Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Ravenclaw Common Room
Ravenclaw Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the riddle right?
Yes, it was really easy!
56%
 56%  [ 45 ]
No, I got locked out D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I guessed and I got in O.o
30%
 30%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 79

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:03 pm
User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

First Year Ravenclaw
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

✔Age: Eleven
✔Mood: Surprised, but happy
✔Status: Single

He was deep in his book so he almost didn't notice that Riley had appeared in front of him and asked to join him. He looked up from his book and stammered to find words as the red head looked down at him. "Oh... um... sure..." He smiled lopsidedly and nodded. "How... um... how are you today?" he asked, stammering still.

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:10 am
User Image

User Image

"I'm doing great! How about you?" she replied as she sat down across from him. She felt a little bad, it seemed she had caught him off guard. He must have really been into his book. But he didn't seem upset about the interruption which was good. He sat by her in class but she never really saw him much outside of it. Then again she didn't really see much of anyone since she always had her nose in a book almost every spare second she had. "So what book are you reading? Is it good?"

User Image

User Image

Grim Vanity

Tipsy Lover

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:46 pm
User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

First Year Ravenclaw
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

✔Age: Eleven
✔Mood: Surprised, but happy
✔Status: Single

He folded the tab of his book into the page he was reading as she sat across from him and smiled to her. "Oh, um, fine I guess. I'm still adapting to being away from my Mum and Dad. But otherwise, I'm doing okay, I guess." He smirked as he watched her. When she asked what he was reading, he held up the book. "It's called Merlin, the second book of the Pendragon series. About King Arthur, the Knights of the Round Table and, well, obviously, Merlin." He smirked at the book and straightened the cover. "It's one of my mum's favorites." He nodded at the book she had. "How about you?"

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:19 pm
User Image

Cathryn O'Malley
12 Years OldSecond YearRavenclawChaserTaken by William Dante Nott the Third

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

As she was reading her book, Cathryn suddenly remembered something. Quickly she reached into her bag, and took out a piece of parchment and a quill. She dipped her quill into some ink and began to write.

Cathryn
Dear Mom and Dad,
I have some very wonderful news! The other day, a wonderful boy by the name of William asked me to the Valentine's Ball, as his girlfriend! Of course I said yes. I hope you approve.

~Cat

Kitty kept the details vague, not wanting her mom to realize that she was dating a Slytherin. Her mother disliked Slytherins, being a Gryffindor. Calling to her owl, Rowena, Cat tied the letter to the owl's leg. With a flutter of white, Rowena flew out the window into the cool night air.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

╔══════════════╗

Injuries/Illnesses: ------

Out of character: ------

Wearing

RowenaMaximus

╚══════════════╝

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:17 pm
A house divided...
Cannot stand...
We must stand together...

User Image
User Image

Woil Noinnei, moved his way through the common room looking for one person, and one person only. It took a few minutes of waiting before he saw her and within seconds he was standing in front of her. Bright blue eyes behind wire rimmed glasses stared into hers. He spoke to the red haired girl, Phinelia.
"Phi, I think it's about time to finally let you in on everything I know. Can you get your friends to come and meet me in the Library? Be careful though, I know Roi still wants to kill you." His last two sentences were spoken in a whisper so as to not alarm anyone. He would honestly explain everything to her when he can.

He nodded to her as he left her side and made his way to the door. He left the common room and gently made his way down the stairs and many moving staircases to the Library.

╔══════════════╗
Location: Ravenclaw Common Room with his House and Phinellia.
Injuries: None.
Mood: Calm.
╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser Image

User Image User Image User Image
Or we will all die alone...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:48 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
thrid year - ravenclaw
hermes
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
“In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.”
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

At the sight and sound of Woil, Phi lightly jumped in suprise from the warm embrace of the visuals of the book open on her lap. Turning, and still seated, she turned to Woil with a shard of numb surprise. The boy stood over her and she barely had the chance to stand up politely before his message was delivered to her and he was off once more. The girl merely blinked - curiosity set in the pair of molten eyes for both the boy's oddness and lack of sustainable presence in the castle, as well as his final words. Strangle, the latter held the shorter end of her surprise stick.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

Pale Mist

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 11:58 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━┓
Sato Aiko

Fifth Year Ravenclaw ▹ Prefect
┗━━━━━━━━┛

▷ I may be quiet, but I'm screaming at you in my mind. ◁

Aiko stepped into a large room decorated in bronze and blue, with large windows to allow light in. A huge fireplace stood in front of comfortable reading chairs, while the walls of the room were decorated with bookcases. A stairwell led up from the common room, splitting in the middle which to two different doors. Currently, hanging in front of the large fireplace was a golden ankh. "Welcome to your common room. Our House Head, Professor Eldak Athlis, would like to welcome all of you to Ravenclaw. You will all see him soon enough, though, as he is your Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. Now, if you go up this staircase, you will reach your dormitories. Girls, bear to the left, and boys bear to the right. A warning though, boys, do not try to sneak into the girl's dormitory and the same goes for you, girls. Enjoy your time here at Hogwarts and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask me."

Out of Character: ...

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 12:28 pm
User Image
Chase Henrick
~ Ravenclaw ::: First Year ~

User Image

Chase didn't know if he just stepped into the library or the common room. So many books to quench his thirst! Aside from classes and food, maybe he wouldn't even need to go anywhere. He could sit by the window and read.

