Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]
[OOC] Open Breeding Custom Slots [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:36 pm
Name and image of Father: Rogue!
Name and image of Mother:
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 2
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/lithia_brandon/SoA/Breedings/Ygraine/ygr1.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/lithia_brandon/SoA/Breedings/Ygraine/ygr2.png
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Rogue!
Any Requirements: Must look like the family, though a little randomness is fine considering this was a rogue breeding, and who knows what're in those genes! Just no, like, entirely pink cubs. Brownish, naturalish bases.
List of all Throwbacks: --
Do you allow randoms into your litter: See above! Only minimal! (Or Arthurian, ^~)
A bit of history about the family: Ygraine lived with her mate, Uther, and her best friend/almost servant Kilgharrah for a while before they were separated due to disaster. She has since been search for her mate, though she knows where Kil lives and visits her for advice. She is currently a rogue, but once she finds Uther she will likely head to the Tete'boma. Any cub napping/pride plots should be run by me first! No U'W, please.
Extra: I like Camelot-y things. This litter was colored by Blue!

Closing Time: 4:30 PM PST, Jan 23.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:20 pm
Applying for: Ygraine x Rogue
Name of SoA: Helmine
Meaning: "will helmet"
Appearance: As the ref, with markings in the dot color in the style of the page border. Markings should extend across both sides of her face, and the rest CC. Freckle type markings like her siblings should go across the bridge of her nose, morphing in the edges of the markings on either side.
Visual reference: [Base Ref] | [Page Border]
Personality: Incredibly headstrong, Helmine will remain with her mother as long as she searches. She will believe herself to be an essential member of the family, though her behaviors may often cause problems rather than create solutions. Most of her decisions will be made on pure intuition with little thought to consequences, but with the best intentions. She may leave as an adult if she feels she might be more useful elsewhere, but not before.
Any additional requirements that the family has: No U'W, bit Arthurian. If any pride it would likely be the vikings in the future.  

Dulcea

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:55 pm
Name of SoA: Mungo'Anzo
Meaning: Gentle Giant.
Appearance: Colored after a golden tabby tiger..>.> With whatever color eyes the father would have.
Visual reference: I really suck at stripes but here are some Tig-ers

Personality: Rather large for his age, he'll grow to be a giant of a lion. Though quiet gentle, and careful of himself so that he doesnt hurt anyone around him. Though he'll be quiet most of the time it is not because he is slow, or stupid but merely weighing the conversation before adding anything to it. Wiser than his years, it seems as if an old soul has taken quiet a young body for the most part. He'll always be one step behind his mother, though his thoughts will be miles ahead of the moment, always ready for the next thing.
Any additional requirements that the family has: No U'W.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:11 am
Name of SoA: Dagonet
Meaning: Arthur's Court Jester in Arthurian legend.
Appearance: Based off a WhitePawnChessmon from Digimon, though if you want to Arthurian-ise her, go for it! 8D As long as it's loosely based off WPC.
Visual reference: Ref - Interpretation is up the colorist.
Personality: Dagonet is generally the class clown. She acts the fool and constantly is playing up to make everyone laugh. But being a clown takes a sharp mind, and despite Dagonet's foolish demeanor, she observes very well, taking in details and processing them with unnatural speed. Acting like a fool is often a very easy way to get people to let their guard down after all. As she grows, Dagonet will flourish in her role as the clown, constantly acting up, sometimes past the extent of funny and into dangerous, overconfident of her own abilities. Somewhat of a thrillseeker, Dag will probably strike out on her own before they get to Tete'Boma, not wanting to tied down by pride rules or regulations.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Arthurian name/personality, though I have my little digimon-obsession for appearance - I did however, choose a digimon that is a knight so that it ties in with the general theme, and also the general colours. xD;; She won't join U'W.  

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:14 am
Applying for: (The litter you are posting for goes here.)

Name of SoA: Avalon

Meaning: Mythical island Arthur was laid to rest on.

Appearance: Black, with white ethic swirls and mom's markings to match.

Visual reference: At work, I can't give one.

