Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:03 pm

User Image
User Image

"Yes there is...but I'm not in the mood to go to Azkaban." Charon said with a sigh. Now this feast was starting to get old. But they couldn't leave till the head of house came to collect them. Resting his head back on his hand he tried to relax. "Oh Dante...I was thinking of going to Hogsmead this weekend. Would you like to come with me?" He asked with a light smile.

Don't you wanna go for a ride?
Just keep your hands inside
And most the most out of life
Now don't you take if for granted

Life is like a mean machine
It made a mess outta me
It left me caught between
Like an angry dream I was stranded
I was stranded

And I'm steady but I'm starting to shake
And I don't know how much more I can take

User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:09 pm

User Image

Dante was snapped out of his daze by Charons request and smiled at him,"Yeah that sounds great actually. It will be nice being able to leave Hogwarts every so often now that we are able to" he said with a sigh. Now he could go and get Xenos his sugar quills personally. A goofy grin crossed his face a split second before he blushed and dashed the thought. He couldn't believe that of all the things he could do there, getting Xenos his treats ended up being the first. That brought him back to his feelings which frustrated him. He looked at Charon and forced an awkward smile as he awaited his next reply.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:18 pm

User Image
User Image

"Thank you. I...have an important errand to run there. And I'm certain we can find some other things too do there." Charon said with a bit of an embarrassed expression for a moment. It bothered him that he had to go...but oh well no way around it. "Maybe we can go to the Three Broomsticks? Or Honeydukes?" He asked curious.

It made a mess outta me
I was stranded

User Image
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:22 pm

User Image

Dante smiled a true smile now,'Alright, and I hear Dominic Maestro's is a rather nice music store. I would like to check that out while we are there" he said taking a drink from his cup. He wasn't very hungry so his plate was left untouched. "sound good?"

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:51 pm

User Image
User Image

"They named a store after your snake?" Charon teased lightly. He was feeling better about this, and having Dante with him would be nice. Now if they could just get out of here things would be even better.

It made a mess outta me
I was stranded

User Image
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:48 pm

Roisin O'Brennan
Slytherin - First Year

Roisin lead the way into the Great Hall, and pointed Nurse Morgana to the boy still sitting waiting. She didn't see the professors, so they must have been at the Staff Table, but then again, she just wasn't really looking for them.
"There he is, ma'am. The girl looked injured as well, but she's out in the hall I think, and she wasn't nearly as bad. Do you need anything else from me?" She asked. She really just wanted to get back to her seat, but manners dictated that she stay until she was dismissed while in the presence of her teachers and the other authorities of the school.

Nurse Morgana was rather nice and all, but she smelled like the potions and medicine she administered, and that made Roisin want to get away from her as well. But there was no need for rudeness. Not yet. Se saw her empty place in the table and glanced at it longingly.

User Image

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:16 pm

User ImageUser Image
User Image

❝Constant attention by a good nurse may be just as important as a major operation by a surgeon.❞

User Image

Hurrying after Roisin to the Slytherin table, Isis tried not to curse internally. The last couple of years seemed to be Slytherin that was injured first off the bat.
"No, thank you dear. Go ahead and try to enjoy the rest of the feast." She said smiling at Rosin. Turning to the boy the red head had indicated, Isis moved quickly to his side. "I believe we've met before young man. If I recall correctly your the one who brought a fellow first year to my hall last year. Hold still and let me see please. How are you feeling? Is the room spinning any?" Isis asked as she came to Nott. He looked rather calm which surprised her. But at least he was concious.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:33 pm

Roisin O'Brennan
Slytherin - First Year

Roisin left the Nurse and the boy and walked back up to her seat. "Please tell me that no other drama has taken place since I left. I don't think I could bare news of any more points taken away." Roisin admitted. She picked up a roll, and torn it half.

She looked at Maestro longingly. She wanted Seti to curl around her body. She needed to talk to the Head of House as soon as possible. "Dante, Charon. When will we meet the Heads of our Houses?" She didn't care how much arguing with her parents she needed to do. Roisin was going to have Seti here with her, even if she had to beg her brothers.

Obviously, Hogwarts wasn't going to be smooth sailing, at least not in this way. Fifteen points lost. Before the school year even started. A professor that didn't mind using his staff physically. That would be teaching them herbology, so it wasn't like they could avoid him. A girl that apparently like to curse in chinese and was more violent than her brothers were when dealing with their school rivals that came to visit every now and again during the summer breaks. Especially when they were either too cruel or too nice to Roisin.

