Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hufflepuff Common Room
Hufflepuff Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the pattern right?
  Yes, it's easy when you know it!
  No, I got drenched!
View Results

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:24 pm
User Image
first year - hufflepuff
▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

allen w. rhoddes

muggle born - wizard raised

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
“To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan, and not quite enough time.”
– Leonard Bernstein
“Now, somehow, in some new way, the sky seemed almost alien.”
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦
It had been impressive that Allen had not slipped off from the edge at which he had been sitting. But with Jane's hesitant confession of having nightmares and them being the cause of her pain, he became even less relaxed, but slipped back onto the center of the cushion. His eyes were even more worried, but a strange dark seriousness had crept in. From her prior hesitation, Allen assumed Jane felt humiliated by the prospect she was being kept up by dreams. Ashamed and perhaps even felt foolish. Allen knew too well what she felt and hoped she would not feel that way - he knew the ripping terror those night visions could create in one self.
With his look and engaged posture, he hoped to convey that comfort to her; that he was someone who could relate to her. "What sort of nightmares?" he asked quietly, voice smooth but thick with a dread of his own.
¦¦

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:38 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

Tears started to once again run down Jane's face. Just thinking about the dreams, they had frightened her terribly. She breathed deeply and tried to get herself to speak. It took a while but finally she spoke. "I can see someone, a man, of course you could barely call him a man, he couldn't have been much older then seventeen." She stopped giving enough time to calm herself down before starting again. "He's standing somewhere. I don't know where, somewhere dark. It is completely quiet and then there's this voice, casting a spell and then suddenly there is a flash of green and the boy falls to the ground. Then all I can here is scream and I can just see his face looking up at me, dead." Jane put her head in her hands and started crying and shaking.

ooc; outfit in side pic, music in top.
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:22 pm
User Image
first year - hufflepuff

allen w. rhoddes

“To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan, and not quite enough time.”
– Leonard Bernstein
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦
Allen had listened to every detailed she offered him. Trying to analyze possible meanings or underlying messages. He knew it would be a very small chance he thought of anything to explain the dreams that clearly held Jane in an emotional state as he did not know her head, her past, her thoughts. He only had the furthest outside perspective.
Some advice, however minimal, had grown on his tongue as she spoke and in the moment of trying to convey it, Jane's first tears slipped.

All previous thought was immediately erased for him and all that was left was Jane - the distress like a sour face corrupting his senses and the sheer pain made him want to recoil. All details and unfocused objects on the sides of his vision turned to an unnoticed darkness and the two of them floated in a suspension of connectivity. He reached out - physically this time. Restraining himself only slightly from crushing her with his desperation to make the hideous demons go away. He held her by the arm first and then leaned on her. Bringing her close and capturing her in his chest. Nothing would hurt her, he would not allow it. "Don't cry, Jane," he breathed, "They are only dreams." knowing his words were utter lie. Nightmares were the mental manifestation of all of a person's flaws. They tore at the mind, ripped shreds of sanity and devoured them. Conveyed the most twisted visions and the most torturous experiences. Allen was prepared to take Jane's nightmares away from her, taken them upon himself. Add them to his own. Be devoured and consumed most unceremoniously by the insanity he could feel creeping at the furthest edges of his mind so she could be safe.
¦¦

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:35 pm

User Image

Allen's warm arms were much welcomed. Jane wanted to stay there for the rest of her life. In his arms she felt as though all was okay. Even though Jane could tell Allen didn't simply believe they were dreams but the words still helped. She laid her head on his chest and let the tears fall though she remained silent enjoying the small amount of peace she could fins in this world.

MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm
User Image
first year - hufflepuff

allen w. rhoddes

– Leonard Bernstein
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦
He felt no discomfort holding her. As he could feel herself releasing into him and pressing up against his chest, his tenseness also began to slowly relax. His eyes slipped closed as he felt her distress slipping away, evaporated by the heat of the fire.
He had imagined this before; his holding her. He had imagined what she would smell like, what she would feel like and how she would fold into him.
His imagined context that, of course, been severely different but it did not stop him from melting into her. All his senses became solely focused on her - her being and her existence. The touch of her skin, the scent of her hair, the position of body. It felt strange and foreign to him, but not wrong.
He wanted to hold onto the little fire she had become to him, but he knew he would have to let go. He could not be a child and indulge himself when she needed help, any help.