When he thought back to the riddle, he wasn't sure if it was safe enough. People could get the riddle correct, right? The answer to the riddle was quite obvious to him. Before he knew, he opened his mouth and blabbed, "Won't other students from different houses be able to enter the common room, since they can also get the riddle right?"

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 1:36 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━┓
Sato Aiko

Fifth Year Ravenclaw ▹ Prefect
┗━━━━━━━━┛

▷ I may be quiet, but I'm screaming at you in my mind. ◁

Aiko smiled at Chase as he asked a question. "Ah, wonderful question Chase. I suppose the answer would yes, yes they could. That would be if the knocker presented them with the riddle. When someone not from Ravenclaw knocks the knocker, the stairs of the staircase turn into a slide, depositing the unfortunate student back at the bottom of the stairwell. So, only a Ravenclaw can receive the challenge. However, if you answer the riddle wrong, you'll be locked out until another student enters or exits."

Out of Character: ...

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 1:46 pm
User Image
User Image

Shina followed the prefect up the stairs and into the common room. Looking around, she smiled. This looked like a great room to spend time in. Glancing at the bookshelves, Shina debated between mingling with her housemates, or finding her cat Hana and curling up with one of the many books from the shelves that lined the room. Oh, she should probably write her parents as well, to let them know what house she was in...

User Image
((OOC: Feel free to start chatting at me! Shina is open to conversation, she just isn't initiating right this second. ))

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 11:51 pm
User ImageUser Image
☢Yiaraw ☢ Noinnei☢

ρяαикsтєя - sтυввσяи - яαvєиcℓαω
☠3rd Year ☠

⊰Time has a way of demonstrating that the most stubborn are the most intelligent⊱

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☠━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

A First Year ran ahead of the other incoming First Years and he swiftly turned around to face the others. Little did they know that hiding among them when they left the great hall was none other then the little pranking metamorphmagi, Yiaraw Noinnei. So with a mischievous grin plastered onto the First Year's face black hair turning into a dirty blond. Eyes of red turning into eyes of blue and with a peace sign the body of a 11 year old First Year melted and morphed into the form of a third year student. He laughed at their stunned expressions and teased the Prefect. "You should really teach the kids to have more FUN. But then again, that's MY job!" He said laughing and smacking his legs as he stared back at the little firsties. "Name's Yia! Yiaraw Noinnei! Third Year student and probably the only fun this school will have to offer!" He said proudly, more then happy to begin doing more pranks this year.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☠━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

YUser ImageIUser ImageAUser Image!

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 1:25 am
User Image

Who's
up for a...

User Image

User Image

User Image

Hopefully this staircase thing wouldn't be too off-putting. The riddles seemed to be easy enough though. They'd all made it to the common room which seemed to surpass Ben's expectations. Hogwarts hardly needed a library with the Ravenclaw Common room containing more books than one could hope to finish in the seven years they attended Hogwarts. The plush comfortable chairs seemed to have the perfect light for reading even though it was late at night. He'd be spending fair amount of time here, and that suited him just fine.

Then of course Matt's favorite cousin, Yia, had to make a grand entrance. Ben would have to keep a keen eye on that one. No telling who he'd pop up as. Ben took note of what he guessed to be Yia's true form. He seemed to be quite the ornery fellow, and mixed with his metamorphmagi talents, he could be quite a force to be reckoned with. Ben was almost certain that he wouldn't be a fan of Yia's brand of fun, but he decided to play along purely out of curiosity. "What sort of fun are you talking about?" Ben inquired.

User Image

...little friendly competition?

King_of_Tarts

Ruthless Man-Lover

9,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tipsy 100

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:45 am
User Image
Seren Meinir
~Ravenclaw~Third Year~Relationship Status: Taken by Yia~

It had taken Seren some time to finally reach the Ravenclaw common room. Looking around once again the familar room made her smile. Nothing had change at all and thats what made the whole tower seem like a second home to her. Then all of a sudden, she hears a voice she clearly recoganized. It was her boyfriend Yia. So he had been hiding in with the First Years, no wonder she couldn't find him in the Great Hall earlier. Smiling Seren waits in the corner of the common room until he was done talking about doing pranks around the school this year. She was glad that her boyfriend had lots of fun pulling pranks, but she was worried that he may get a detition one day if one of the Professors got annoyed with his pranks.

Wearing

User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 12:03 pm
User Image
User Image

Shina pursed her lips. A prankster metamorphmagus? She hoped he knew better than to pull truly mean pranks. Well, at least he was a boy, and would be unable to get into her dorm.

"Nyaaaow!"

Shina looked to the stairs, a smile breaking across her face. "Hana! How did you get out of the dorm!" Shina quickly darted over to the stairs and scooped up the Kneasle-mix Japanese bobtail. Hana's mottled black and orange pom-pom tail wiggled back and forth, the happy 'wag' that some bobtails used.

User Image
((OOC: ... ))

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 1:06 pm
User Image
Chase Henrick
~ Ravenclaw ::: First Year ~

User Image

"I see..." he said. Stairs turning into a slide... But what if there were a couple students on the stairwell and the stairs suddenly turned into a slide? That would stink. And locked out? That is some punishment for getting the answer wrong. Then again, the riddles seemed to be easy to solve. At least, the first one he encountered was.

Hi train of thought was interrupted by a metamorphmagus named Yia-something. Oh great, Chase thought. I'm stuck with this immature kid for the next five years. He let out a sighed and carried on with his thoughts.

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

Ravenclaw Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games