She eat half of the roll and pushed her plate away. Hopefully, the feast would end soon, and Roisin could have a fitful sleep.

User Image

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Sailor Tralfamadore

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:34 pm

((OOC Question - I'm in a creative writing class where I have to teach the class for a day, and I'm doing a roleplaying exercise. Would anyone mind if I used their posts as examples for what good roleplaying is like? I won't take credit for any posts that are not my own. If you're still bothered by this, PM me and I won't use yours - I'm only planning on using a few posts from this thread anyways.))
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:57 pm

Sailor Tralfamadore
((OOC Question - I'm in a creative writing class where I have to teach the class for a day, and I'm doing a roleplaying exercise. Would anyone mind if I used their posts as examples for what good roleplaying is like? I won't take credit for any posts that are not my own. If you're still bothered by this, PM me and I won't use yours - I'm only planning on using a few posts from this thread anyways.))
((OOC: If you want to use mine go right ahead. Pick one of the better ones though!))

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Sailor Tralfamadore

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:01 pm

User Image

It seemed like the commotion at the table had died down a little bit. Roisin was making her way back to the table after helping the injured girl, Levera. The two third-year Parseltongues were discussing Hogsmeade trips. Stella was about to inquire when she would get a chance to go to Hogsmeade when she remembered a comment she overheard on the train: Hogsmeade weekends were closed to 3rd years and older. That's disappointing, Stella thought. She could really use some new reeds from Dominic Maestro's. Stella thought about asking Charon (who seemed friendly) if he could pick some up for her, but she wasn't certain she knew him well enough to make that request yet.

After cleaning up the mess, Stella opened the letter from her sister.

Greetings Stella!
I've just arrived in Venice. The school is beautiful! You would not believe how big it is. You'll probably be surprised, but I've made a lot of friends already; the Marcelli name is a pretty famous one here. I wasn't sorted into Mum's house, Lavoro, though; I got into Abile. Mum says that's like Slytherin at Hogwarts? By the way, you need to let me know where they put you there and send me some Chocolate Frogs! They don't have them here!
-Dora

Stella scoffed. That was just like her sister - to demand gifts. As she shook the envelope, a picture fell out. It was of a huge, Renaissance-era Italian palace overlooking a canal - presumably Dora's school. Stella sighed. She knew her parents had sent them to different schools on purpose, but Stella missed her sister already.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:07 pm

User Image

As Roisin returned to the table, she asked if there was any new drama. "Other than my sister's owl knocking over the basket of rolls," she said, "not much. And I cleaned them up anyway."

Sailor Tralfamadore

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:34 pm

User Image

Dante laughed at Charon's joke.. Maestro looked a bit confused when he had heard his master speak his name but was getting nothing else from him. He hissed disdainfully and slithered closer to Etheris. When Roisin returned Dante looked back at her,"When the feast has finished is usually when the heads will take us to our common rooms." he said chuckling at his serpents reaction.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:18 pm

Roisin O'Brennan
Slytherin - First Year

Beyond tired and without any real appetite, Roisin nodded in acknowledgment toward Dante and spent the rest of the meal watching and listening to the others. Occasionally, she pet Sever's Chocolate, but mostly she thought of her Seti, curled on her bed, so far away. And even if Mother and Father had gotten the flat in Hogsmeade they wanted, it was still too far away for Roisin and Seti. With Seti in and without a way to retrieve me. But she doubted her parents had found anything to their preference or taste since the last time the three of them were in Hogsmeade.

Silently, Roisin watched the tables feast, and waited. She wondered who Slytherin's Head of House was. She knew who it was, of course, but she wondered none the less, what the individual looked like. Whether or not they'd allow her to send for Seti this year, or if only Parseltongues were allowed their serpents in replacement of icky toads, cute cats or wise owls. Roisin watched the Staff Table with particular interest.

User Image

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:27 pm

User Image

Mira let out a sigh, this was a bore, standing up making sure Slange didn't slide off she addressed the 1st years. Raising her voice to be heard over the table, "HEY if you are a first year at this table, it would be in your best interest to follow me." Leaving it at that she grabbed a Pumpkin Pastie and jumped up from the table and started making her way to the common room, deciding that they should be able to follow her. She waved at Justin as she made her exit and smiled over at Mala, who was a the Gryffindor table. Looking back over her shoulder to make sure she had some following her she exited the great hall.

~Translation~ {{{"..."}}}
User Image

((All First Year Students Please Follow Me To The Slytherin Corridor))
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games