Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Slytherin Common Room
Slytherin Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
58%
 58%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
33%
 33%  [ 28 ]
Total Votes : 84

Zombilious

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 6:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
First Year | Slytherin | Single | Wearing | Mood; Borderline falling asleep

xxxAmelia saw Noah, even though they had not meet he was waving to her. She briefly quickly fluttered her hand. Turning to the Head of house she was told where to sleep. Finally thought Ami. As fast as light she turned on her heels and made a bee line for the girls dormitory.

[OCC; ...]
[With; ...]

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 3:38 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year | Slytherin | Single | @ Slytherin Common Room

Noah wandered out into the common room from the boys dormitories. He looked around and didn't see anybody. Hmm.. Empty... Where is everyone? Since nobody was around, Noah had the chance to thoroughly examine the common room. He was in utter awe of the place. Grabbing a book from a nearby book shelf, Noah sat down on one of the dark leather couches and opened it.

Moments after opening the book, he was bored. He looked around the room and still nobody was around. Well... I'm gonna go walk around the castle, try and find something to do... Noah got up and exited the common room.

JayzStar13

cleonancyarmada

Newbie Member

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 6:00 pm
User Image
First Year-Slytherin-Muggleborn-Single

Karyna entered the common room ready to head to her first class. She had been so excited about this opportunity. She still had a little while to wait so she took a seat on one of the couches. She hadn't seen either of the Twins she was interested in, so she figured she would just make different friends. Her bed and trunk were nice and she just loved the common room. She would be at home here.

Karyna opened her first classes book and began to read. She figured she might as well be prepared.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:20 pm
User Image
So what am I not supposed to have an opinion
Should I be quiet just because I'm a woman
Call me a b***h cos I speak what's on my mind
Guess it's easier for you to swallow if I sat and smiled

User Image

Eretria walked to the center of the common room and stopped. Her blue eyes scanned the group of first years. She waited for the stragglers and then addressed the lot. "All right. Here is the common room. If you hadn't decided to ignore the way, congratulations. You now know how to get here. Now, a few pointers here. Girls' dorms are to the left, and down to the right are the boys' dorms. I suggest that the boys remember that they may not go into the girls' dorms at all, lest they end up with a loss of house points when the alarms go off. You know, just a suggestion. Also, if you happen to be needing assistance, you may ask me. I am Eretria Whitethorne. The two other prefects of note are Marina Aldred and Damien Edgeworth. You may find them as well if you need to. Now, I suggest you get sleep before it gets too late. Wouldn't want you missing your first day of classes."

----------------------------------
State: Addressing First Years
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

Fenris

So what am I not supposed to say what I'm saying
Are you offended by the message I'm bringing
Call me whatever cos your words don't mean a thing
Guess you ain't even a man enough to handle what I sing

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:28 am
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Slytherin/Second Year/Single/Half-blood/Wearing

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

As they were walking together toward the common room, Edajin had felt strangely protective of the younger girl at his side, carefully watching all students that they passed and even subconsciously putting himself between them. He didn't pay much attention to his behaviour, but by the time they reached the common room, he was sure she must have noticed it. "Sang Pur", he said quietly at the entrance to the room, a password that the first year was sure to have need of in the future. When the doorway revealed itself, he led her inside silently, holding her hand in his all the way until they were both safely inside and the door closed itself behind them. Then and only then did his grip loosen, but before his touch could fade away completely, he gave a light bow at the waist and briefly touched her knuckles to his lips. Then he rose and silently gazed upon her face once more for a brief and lingering moment before turning quietly and heading up for the boys' dormitories in a silent farewell. And as he ascended the steps, he knew that he'd like to see her again.

With: Amory

Brianna_Locke

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:00 am
User Image

Amory Goodwin

User Image

First Year ~~~~ Slytherin House ~~~~~ Eleven Years Old ~~~Slytherin Common Room

User Image

Watching Edajin, Mory felt as though there was something else behind his gaze that wasn't there before, but she wasn't sure what it was. As he turned she naturally followed after him to exit the hall. Amory was comfortable in silence, not everything needed something to be said. As they walked through the castle, Mory took note of the path and glanced at the people they passed. She also noted that Edajin seemed to observe the others as though they were suspect to bringing harm. She wondered if he felt it was his duty as an older student to be protective of a first year or if it was simply the way he was. When they reached the common room she heard him give the password in order for the door to allow them to enter.

When they entered their hands began to part, but before they did completely Edajin bowed and kissed her hand. Mory felt a warmth in her cheeks and was a bit puzzled by it all, but she tried not to show it. "Thank you for showing me the way." She then said softly as their eyes met for a moment. When Edajin left for the boy's dorms, Mory watched a moment before she turned her attention to the prefect who was now laying down the rules. Once the prefect was finished, Mory made her way towards the girls dormitories rather than linger in the common room.

