Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Artist Junkyard Chatter and Picture Post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:12 pm

Sorry I haven't been posting much, and in my own thread too. T.T

Everyone has been showing off so many nice pictures and giving great advice.

O.o Sirus great work as usual. Even sketchy it looks nice. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Anyways, here is an old doodle I did out of bordom in one of my classes.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/KrissimKlaw1/plantdog.jpg

xp
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:14 pm

Sirus Jin
You posted it in the right place 3nodding
The coloring is clean, while the background is a nice effect. I don't know what kind of look you're going for. It's very cartoonish, as in something you'd may see in a children's morning special. If that's what you wanted then good job! If not then I suggest picking up a few books on anatomy and foxes.

Yes... it is supposed to look cartoonish... but, now that I look at it, it looks like the eyes are off, and the nose is crooked... *sighs and weeps* I am SO taking anatomy when I get into college! I feel so pathetic... I was never good at faces... anyways, I'll work on my FIRST sketch next. That one's much better... full body, face looks right, etc... His left heel looks warped, though and I couldn't fix it... as soon as I scan it, I'll post it here, and then start working on it... thank you for the comments. xd 3nodding

RavendorFoxx

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:19 pm

Krissim - Thanks! Awesome looking sketch by the way. I really don't know what it is, but I like how the vine thing wraps around the bones and body parts. You're pencil sketches always look really nice.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:22 pm

So this is my latest! WARNING: It's not really "furry" artwork. It's a gift for my grandmother, and it's an actual acrylic painting on canvas that I scanned into the computer.

So what do you all think?

User Image

Manda_Tifa

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:24 pm

That is really pretty Manda :0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:40 pm

Audi Kitty
Thank you! ^_^

Manda_Tifa

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:20 pm

Manda_Tifa
Audi Kitty
Thank you! ^_^

I like it! It's really cute. =3 And you look fab darling, ready to save the day!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:46 pm

Meph!stopheles
Manda_Tifa
Audi Kitty
Thank you! ^_^

I like it! It's really cute. =3 And you look fab darling, ready to save the day!
*laughs* Thanks! *twirls* I never even thought about being a hero......But I guess you're right! WonderManda! 4laugh

Manda_Tifa

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:48 pm

O.O nice Manda. I love the paint job on that piece. It's always nice to see traditional pieces everyonce in a while. I have a nice monochrome painting I did for one of my art classes, of Aeden. I want to post it but sadly even though I'm home and actually have use of a camera, I lack the piece because it was collected for grading. gonk

Anyways, here is a little pencil sketch inspired by Mephy's rp. Poor little Aeden all bandaged up after his run in with the fire.

User Image
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:26 pm

Krissim Klaw
O.O nice Manda. I love the paint job on that piece. It's always nice to see traditional pieces everyonce in a while. I have a nice monochrome painting I did for one of my art classes, of Aeden. I want to post it but sadly even though I'm home and actually have use of a camera, I lack the piece because it was collected for grading. gonk

Anyways, here is a little pencil sketch inspired by Mephy's rp. Poor little Aeden all bandaged up after his run in with the fire.

User Image

Poor Aeden! -sob-

Meph!stopheles

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:26 pm

Yay! I finally finished Rainey's semi-impossible wolfhound piece!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v197/Manda_Tifa/Gaia Sig Commissions/RaineyFinish.jpg

It looks waaaaaaaayyyyyy better in my sketchpad than it does scanned in to the computer...... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:56 pm

Krissim - Wow, what a great looking sketch! Poor Aeden, he's all burnt up! You did such a good job creating the burns...

Manda - You did a lovely job, I know how scanner's can be sometimes, mine is just as evil.

Sirus Jin

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:50 pm

*pats Mephy on the back* It's ok, just think, now you get to play doctor with him. XD

Thanks Sirus, I must say, I love maiming my characters far to much. XD

Nice work Manda, I like the shading in it.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:49 am

Wow, that piece is amazing, Krissim xD *wants Krissim-art even more now crying *

And Manda, you did a great job on Rainey's wolfhound! That picture is gorgeous. Defiantly your best yet. You keep improving so much!

Shinigami Whistle

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:54 am

clickith me
issbig. All it needs now is some shading and this half of sheol's is done.
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games