Personality: Lives by the knights code, and acts boyish for it. Avalon believes in magic fully

Any additional requirements that the family has:
Would talk pride plots if she doesn't stay rouge. No U'W.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:24 am
Name of SoA: Eoghan
Meaning: Young Warrior
Appearance: Just like ref. If its too hard to see (as it is on my screen) theres a thing black line that separates the brown from the rest.
Visual reference: ref
Personality: Eoghan is the one to "charge boldly into battle" simply for the thrill. He acts as if he has little to no experience, and perhaps at times he does not, but his eyes catch every little detail around him.He has exceptional wit and memory, but often acts before he thinks. A stern but friendly reminder to tell him to slow down would be a healthy diet for him. But despite any of his actions, his intentions are purely noble. There is not an ill wish in his mind on anyone.

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:15 pm
Name of SoA: Gwen'Dlyn
Meaning: Varation of Gwendalyn, which means 'Fair bow' and blessed ring
Appearance: See ref!
Visual reference: Here. I can't anatomy.
Personality: Headstrong but smart, Gwen isn't one of those sit around and wait for destiny to happen. She rushes into things without thinking and usually always follows through with it, be the consequences good or bad. She's a bit over protective of her family and eyes almost everyone else with suspicion until they prove that they're not. She wants what's best for everyone and, more often than not, butts in when she's not wanted.

This would get very annoying, and she'll eventually learn to curb it, but as a cub, she'll get a lot of scolding and be very annoying. She only has the best of intentions.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:21 pm
Name of SoA: Meredydd
Meaning: "great lord"
Appearance: Marking like a dragon rampant on each shoulder, trailing off into a sort of waving banner shape all the day down his sides (ref image doodle shows what I mean, but it need not be that color). Otherwise, I like the brown+gold+red/orange combo (+ a little dark green, too) and the markings of his siblings, so colorist's choice with the rest of him.
Visual reference: marking sketch + colors
Personality: Generally energetic and feisty, and does not like to sit still. He will not exactly go out of his way to bully others, but he tends to be a little rough. Meredydd is prideful and independent, but not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Though he does not always get along with his family, Meredydd would never abandon them.
Any additional requirements that the family has: A little Arthurian, and I've also kind of liked the idea of Meredith and variations thereof as a male name. No U'W  

oneironym

Stubborn Strategist

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:32 pm
Since I gave one custom in to a friend already, I only have one to spare. I'm going to go with Kumo for it!

Thank you all for sticking with the Arthurian theme. ^^

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:06 pm
As a gift of thanks, I will pay for both of the cubs. All I need are people to play them!

Name and image of Father: Jawara

User Image

Name and image of Mother: Yejide

User Image

Number of cubs currently in litter: Unknown
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 2
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Kitwana'antara
Any Requirements: I would prefer they look like their parents, but am open to randoms to a certain extent. They have no history and are 1st Gen's so . . . I'm game.
ALSO!
Lithia said she can't do bones, so no bones on these cubbins, sorry.
List of all Throwbacks: N/A
Do you allow randoms into your litter: Yes
A bit of history about the family: These cubs will be joining the Kitwana'antara, aka the Diseased Pride. Their father will not be with them.

Yejide herself will have joined the pride before she realized she was pregnant. She will always hold a little regret about exposing her children to the disease, but she is faithful and won't turn her back on those in need, especially after devoting herself to their plight. She will be a nurse of the pride, and though her cubs won't have a father in their life, she will always be there for them come thick or thin.

Yejide herself will be immune, but whether or not her children are is up to the player.

Personality wise, Yejide is a bit skiddish and shy, fairly coy. She was a rogue who grew up alone, for the most part. She had a sister she was close to, but her sister eventually passed away and left her alone to find for herself. She's independent, shy, aloof, but loyal and maternal to cubs and those in need.

Jawara is a wandering rogue, a gentle-giant albet a monster of a beast when it comes to size. He is laid back, almost a hippie, and could be considered an idealist. He could be summed up as gentle, affectionate, lackadaisical, and good-humored.

Extra: These cubs must stay in the Kitwana'antara, though whether or not they're diseased, immune, or a carrier is up to you.
Closing Time: Unknown. Haven't received the cubs yet. . .  

Uta

Shy Mage

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:07 am
Name and image of Father: User Image
Name and image of Mother: User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 1...
A baby boy!
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 2
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: rogue
Any Requirements: Must stay with parent coloring; black and orange with some sort of 'demonic' feel.
List of all Throwbacks:
Do you allow randoms into your litter: Patterns yes, colors no.
A bit of history about the family:
Samhain- He is a bit of a grumpy jerk, most label him as 'Demon King' as he enjoys the thrill of killing things. Nisha was his 'soft' spot, though he will never admit it to anyone. He wasn't really planning on having kids and when the time comes... well lets just say ^^; I don't think he'll be the best father. BUT he will be apart of the cubs lives to some extent.

