Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Sorting Hat ~ OPEN 2063-2064 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 182 183 184 185 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:09 pm

Lauraisawesomeobvs

┌ ╌ ╌ ╌ ╌ ╌ ╌ ╌ ╌ ╌ ╌ ╌ ╌ ╌ ╌ ╌ ╌ ╌ ╌ ╌ ╌ ╌ ╌ ╌ ╌ ╌ ╌ ┐

Please delete your post, Sorting isn't starting until Professor Anyanka Swan posts. Everyone else, please wait, too.

fraise rouge

└ ╌ ╌ ╌ ╌ ╌ ╌ ╌ ╌ ╌ ╌ ╌ ╌ ╌ ╌ ╌ ╌ ╌ ╌ ╌ ╌ ╌ ╌ ╌ ╌ ╌ ╌ ┘
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:24 pm

User Image
Professor Anyanka Swan
Deputy Headmistress

Anya Swan stood nervously in front of the Staff table holding a scroll in one hand and the Sorting Hat in the other. She shifted her weight as the Sorting Hat opened its eye and looked up at her. "Anyanka Swan? Where's Icarus?" She shifted her weight again and looked at the Hat. "He's stepped down as Deputy Headmaster, and I've replaced him." The Hat acknowledged this new development, then said, "It sounds as if the students are approaching. Prepare yourself Deputy." Anya drew in a deep breath and calmed herself, clearing her thoughts and readying herself. Once the first years had taken their place, she smiled and drew in a deep breath. "Greetings, young minds of the Wizarding world. Here you will begin your journey into the scholastic world. In your Houses you will make lifetime friends and perhaps find love. Many adventures await you in the future. Now, let us begin. Please form a line and I will call out your names, place the Hat on your head and allow it to decide."

{Sorting is now open!}

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

liveXdarkheartXevil

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:26 pm

User ImageUser Image
Cœur followed the other first years into the Great Hall, and as she entered, her jaw dropped, despite her older siblings already having described it to her. Her stomach fluttered, then dropped as she remembered that she was waiting for her Sorting, which would determine her happiness for the rest of her school days, somewhat. She didn’t want to have to put up with people she loathed for most of the time, so she hoped that she would be placed in a House that suited her. Nervous, the girl took the pendant from out her shirt, holding onto it as she waited for her named to be called. Moments later, she drifted into a daydream, nearly jumping when she heard her name being called. Quickly inspecting her appearance for the final time, she gulped, walking up to the stool. She sat down, lifting her eyes to the ceiling as the Sorting Hat was placed onto her head.

I hope I get into Ravenclaw, just not Slytherin...not Slytherin...

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm intuitive, kind and caring, aware of my surroundings, and sometimes paranoid. My instincts are usually correct, and I’m cautious around people since I’m afraid to hurt them in any way. On the other hand, if someone’s down, I do little things, attempting to lighten up their mood. I am often one of the first people to notice change. I’m usually in the library reading and studying.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:33 pm

User Image

User ImageKevin walked in with the rest of the first years. While he waited to be called his eyes drifted around in search of his sister since he felt incredibly uncomfortible at the size of the crowd.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a gentle guy who really doesn't like to harm a fly. He's incredibaly quiet and tends not to speak unless he is spoken to or has something very improtant to say. Not really being much of a group person, this young wizard can be found in his room reading or in the library in search of a new book. Once one gets past his quietness and crowd evasiveness one finds a friendly guy who is willing to give everyone as many chances as they need but don't take this wrong he is no push over.
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:34 pm

User Image
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════╗

A d e l e ❝ A die ❞ M a r i e D u n d a s

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`

~ Adèle took a long breath as she moved to the stool as her name got called out. The place was beautiful, just like she imagined it. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, focusing on her mind. She wished to be in Ravenclaw, and possibly in the same house as Blake.

People say that, in a nutshell, I am studious, bookish, talented, gentle, delicate, intelligent, honest, calm, curious, creative and witty. I am also described as a 'bookworm'. Since I got my Hogwarts letter, Mother says I belong into Ravenclaw due to my cleverness and seriousness. My eldest brother, Henry, defines me as warm-blooded, lunatic and kind-hearted.

~

ʘut.ʘf.Ͼookies { OOC }

User Image
♥Hope♥

••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:35 pm

User Image

User Image
User Image

I think I'll go for a walk,

Maybe out in the rain,

Maybe there'll be tears rolling down my face...

Jack puttered along behind the rest of the first years, she found it most difficult to keep her eyes off of the ceiling. She failed to even notice the old hat sitting in front of them. "People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a relatively shy individual that has trouble making friends, but once I manage to form a bond with something there is very little that I won’t do for them. I keep my personal life very private and do not tell people more than I think they need to know, or give them ammunition to harm me in the future. "

...And I'd feel the pain.

Maybe think about something?

Maybe think about you?

Lauraisawesomeobvs

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:37 pm

User Image

Austin's eyes scanned the Great Hall. So many people he thought feeling more nervous then ever. He gulped loudly and turned his gaze to the floor. Waiting for his name to be called

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm smart, kind, crippling shyness at first though he will talk if someone attempts conversation (not much though), helpful, and fun loving
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:37 pm

Shin Sever 1st Year

Shin waked for his turn. A scowl on his face. He hated these crowds. He just knew people were looking at his scar. Once he was called, he walked up. One strong thought in his head. 'DONT GIVE MY FAMILY ANOTHER REASON TO HATE ME...SLYTHERIN!'