He eased her away from him gently after he felt no more tears soaking into his night gown, he looked into her eyes and offered a light smile. Bright with genuine caring. "Better?" eyes also asking if there were any other demons.
¦¦

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:54 pm

User Image

There were a few remaining tears in her eyes but she nodded a for the first time gave him a real smile. "Yeah, thanks Allen" she said her voice still not completely normal but much better. They stood and Jane looked over Allen. "Love the nightgown by the way" she said with a slight snicker looking down at her pants. She had to wear a dress all day long, she wasn't going to wear one to bed to no matter how traditional it was. "I'm going to head to bed. Thanks again" and with a small twinkle in her eye she kissed his cheek and without another word hurried off to bed.

MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:03 pm
User Image
User Image

Austin sat in an armchair gazing into his hands. He held the locket that had been given to him at the end of the summer, just seeing the small charm reminded the Hufflepuff of the boy he head fallen in love with. Though he had yet to admit it. As he opened the locket and saw the smiling face of Jinhai looking up at him. The picture waved at him, and Austin could not help but smile. Out of his pocket he pulled the enchanted mirror. This to was a gift from his beloved so they could stay in contact though in different countries. Though lately the mirror had remained silent, no eyes had appeared in it besides the icy blue of his own. He sighed when there still was no chocolate brown that looked out at him. "Jin... I miss you..." he said softly, he waited a moment before tucking the mirror back in his pocket. The Fourth year stared at the floor as he placed the locket around his neck once again.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:33 pm
User Image
User Image

The ghosts of my future: Grog, Austin

That which dances through my mind: I wonder if Xenos knows yet...

Swirling within me: Calm, content, helpful

Really he was starting to think these two were hopeless. The letters from Jinhai, the longing sighs from Austin...hopelessly in love and absolutely adorable. Yuan couldn't deny that in the slightest. The Seer knew that Austin had until this summer, been crushing on him but found loved returned in his young cousin. They had spent most of the summer joined at the hip and it warmed Yuan's heart to know that. Jinhai was much better for Austin then Yuan ever would have been. He was lost in his visions so much and Jinhai was all about living in the moment.

Dark blue eyes twinkled lightly with mischief as he spotted his young friend sitting moodily while starting at the gifts Jinhai had given him. Silly cute little thing. Coming over to him he took a seat on the arm of the chair before draping part of his long frame on the thin shoulders of the fourth year. "Hello stranger. I thought I saw you moping around here." Yuan said with a chuckle. The small teen had been so distracted that Yuan didn't even think he heard him approach at all.

"You know...you need to get out of here. Why don't you go down to Hogsmead for a bit? Get out breath some fresh air?" Yuan suggested with a smile. Grog croaked lightly from his shoulder a soft purring following the sound. Both creature and master hoped he would get out and about. Austin had spent way too many days inside lately. Hopefully being out of the castle would help relax his mind and let the boy breath a little more. Break was still so far off it couldn't be easy on him to know that seeing Jinhai was still months off.

For you see, each day I love you more.

...Today more than yesterday...

...and less than tomorrow

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:37 pm
User Image
User Image

Austin looked up at the older Hufflepuff cracking a small half-hearted smile. "Hey Yuan" he said before gazing at the fire. Hearing Yuan's suggestion he shrugged. "I dunno. Maybe..." he said. "I guess it would be good to get out."he shifted in his seat a bit. His icy blue eyes glanced up at Yuan. "Wonder if he knows why Jinhai hasn't talked to me lately he thought. Deciding against asking the Fourth year stood.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:50 pm
User Image
╔══════════════════╗
Alfred Chadwick
Divinations Professor
Head of Hufflepuff House
╚══════════════════╝

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·••·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·••·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•

The door to the common room swung upon revealing a Professor with a somewhat vague expression on his face, Strolling into the common room he nodded at several students he did not know before pausing at the Notice Board. Placing a Large piece of parchment on it he turned to face the room with a large grin. Alfred Chadwick, the new Head of House, looked around the common room. He saw two of his students chatting and smiled.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:11 pm
User Image
User Image

The ghosts of my future: Grog, Austin, Professor Chadwick

That which dances through my mind: I wonder if Xenos knows yet...

