for me. Sounds like him." He shook his head. "He's too good for me," Kiryu admitted. "If I was anything like smart, I would've stayed away from him when we first met. I've dragged him into so many messes...Not that it stops me from wanting, you know?"  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:44 am
Church wasn't entirely sure whether he should feel flattered or not that he had another stalker, as it were. Rather than responding to the first bit of what Anders said, he gives a slight shrug, then chuckles a bit. "I suppose so, although why you'd choose to be 'tied down' in this particular area and town, I haven't the foggiest. It certainly couldn't be because of me. I'm not that vain."

~*~

Kotetsu ruffles Kiryu's hair again, chuckling a bit. "Well, obviously he doesn't think you're a bad guy or anything or he wouldn't look for you, right? When you really care about someone, you stick with them no matter what messes they drag you into." He gives a small, almost wistful smile at that, as if remembering something from his own past. "I think you should look for him, personally. Maybe if you two get back together and trust each other completely, you might just manage to get away from the demon for good."  
♫ Pet Journals

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games