User Image

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a cunning, spiteful, sadistic, self serving joker, that is some how still slightly likable.

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Feverw0lf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:39 pm

Annika Giovanni, First Year Student, Secret Member of the Malavei

User Image
“...Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win.”
~~

((OOC: VT, remember to put me in ravenclaw?))

Annika sauntered up to the hat as her name was called, she sat regally on the stool. Allegra curled up on her lap and purred.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm cold and calculating. I hate muggles and half breeds with a passion. I am exremely intelligent and proud of my pureblood roots. I enjoy reading textbooks and other academic books to advance my general knowledge. I have high expectations of myself in academic regards. I really hope I get into Ravenclaw, though some people say I belong in Slytherin. I HATE Slytherins though, they're a bunch of posers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Allegra, loyal pet to Annika

User Image
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:42 pm

User Image
User ImageNicole walked in a smile on her face. She was simply glad that they were finished with the boat. She quickly spotted her brother and slipped her had on his shoulder in an attempt to comfort him knowing how much he didn't like crowds.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm She is incredibly sweet. She will loan out anything if someone asks politely for it. She is also kind and compassionate.User Image

User ImageUser Image

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:48 pm

liveXdarkheartXevil
User ImageUser Image
Cœur followed the other first years into the Great Hall, and as she entered, her jaw dropped, despite her older siblings already having described it to her. Her stomach fluttered, then dropped as she remembered that she was waiting for her Sorting, which would determine her happiness for the rest of her school days, somewhat. She didn’t want to have to put up with people she loathed for most of the time, so she hoped that she would be placed in a House that suited her. Nervous, the girl took the pendant from out her shirt, holding onto it as she waited for her named to be called. Moments later, she drifted into a daydream, nearly jumping when she heard her name being called. Quickly inspecting her appearance for the final time, she gulped, walking up to the stool. She sat down, lifting her eyes to the ceiling as the Sorting Hat was placed onto her head.

I hope I get into Ravenclaw, just not Slytherin...not Slytherin...

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm intuitive, kind and caring, aware of my surroundings, and sometimes paranoid. My instincts are usually correct, and I’m cautious around people since I’m afraid to hurt them in any way. On the other hand, if someone’s down, I do little things, attempting to lighten up their mood. I am often one of the first people to notice change. I’m usually in the library reading and studying.

User Image
Professor Anyanka Swan
Deputy Headmistress

Anya looked down at the scroll she had in front of her, then at the first girl in line. She called out, "Coeur Rainy Seabrooke!" then placed the Sorting Hat on her head.

User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Untrustworthy of others
would make you perfect for
Slytherin.
But your love of reading and knowledge...
Hmm.. I know the answer...
Ravenclaw!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:02 pm

anbu_ninja_penguin
User Image

User ImageKevin walked in with the rest of the first years. While he waited to be called his eyes drifted around in search of his sister since he felt incredibly uncomfortible at the size of the crowd.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a gentle guy who really doesn't like to harm a fly. He's incredibaly quiet and tends not to speak unless he is spoken to or has something very improtant to say. Not really being much of a group person, this young wizard can be found in his room reading or in the library in search of a new book. Once one gets past his quietness and crowd evasiveness one finds a friendly guy who is willing to give everyone as many chances as they need but don't take this wrong he is no push over.
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Professor Anyanka Swan
Deputy Headmistress

Anya removed the Sorting Hat from Coeur's head and looked down at the scroll to call out the next name on the list. Looking at the next boy, she called, "Kevin Johnson!" She placed the Sorting Hat on his head.

User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image
Friendly and nonjudgmental.
A model of hard work
I know just the House for you...
Hufflepuff!

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:09 pm

fraise rouge
User Image
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════╗

A d e l e ❝ A die ❞ M a r i e D u n d a s

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════╝

••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`

~ Adèle took a long breath as she moved to the stool as her name got called out. The place was beautiful, just like she imagined it. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, focusing on her mind. She wished to be in Ravenclaw, and possibly in the same house as Blake.

People say that, in a nutshell, I am studious, bookish, talented, gentle, delicate, intelligent, honest, calm, curious, creative and witty. I am also described as a 'bookworm'. Since I got my Hogwarts letter, Mother says I belong into Ravenclaw due to my cleverness and seriousness. My eldest brother, Henry, defines me as warm-blooded, lunatic and kind-hearted.

~

ʘut.ʘf.Ͼookies { OOC }

User Image
♥Hope♥

••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`

User Image
Professor Anyanka Swan
Deputy Headmistress

Once Kevin was Sorted into Hufflepuff, she removed the Sorting Hat from his head and looked down at her list, calling out the next child's name. "Adele Dundas!" She placed the Sorting Hat on the girl's head once she had taken a seat on the stool.

User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Your mind is aflutter with knowledge.
The taste of books is sweet.
Your striving goal goal to learn
makes this choice quite simple...
Ravenclaw!
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 182 183 184 185 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games