Nisha- A bold and in your face kind of girl, she doesn't take... 'c---' from anyone. Especially Samhain, which he came to respect. She's not afraid of anything and willing to overlook what's behind the mask. She will love her babies to the point that their fathers love, or there lack of, won't phase them.

Extra: are you an avid rper? If so I would really like some interaction or have someone care for these babies heart and not just have them in 'space' with no.. care.
-----------------------------------------------------
Is this family just an evil rogue family?
In some ways yes, I don't see them going to other prides at this time. Rogue is their home for now, but if you are interested when the cub is older to put them somewhere else please let me know C:

Are there any future plots currently out there for them and are they in a pride?
Currently, no. They are in a pride of their own in the rogue lands if that makes sense.

Closing Time: Received cub Feb 2, 12:24pm. so you have until Feb 3, 12:24pm?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:35 am
Applying for: Jawara x Yejide
Name of SoA: Kwanele
Meaning: It is enough
Appearance: Large like her father, she also takes after him color wise in shades of cream and ivory. She also follows his markings. The only remnants of her mother in her appearance are her tail - which is dark black and the end and lightens as it gets closer to her body, and the dark line along her jawbone (Not to look like bones, just a nod that her mother has this marking - black smudges or just a dark patch around her jaw would be super). Also, if possible, I'd like her to grow up on the newest rogue lines.
Visual reference: (optional unless parents request)
Personality: I haven't decided if she will be a carrier or if she will be sick yet, but either way, the disease will get in the way of her dreams. She dreams big - going out and doing great things, and eventually she'll have to come to terms with the fact that she's stuck here. Her mother's loyalty will not infect her - rather she thinks that it got in the way of her dreams.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Just as a note, if the rest of the cubs are girls and you wanted a boy in the litter, you can totally switch her to being a boy. I just flipped a coin to pick the sex.  

Mtorolite

MoonRazor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:03 am
Name of SoA: TBA
Meaning: --
Appearance: See ref.
Visual reference: Epically fail ref:
User Image
(With daddy's eye-color)
Personality: He is very much his father's son, in looks, size and temperament. Life for this lion is a constant game of finding the silver lining, and he will always do his best to put a positive spin on things, not matter how hopeless or dire a situation. He puts great stock in living life without regrets, and as such, he will always feel a little guilty in the knowledge that his mother regrets exposing her children to the disease. (Could be interesting if he's diseased, but that's undecided as of yet)

He has nothing but respect for his Yejide's loyalty, and will grow up with the idea that she is everything a lion or lioness should be (which could lead to interesting plots for when he grows up). He will strive to be as much like her as possible, committing to things without looking back.

Because he so admires his mother, he will also likely be a huge mama's boy.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Stay in Kitwana :3  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:18 am
Applying for: (Jawara x Yejide)
Name of SoA: Von'Hashim
Meaning: Von= Hope, Hashim=Crusher of evil
Appearance:
Visual reference: User Image

Personality: Indifferent and often blunt at times. He has a very quiet intelligence to him, but he opens up when you get to know him. He is not afraid to tell it how it is and doesn't take attitude from anyone, especially if he doesn't deserve the verbal or physical beat down. He is very much protective of his mother and would do anything for her.

Any additional requirements that the family has:cub must stay in the Kitwana'antara.

Thank you for this opportunity!  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:52 pm
Name of SoA: Mungo'Anzo
Meaning: Gentle Giant.
Appearance: Colored after a golden tabby tiger. Could use a mix of his mothers eyes, and his fathers coloring to get this. I'd like his eyes to be lavender. Hope he isn't to random.
Visual reference: I really suck at stripes.
Personality: Rather large for his age, he'll grow to be a giant of a lion. Though quiet gentle, and careful of himself so that he doesnt hurt anyone around him. Though he'll be quiet most of the time it is not because he is slow, or stupid but merely weighing the conversation before adding anything to it. Wiser than his years, it seems as if an old soul has taken quiet a young body for the most part. He'll always be one step behind his mother, though his thoughts will be miles ahead of the moment, always ready for the next thing. He'll most likely grow up to be a nurse and immune like his mother, his gentleness would aid him in helping others.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Stays in pride.  
[OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games