Swirling within me: Calm, content, helpful

Yuan sighed a little at Austin's less than enthused reaction. Really that boy could be such a downer sometimes. At least it was over a good reason...kinda. "Yes it would be good to get out so do so you dork. So hop to it." Yuan said ruffling the smaller boy's hair. If he could just get him down to Hogsmead and quickly. Today could be a fun day indeed. Austin had no idea what the day had in store for him, unlike Yuan who didn't need his abilities this time to tell. A smile on his face he nudge the boy again. "On your feet." He pushed again.

Yuan looked up when he heard the door to the common room open. It was Professor Chadwick...weird he could have sworn he saw him coming tomorrow. Time sometimes got messed for the young seer and apparently this was one of those times. He smiled at the older man glad to see him. If it had not been for Professor Chadwick Yuan would still think he was insane. In his third year of school he had truly come into his powers in the form of strange dreams. He had taken Divination in an effort to figure them out, three professors later he finally talked to Chadwick. Yuan had never been so relieved in his life.

"Hello Professor. Having a good day?" He asked shifting a bit to look at the man easier form his spot on the arm of the chair. Yuan actually had something to talk to the man about but hadn't found time to do so. It was going to be a hell of a conversation too. Regardless this may be just what he needed to get Austin out of the school. 'Could you help me professor? I can't seem to talk Austin into getting out of the castle. I think it would do him some good but alas he is stubborn."

For you see, each day I love you more.

...Today more than yesterday...

...and less than tomorrow

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:54 am
User Image
╔══════════════════╗
Alfred Chadwick
Divinations Professor
Head of Hufflepuff House
╚══════════════════╝

Alfred had been about to leave the room as he heard Yuan speak. "Yes quite so Mr. Trinity" he said with a smile as he changed his course and went towards the two students. "Hmm, Austin there is something waiting for you in Hogsmeade, Happiness. Happiness Awaits you in Hogsmeade. So I suggest you get going." he said patting Austin lightly on the back.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:17 am
User Image
User Image

Austin looked between Yuan and Professor Chadwick, both seemed like they wanted him to go. But What did the Professor mean happiness aeaited him in Hogsmeade. Fine he thought as he got up. "I'll go. I'll go." he said stepping towards the door. Sighing softly he headed towards he door and out of the castle.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:13 pm
User Image
User Image

Head Boy

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Nevin smiled and breathed a sigh of relief that he led his new housemates successfully. Turning around he smiled confidently at his group,"Welcome to the common room. That way is the girls side and that way is the boys. You'll spend alot of time here so learn where everything is early so you wont have to worry about it later" he said then moved off to a chair and plopped down into it. "If you have any questions ask either me or the prefect"

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:04 pm
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image

Devin Cloud

Second YearHufflepuffChaser

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Devin had gotten to the common room before everyone else, for he left the feast early. He was angry then, but by now, he felt so much better. He watched as the students had arrived at the common room, all bouncing with excitement and anxiety. He remembered that feeling. The feeling was actually sort of new actually, speaking that his first year was a year ago. But he sort of acts like it has been more like...five years.

Devin watched as Nevin plopped down in the chair across from him, pretty much just relaxing. Devin had just picked up a book so he would not speak unless Nevin chose to speak to him. Honestly, Devin didn't want to say anything that had showed hostility toward Nevin, even though Nevin hadn't done anything to him. He was still sort of mad, but he was much more calm than during the feast.

The book he read was about dragons and other magical creatures. He planned on taking the Care for Magical Creatures class the next year; so he really had to study up on what makes them calm, or tick. He learned about Dragons, Centaurs, Unicorns, and other examples of these animals. He was fascinated at the immortality of the Unicorn's blood and the healing power of the Phoenix's tear. He really wondered what exactly was in these materials that could ever hold the power of healing muscle sinews, bones, and give the drinker immortality. The limitations of the magical world were so out there, that nothing really can even reach that barrier.

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hufflepuff Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games