User Image

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Digital Static

TakaiOokami

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:15 pm
User Image
ᵞᵋᶳₑᶮᵢₐ ᶴᵤᶵᵣᵢᵡ

First Year ø Slytherin ø Muggleborn

"Music is easy and simple, you don't have to worry about things like betrayal."
Yesenia easily followed the other prefect. Sang Pur, she'd have to remember that. She paid attention when the prefect started giving them pointers. Stay in your dormitories, not in the opposite gender's, and if they needed anything, go to one of the prefects. She knew two of them already, she just hoped she'd remember the prefects from the rest of the lot. She shrugged, either way, she wasn't interested in getting into anything huge, so she headed up to the dormitories as well and went to bed. Tomorrow was another day.
"But in life, your best friends can end up as your worst enemies."

[ooc:]
Bass the Rabbit Status

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:28 pm
User Image

Amory Goodwin

User Image

First Year ~~~~ Slytherin House ~~~~~ Eleven Years Old ~~~~Slytherin Common Room

User Image

The door to the Slytherin Common room closed behind Amory with a soft 'clunk' and she made her way to the coffee table and leather couches. She took a couple books, Transfiguration and Potions, and set them down on the table before taking a seat. She was apprehensive that these two subjects were going to be ones she would have to spend extra time on. Transfiguration looked complicated, but she hoped that once she really got into it, it would be less so. Potions on the other hand..looked simple enough, but she had never touched a cauldron or anything of the sort before. She had a bad feel about it in general. Her hand slid that one aside and turned the cover of the first over and began to scan through it.

User Image

Quote:
x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Digital Static

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:43 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Edajin felt as though he was falling back into the rhythm of things as he made it through his first week of the new school year. His classes weren't too difficult, but still presented the challenge of new material. As he made his way into the common room for some quiet time, he noticed a familiar face poring over her textbooks in the lounge. His head tilting quietly, he took a few steps over to see what she was studying. "Transfiguration," he muttered quietly, not realizing that he was speaking aloud. "A complicated magic, where only the most talented of wand users truly excel.."

Brianna_Locke

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:00 pm
User Image

Amory Goodwin

User Image

First Year ~~~~ Slytherin House ~~~~~ Eleven Years Old ~~~~Flying

User Image

A familiar voice pulled her from the pages of the Transfiguration book and her eyes looked up at Edajin. He hadn't spoken much before, but it wasn't like Mory to forget the sound of it. "So it is as complicated as it looks." She had hoped that wasn't the case. "I thought if I began to spend more time on it than some of the other subjects I would have a better chance of doing well." She explained, letting go of the book's binding and moved over in case Edajin wanted to have a seat. "Are you any good at it?" She was glad he was there, not only because he was a distraction to the books, but because he seemed like a nice guy.

User Image

Quote:
x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Digital Static

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:11 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Tilting his head quietly, Edajin considered her questions. It wasn't his best subject, by far, but he wasn't bad at it. "It is doable. You just have to put the proper amount of concentration into it, and remember that precision is key. Much like Potions.." He trailed off quietly there. Potions was probably his best subject, with Defense Against the Dark Arts being a close second. He didn't want to rattle her ear off with his musings about Potions, nor did he want to be a braggart. Seeing that she was scooting over on the couch, he studied her for a moment as if weighing his options before quietly sitting down in the empty space, keeping his hands carefully in his lap.

Brianna_Locke

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:45 pm
User Image

Amory Goodwin

User Image

First Year ~~~~ Slytherin House ~~~~~ Eleven Years Old ~~~~Slytherin Common Room

User Image

Oh dear, they were comparable? Then perhaps she was right in focusing more on these than the ones she felt she would understand more easily. Mory noticed he took the spot she made for him, yet he seemed uncomfortable to her for some reason. She let the observation go unvoiced. She returned her gaze to the two books on the coffee table again. "Well I guess I picked the right ones to focus my time on then." She leaned forward and picked both the potions book and the transfiguration book up just slightly off the table and looked back at him. "Of course, you do make it sound easy." She remarked with something of an apologetic smile. She supposed she'd still be skeptical until she really got into the subjects, she just hoped she didn't fail miserably. What a disgrace she would be.

Mory let the books lay back down, this time ever so slightly stacked on each other. It was her turn to be silent as she looked at the two books. Reading was all well in good, but unless she could put the theory to work in practice it wouldn't do her any good after all. At the same time there was no need to despair just yet. She had hardly begun. Mory glanced over at Edajin again, wondering how he felt about his second year of studies. He hadn't spoken any of his favorite subjects yet. She wondered what they were.

User Image

Quote:
x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Digital Static

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:22 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Edajn's brows furrowed slightly in contemplation. "Well, it is easy. If you follow directions and pay a lot of attention to what you are doing. Transfiguration, of course, isn't always so easy as Potions is.. It is more difficult to concentrate your will than it is your mind. For instance, I brewed a Forgetfulness Potion over the summer before I ever came to Hogwarts. It is easy, if you do everything correctly and in the right order." He fell silent, then, his eyes on her textbooks for a moment before wandering over to her face. He knew by ow that he thought she was pretty, though he wasn't sure that there was anything to do about it.

Brianna_Locke

Slytherin Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games