Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
London ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:00 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker glanced back at Sarah. "Kill them," he said. He turned back to Chris and kneed him in the stomach.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image--User Image--User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:10 pm
User Image

Sarah heard Wesker's command loud and clear. She stopped firing. Great. Her plan failed. She looked at Sydney. Then at Alice. No. No, she couldn't. Yes, she could. But she wouldn't let herself. Her hands began to shake as she held the gun. She fired, but her shakeyness made it miss them.

She stepped closer. "No..." she whispered as she did. Not wanting to. She fired at both of them, still shaky, missing just barely.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:13 pm
C H R I S___R E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris grunted as he felt the knee to his stomach. He gritted his teeth at the pain. He gripped the knife in him. He yanked it out of him, crying out at the pain of doing so. he gripped it tight. blood was on the blade, and his ribs, you could see blood starting to seep through his shirt. He gripped the knife. Not going to let it go.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:26 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker took a step back. He glanced at Sarah, "I said, kill them," he repeated. He turned to look at Chris.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:31 pm
User Image

Sarah nodded. Her hands stopped shaking so much and she stepped forward towards Alice and Sydney. If she had to...she wanted to give Sydney a chance. Sarah aimed and fired for Alice, and then turned and aimed for Sydney.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:40 pm

User Image

Chris glared up at Wesker as he cought his breath. "You really think she's going to kill her own sister?"he managed to say.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:41 pm
Alice looks up, at the bullets as she grabs her shotgun, and shot a bullet over the bullet, smashing both of them, also quarters spreading around, it snatched Sarah's gun out of her hands. "Sidney, she isnt playing now.." she said looking over too Sidney and then back at Sarah. "Sarah.. You dont have to listen to him! Would you stop! Just look at your sister! She is your life, she is the one you need to protect, dont hurt her!" Alice wanted Sarah to understand, she wasnt the only one, in control of the Umbrella Company, she can fight it.

Sidney looks over too Sarah. "You know what, If you want to kill me do it! I have always wanting to look for you! Cause you are the only thing in my life!" Sidney said as she ran over too Sarah and tackled her.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:46 pm
Krauser looked to wesker."Sir should we go?" He was getting ready to grab a flash bomb from his back pocket.  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:52 pm
User Image

Sarah was Tackled by Sydney and didn't struggle once she was on the floor. She looked at Sydney. She almost wanted to cry. "Why do you think i didn't shoot yet?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:53 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

"If she wants to live, yes," he snarled, loud enough for Maria to hear him. He glanced at Krauser, shaking his head. "Since Sarah seems unable to kill them, you kill them," he said indicating Alice and Sidney.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:59 pm
Alice looks over too Krauser. "Ooh.. No." she said, as she looked over too Sidney. "Sidney, You have to get out of here.! " Alice said, as she was ready to fight, if anything.

Sidney looks over too Sarah. "Yeah?! You are always, in orders of Wesker, Why not just kill me! Huh?! Just get me out of your life!" she said, as she pushed her away from her, some tears coming out of her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:00 pm
User Image
"It will be done." Krauser ran for Alice first blade arm ready to strike.  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:10 pm
User Image

Sarah growled when she heard what Wesker said. Oh,she was able, just not willing. She stood up and looked at Sydney. "It's easy to rebel when you have reasons." She told her. The reason she couldn't rebel before. She couldn't remember her reasons to. She turned around, looking at Krauser. Then at Sydney. "Plus, he's wanted to kill me before. If i die here and you live, it won't be so bad. You don't have a reason." She tried to tell her. To make her stop crying to make her believe her. "I don't want to kill you.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:11 pm

User Image

Chris glared up at Wesker. "You b*****d"  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:16 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker kicked Chris. "Call me all the names you want, I don't care," he said. He punched Chris in the face.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games