Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Military Base ~In the past~ ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:55 am
User Image C H R I SxxxxxR E D F I E L D

Chris nodded. "Yes, i can tell." He whispered back and walked up to John. "Somthing else happened didn't it?" He asked with slight suspiscion but tried not to let it show through. "Tell us." He almost ordered.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:00 am
What's there to live for?

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John didn't look up. "Nothing else happened," he said. He wondered how they'd figured it out. He wasn't going to give in easily though.

If I told you that I didn't do it,
would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy narrowed his eyes. So he was going to be stubborn. Billy had his ways of making him talk, but he'd let Chris have a go at it first. His ways weren't the most pleasant. If Chris failed, maybe Jill would have a go. And if she failed, Billy would get his turn.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:05 am

Chris had just about enough of his stubborness. Chris grabbed him by the shirt's collar and glared him in the eye. "Now, you havn't made eye-contact with any of us since we got here. You were obviously thinking very deeply about somthing when we did." He said. "And it wasn't the fact that you just killed an entire room of people." He said to him. Clearly pissed from his stubbornness.

"Somthing spooked you. Now tell us, what is it?" He asked stirnly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:11 am

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

Relying on instinct, John snatched one of his daggers from his belt and shoved it into Chris' forearm, then he grabbed Chris' wrists and yanked them off his collar. He'd been leaning against the desk while he cleaned his sword. Before any of them could react to stop him, he sheathed the sword and flipped backwards over the desk. He landed in a kneel on the other side. He straightened, gun in his hands, and pointing it at Chris, who was nearest to him. The desk was now between him and the others.

would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy hadn't been expecting John's attack. By the time that John had straightened, Billy had his gun drawn and was pointing it at John's head. "Put the gun down," he snarled.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:25 am

Chris cried out slightly when the blade was sunk into his forearm. He stepped back, staring at the blade stuck in his arm. He studdered. "Damn it!" He cursed, fingers forming a grip around the handle before yanking it out. Which also hurt alot.

Jill was at Chris' side at that moment. Jill glared at John coldly. "I understand Chris can have his outbursts but that was uncalled for!" She said, and turned her head to Chris' arm. Chris covered it with ahand, shaking his head. Saying everything was fine. When it obviously wasn't.

Chris glared at John, he was carefull not to just shoot him for that. But Billy was already ready. "You heard him. Put it down." He snarled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:36 am

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John didn't listen. He kept his gun pointed at Chris. When Jill yelled at him, he turned the gun on her. Then he noticed Billy making his way over. He turned the gun at Billy, but didn't pull the trigger. He knew Billy would try to get the gun out of his hand in one way or another, so he was ready. When Billy grabbed his wrist, he pulled the trigger. Billy dropped his wrist and John backed up, out of Billy's reach. He turned his gun on Jill.

would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy started to move around the desk, keeping his gun pointed at John. He watched as John moved the gun from Chris to Jill, then to him. He kept going around the desk until he was on the same side as John. He stepped closer, somewhat relieved that John hadn't pulled the trigger yet. When he was a few feet away, he lowered his gun and lunged forward, grabbing John's wrist and turning it away from him and the others. Before he could get it all the way away, John pulled the trigger. The bullet pierced Billy's upper arm. Since it was such close range, the bullet passed right through his arm and out the other side. Billy gritted his teeth to keep from calling out in pain. He let go of John's wrist and grabbed his arm.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:45 am

Chris saw the gun turn on Jill. Chris nearly growled and protectivly stepped infront of Jill, one arm out to sheild her if John did, pull the trigger. Great, now Billy was shot. The gunshot rang through the halls. It would bring more attention to them now.

"Stop this!" Chris said. Still standing infront of Jill. "We are just here to get Claire alright! You're the killer here, NOT Billy." Chris tried to calm him down. "All this noise will bring unwanted attention!" He said angrily. He was worried soldiers would come after them. And worse, Wesker would hear of it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:00 am

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John turned the gun back on Chris. When Chris said that he was the killer, not Billy, he squeezed the trigger a bit. Not enough to fire off a bullet, but close. Then Chris said that the noise would draw unwanted attention and he loosened his grip in the gun. The gun fell out of his hands and clattered to the floor. The gun, surprisingly, didn't go off. John's arms dropped to his sides. He undid his belt, with his sword and all his daggers, and tossed it at Chris' feet. He fell to his knees, head hanging. He didn't look at any of them or say anything. He closed his eyes, waiting for one of them to kill him. He knew that there was no way that they'd trust him now. He'd already lost any previous reasons to live. There was nothing for him to live for now.

