Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)
TP Shop Q&A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:48 pm
Blackkingnumemon only digivolves into Platinumnumemon, but I can't normal digivolve it, and according to dma digidex, it can't become anything else either. Is it still possible for me to digivolve it?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:29 pm

Where does it say it can't? I see that it has under Digivolve that it turns into Plantimun.

Edit: Unless you have unexpected evolve it- then it must unexpected evolve again. User Image

Im Windspirit

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:01 pm
kay, I'll unexpected digivolve it again. I was wondering if I could, because it has no other digivolutions besides platinumnumemon.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:22 pm

Well, if DMA has no other Digimon listed for when it unexpected evolves, then you are pretty much out of luck since its a dead end for that Digimon's evolution line.User Image

Im Windspirit

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:52 am
Random question:
what does electmon digivolve to?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:08 am
it has no normal digivolution. It can only be unexpected digivolved, but it has many options

I'm planning on mutating my Blkingnumemon(who I unexpected digivolved from Sukamon) to Skullgreymon. Would I still have to unexpected digivolve it, or would that be a loop hole? (I'll do it anyway, but I'm just making sure)  

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:14 am
you still have to unexpect after you mutate. I checked on this loop hole a while back and unfortunately it doesn't work. Good luck though!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:21 am
If you would like a Black War greymon all you need to do is find someone or get someone to get an Allomon to DNA with you, that's the only way to get one for you.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:22 am
thx  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:21 pm
So I have Goldramon and have released Umon can I use the same Goldramon and release Amon?

(I think Draco did this and I just want to double check if it's ok)  

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:16 pm

Yes. Each effect only works once. So you'll end up with the two spirits. (:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:08 pm
Yeah! : D  

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:24 pm

Specifically how does Unexpecting work?

I will obtain Grademon soon and there's a 2/6 probability to obtain either TigerVespamon and Gaiamon. The others I don't mind getting since I will gamble a vaccine any day.

Do I have to roll a dice until I get either a limited or restricted because the digimon resulting from Grademon don't make a normal type, but i've also seen some artist just list Digimon and generate a number. Do I roll it or does the artist do it?

I'm a bit confused.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:00 pm
Im Windspirit

Specifically how does Unexpecting work?

I will obtain Grademon soon and there's a 2/6 probability to obtain either TigerVespamon and Gaiamon. The others I don't mind getting since I will gamble a vaccine any day.

Do I have to roll a dice until I get either a limited or restricted because the digimon resulting from Grademon don't make a normal type, but i've also seen some artist just list Digimon and generate a number. Do I roll it or does the artist do it?

I'm a bit confused.

you have to roll three 6 sided die in order to determine if you can get a limited restricted or normal

3 similar (i.e 2 2 2) you can get any of the three (restricted limited or normal)

2 similar (i.e 2 2 3) You can get limited or normal

no similar (i.e 1 2 3) you can only get normal

after that depending on your roll the artist will do a randomized number according to the digimon it can unexpectedly digivolve to then based on that number is the digimon you get

makes sense?  

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:25 pm
I should add that tiger is a special, not a restricted which means there is no chance. Though I do have a method to obtain him if you wanna toss around the idea in pms.
as far as rolling. I would say that you start with the limited as there are no normals to go to however liger has never clarified it. I would wait, or I would ask GW or maybe vote on it in tthe mod forum...  
Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games