Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Randomness of DOOM! ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New random poll!
  I can't find a life on E-bay!
  Ah! Rabid Fangirls!
  Randomness is my life
  Ooooh, shiny....
  Vincent? Where?
  Kool-aid blood!
  Kaaaa......saaaaan....
  Stop eating my soul!
  You're really weird....
  D. All of the above
View Results

Juno_Dagger

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:39 pm
Is that a bad thing?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:03 pm
well... maybe not... just glad I don't have as many posts as saerenna  

Cecil Helden
Crew

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:19 pm
I'm responsible for 19.7% of this guild's posts. Which is about 1/5. xd xd Nothing wrong with being top poster... except that it enforces the fact that I have no life.

And I'm a bad influence?? COOL!!!! xd  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:35 pm
Yes, yes you are. You make it so I'm watching Prince of Tennis rather than doing Japanese homework. >.<  

wrenrainsair

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:35 pm
I see nothing wrong with that. At least it's Japanese, right? You're learning how to use the phrase "Mada mada dane" 3nodding And how scoreing works in Tennis. Isn't it strangely good for being an anime about sports?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:38 am
I already knew how to score in Tennis. I spent a summer learning how to play tennis. And I really can't see myself using the phrase "Mada Mada Da Ne?" in real life, except to mock people... But the characters are strangely so cute... Athletic males...*Drool*  

wrenrainsair

Calamity from the Heavens

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:46 am
Saerenna... you're right. Kuja is AWESOME. <3 Over the last two days, I've become infatuated with him.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:40 am
Nothing wrong with being infatuated with Silver Haired Narcissists!!!! (Even though this particular one wears a thong and no pants...) He's pretty and poetic and thinks that if he's going to die, the universe shouldn't have to live on without him. heart heart heart  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:00 pm
XD I know. And I like this one. He's awesome. And what's wrong with a thong and no pants? I find his outfit hot.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:06 pm
I'm going to be random again! I just ate up all my life, crying (does that mean I'm dead?) And after surfing this forum for a while, I suddenly found "One Winged Angel" stuck in my head... stare  

wrenrainsair

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:12 pm
SEPHIHAHAHAHATH! It's all part of the conversion process... >.> xd  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:42 pm
Sarenna, I showed some others your quote about Kuja (the one with the "Wearing a thong and no pants" bit.)

Metanaito
Ooh la la. XD

yondaimekid2004
oO

A few others declined to comment.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:46 pm
xd Lawl...

Yeah, both o.O and heart are good emotes for describing Kuja. And User Image and User Image, too.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:48 pm
Meta's never played any Final Fantasy before; all she has is FMVs and AMVs from me. Her parents won't let her get a PS1 or PS2, sadly. But she certainly seems to like Kuja. XD I got her into Sephiroth, Vincent and Cloud, too.

And you're right. heart  

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:23 pm
Those are very good emotes for Kuja...and the lust one from dA ^^;  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games