would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy held onto his arm. It was already bleeding out profusely. He hoped that the bullet hadn't hit an artery. If so, there was a chance that he could bleed to death. He glared at John. He was going to pay for this.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:13 am
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker was standing in the security room down the hall from where Chris, Jill, Billy, and John were currently standing. He watched the scene unfold. This was working out perfectly. Now that John had turned against them, it would be easy to get him on his side. Wesker just had to plan it out right. Get John separated from the group and he'd be an easy target. Shortly after they started fighting, the men at the desks, watching, asked if they should send security. Wesker smirked and shook his head slightly. He wanted to see what John would do.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image--User Image--User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:14 pm

Chris watched as John dropped the gun. He slowly moved his arm down. His arm was at his side now, but he still stood infront of Jill for the moment. His other hand gripped his arm. He swore and gripped the wounds. What he would do for some herbs right now.

Chris moved his bloody hand and whiped it on his pants. He went to the desk and picked up the peice of cloth John was using to clean his sword. He didn't care if it had others' blood on it right now. Jill tied it around his arm and he walked straight up to John. Without hesitation, punched him in the face. "Chris!" Jill hissed at him. He ignored her.

Then, He grabbed John's other arm. "You blew it." He wouldn't trust him with a gun or sword anymore. So, Chris took the sword from him. His sword did alot more damage to the men here other than the gun. A gun could run out of ammo and they could try their best to dodge.

Chris turned and checked down the halls, no securety. He'd expected more with all the noise that was made. "Jill, handcuffs?" He asked holding out his other hand. He needed to keep John in check for the moment as they fixed up Billy's wound.

Jill pulled out the pair of handcuffs, suprised she still had these on her. She cuffed John's wrists infront of him for the time being and looked at Billy. "Let me see that wound." She told him, holding out one hand to examin it.

Chris was glaring at John. "This isn't the time. We're only here to get someone. And you with your outbursts are ruining out rescue mission." He said and pointed to a securety camera. "They know we're here." He stated. "Now, we should get moving. I need to know if i can trust you without the handcuffs. And it's hard to run around fighting, in handcuffs."  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:23 pm

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John didn't say anything or move. When Chris punched him in the face, he didn't react. He felt blood dripping from his nose, but didn't wipe it away. He let Jill cuff him without complaint. He didn't reply to Chris when he said that he needed to know they could trust him. He wasn't sure why he'd attacked them. He'd been alone for so long, that he had a hard time trusting people. His instinct had him believing that Chris was trying to attack him when he grabbed his collar. John knew that wasn't the case, but he couldn't help his reaction. When you spend so much time alone and not trusting anyone, it's hard to just brush that off.

would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy let her look at his arm. He tried not to think about how much blood he was losing and what would happen if John had hit an artery.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:56 pm

Chris watched as John who seemed to be ignoring all he said. Chris scoffed and glared at him. He was annoyed,frustrated,worried. He lifted his Baretta and aimed at the securety camera, shooting it down our of pure paranoia.

Jill was looking at Billy's wounds. "The bullet went right through so we won't have to remove it." She said, stating the obvious. "From what i can tell, it didn't hit any serious arteries." She said. "Made a nasty hole though." She muttered and pulled out the gauze, wrapping it tightly around Billy's wound.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:07 pm

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John felt cold metal on his head. He didn't flinch away from the gun. Billy ordered him to get up and he sat there for a moment longer before getting to his feet. He still didn't say anything.

would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy winced when she started wrapping the gauze around his arm. "Thank you," he said when she finished. Using his good arm, he grabbed his gun from his belt and walked over to John. He put the gun to John's head. "Be lucky I don't kill you now," he snarled. "Get up," he ordered.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:33 pm

Chris watched as John closely. He started to walk to the hallway. Peeking his head out to check for any securety or people. Suprisingly none yet. With a slight nod of the head, he tilted his head forward. Jill nodded in return and she went by Chris. Her gun, and his, now in their hands. "Since you have to watch over John, Billy, you stay in the middle. I'll take lead, Jill, you're in back." He told them.

Jill nodded and went behind Billy and John for more guard. They started to walk. Needing to find where they were keeping the survivors.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:08 pm

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John felt the metal of the gun go from his head to his back. He didn't say anything as they walked down the hall. He could see his sword on Chris' belt and wanted to reach for it, but knew that he wouldn't get very far. He still had the handcuffs on and he had a gun to his back. Billy would have a bullet in him before he could even grab the sword. He tried not to sigh at the situation he'd gotten himself into. He heard a door open ahead of them, then close again. He fought the urge to look up. He felt Billy push him forward again and continued walking.

would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy kept the gun pointed at John's back as they walked. He wasn't going to take any chances. He heard the door open and close ahead and looked up. There was no one there. Billy scanned the hallway, but couldn't see anyone that could have opened the door.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games