Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Abandoned Hospital ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:16 pm
User Image

Claire followed him away from the group. She sighed and nodded, "Yeah. If Wesker found out we knew, you'd be in alot of trouble." She knew that it was best if Chris didn't find out. Then, she heard his shocked question and sighed. "Well...a while ago, from what i heard, Chris was on a mission with Jill, going back to the mansion for the B.S.A.A." She explained, "I heard Jill threw herself and Wesker out a window to stop him from killing Chris." She said quietly.

"No bodies were found in the canion below." She finished it off. But..Wesker was alive, so there was a possibility Jill was too. She knew that Chris thought she was out there, and she could agree with him for part of it, no body, no proof she's dead, and wesker's alive also.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:24 pm
Don't bother me
User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

Shadow sighed. He hadn't seen any signs of Jill around the Hive that he'd been staying at. He would have been able to smell her if she'd been there. "I can tell you that if she was alive, and if Wesker had her, he didn't bring her to the Hive I was in. I know he has other Hives, so he may have taken her to one of them." He decided that Claire needed to know. "Claire...I work for Wesker now. I have since shortly after leaving your group. The only reason I'm with you guys now is because he told me to follow you. To keep an eye on you," he said quietly. He felt almost guilty for doing this, but there wasn't much he could do about it. "And I can't get away from him. He's always got a hold on me," he said, thinking about the chips in his jaw and ear.

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:33 pm
User Image

Claire sighed. "That b*****d won't stop untill he's dead..." She said, then handed the gun back to him. "I don't need it. I can handle myself alot better than before." She said, with a slight smile. She sighed again, "I guess it could be worse. He hasn't asked you to kill any of us. You still have your memories, and your free will." She tried to brighten the mood up.

"I know...that there isn't too much we can do now. But...well, the best for you to do is follow his orders for now. You'll be better off with him trusting you."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:41 pm
Don't bother me
User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

Shadow took the gun and put it securely back on his belt. "Don't jinx it," he said, smiling slightly. "He trusts me as much as he trusts anyone. I've been his little pet or a while now. I have my moments of hatred toward him, but I haven't actually tried attacking him yet. Some of the other experiments that every chance they get. I know better," he said. He thought of something and smiled. "Wanna see my wolf half?" he asked. He hadn't actually told her that he could shift into a wolf, but he could show her.

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:00 pm
User Image

Claire smiled and nodded. "Sure." She said and glanced back at the group and waved. "Leon, i'll be right back!" She calls before turning back to John, "Hey, Sarah said she reconised you. Were you at the same hive as her?" She asked him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:25 pm
Don't bother me
User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

Shadow nodded. "Wesker kept me in the London Hive. He kept each of the experiments in separate rooms that were locked from the outside. He allowed me to wander the Hive occasionally since I was the best behaved of them all," he said. He couldn't change in front of the others, so he turned to walk around the side of the building, out of the view of the others. He didn't have to remove anything before changing. He'd long ago figured out how to shift back and forth without losing any of his clothes or weapons. "I met her while I was in my wolf form. Her and Wesker had been checking on us experiments and when he let me out, I followed them down the hall for a while, until I heard you lot in the Hive," he said. He probably shouldn't have been telling her all this, but he didn't see any real harm in it. He closed his eyes for a moment. He could feel his body changing. Ears became pointed and moved to sit on top of his head. His body stretched out and he fell forward, landing on all fours. His fingers seemed to shrink back as his hands became paws. His spine extended until he had a long tail. His snout grew out where his mouth had been. He shook his body like a dog shaking water out of their fur as the transformation finished and fur covered his body. He opened his eyes and looked at her. In this form, he stood slightly taller than Claire. His senses had heightened as well. Claire's scent filled his nose. He could also smell Leon and the others from here. He smelled gas, like a car had either passed through here recently or had parked here recently.

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:59 pm
User Image

Claire followed John. She nodded, she wondered what it was like being with Wesker so much. Now, she meant, like when he's evil. Chris had known him before his betrayal, though he'd been planning it from the beginning. Claire watched John change into a wolf. She was in awe for a moment. She stepped closer to him, catioiusly for some reason. She extended a hand out to touch the fur on his neck. "Woah..." She couldn't believe what she just saw. Then she smiled, "Okay, i have to say it. You're adorable like this." She just HAD to say it.

"I mean, yeah you're a wolf, and infected. But so darn cute." She said with a grin. He was like a big puppy dog. Though...more wolf like.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:59 pm
Don't bother me
User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

He rolled his eyes at her. "That's the first time I've heard some call me cute when I'm like this," he said. "But then again, one of the only people who's seen me like this was Wesker, and we both know how he is," he said. He sniffed the air. "I know you don't smell it, but I smell gas. Like a car that was recently parked around here. I'm guessing that wasn't one of you?"

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:36 pm
User Image

Claire laughed. "Yeah, i can't imagine him calling someone cute." She said, then Claire shook her head. "No, it wasn't us." She said. "Do you think it was who took the others?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:43 pm
Don't bother me
User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

He shook his head. "It's too recent. In my human form, I couldn't smell the others in the halls, which meant that it had been a while since they'd been there. I'm sure in this form, I'll be able to find the scent and maybe follow it, depending on how they left. This scent is fresh. I'd say about a half hour ago," he said. He turned to follow the gas scent around the side of the building, away from Leon and the others. As he rounded the corner, he saw a sleek gray car sitting by the hospital. It was a Chevy Camaro. If he was still human, he'd have whistled. "Now that's a car," he said.

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:58 pm
User Image

Claire followed him and saw the car. "I doubt there'd be much gas for it though." She said and folded her arms. "A simple chopper can only last so long before gas runs out." She said. "Gas stations are usually dry by now anyways." She said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:16 pm
Don't bother me
User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

"Well, there was enough for whoever drove it to get here from who knows where," he said. He sniffed the air, quickly separating the human scent from the smell of gas. The gas smell was stronger around the car. He put his nose to the ground to better follow the scent and followed it to the hospital doors. "They went inside," he said, turning back to Claire.

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:24 pm
User Image

Claire nodded and followed John. "Alright. Let's go see who it is." She said and took out her 9mm.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:44 pm
Don't bother me
User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

John nodded and turned to walk into the hospital. He was glad that hospital doors were wider than regular doors, making it so that even as a wolf, he was able to get through them. He put his nose to the ground again and followed the scent. The scent grew stronger as they neared the source of it. His ears picked up the sound of breathing from in front of him. He knew it wasn't Claire, since she was behind him. He stopped walking.

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:56 pm
User Image

Claire stopped when he did. The gun in her hands, gripping it tightly. "What's wrong?" She asked.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff