Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Paved Courtyard ("The Quad") Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:30 pm
Marina Eugenie Aldred, Unsorted First Year
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Mood: Embarrassed
Thoughts: I sound stupid...
With: Cloe and Eoin
Friends: Cloe

Marina nodded fervently and then blushed in embarrassment, her freckled face turning the color of her hair. 'Sorry, I probably sound like a pompous git, going on about how I'll be an auror."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:34 pm
Cloelia Judge : First Year : Unsorted

Cloe thought it was funny that Marina was blushing. She looked so red, like a little tomato. She smiled and said "Don't worry, we don't think you're a pompous git at all," a little thrilled at her daring at saying a naughty word.

"You sound like you want to make the world a better place, which is nothing if not admirable,"  

Strangerthan

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:41 pm
Wearing
Mood: Embarrassed
Thoughts: Agh..

Cloe's kind words only made Marina blush even brighter. She hung her head, trying to cover her face with her hair, but to no avail. Marina ended up laughing while trying to thank Cloe for the compliment. 'Thank-hahah-you-haha."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:42 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔉irst π”œear
π”˜π”«π”°π”¬π”―π”±π”’π”‘ π”“π”²π”―π”’π”Ÿπ”©π”¬π”¬π”‘

User Image

Wiggling his nose, Dominic’s square jaw line tightened at the effort, a certain scent permeated the vicinityβ€”what it wasβ€”he couldn’t quite decide. The cluster of voices filled his ears, reverberating back and forth until it drowned together as one rumbling roar of chaos. When he noticed Anneliese began to search the crowds, he too, sought out the distinct face of the professor, but only in vain. Releasing a drawn out sight, Dominic lifted both arms, crossing them behind his head as he waited.
”I agree,” he decided without a second thought. Not truly sure what he had even agreed too as his attention reeled between each of the three girls he found himself surrounded with.

”I am getting pretty hungry, too..β€œ Dominic’s low, rumbling bassist of a voice growled soft, and smooth, and sweet. A paradox, to be true. ”—So, do you mates know anyone that goes to school here, already?β€œ He wondered casually, most students had older sibling that attended Hogwarts, or neighbors, in the least. One of the neighboring families he lives by has a son that attends Hogwarts as a prefect. Dominic was curious to note if they did as wellβ€”hellβ€”it never hurts to have too many high friends in low places.

╔═══════════════════╗
The Quad with Daisy, Anneliese, Lore, and the first years
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

XxInsertCoolNamexX_Ren

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:43 pm
User Image
β—€β—ˆβ—’γ€Žβ’Ίoin β“€ellyγ€β—£β—ˆβ—₯

Do you want me to accept you for who you are?
╔═══════〖Emotion: Neutral〗═══════╗
Eoin nodded agreeing with Cloe. "You sound like you'll do some good in the world." He stated with a solemn face, showing he was being honest and not simply flattering her. He found it kind of funny that she was blushing, but odd. 'Why is she embarrassed?' Then to add to his confusion she started to laugh. 'Humans are odd creatures.'

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•γ€–Company: Cloelia & Marina〗═══════╝

Or do you want me to lie to myself and try to like you?

Friends List-Third Post

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:49 pm

Cloe found Marina's laughter infectious and began giggling too. Every time she started to stop she'd look at Marina blushing or Eoin looking slightly confused and begin laughing again.

Finally she managed to get a hold of herself. "Eoin, what do you want to do when you leave school? You never said."  

Strangerthan

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:51 pm
User ImageUser Image
Daisy BensterΒ 
First Year
Β 
House Name
Β 

Thoughts:Β I am so hungry.....
-----------Β 
-----------Β 
OOC:
Β 

*****************Β 

Daisy looked around for the professor as she listened to her new friends speaking. She liked the thought of having some friends before the sorting. Daisy sighed as she turned to look at Dominic,"I met a Slytherin girl that is a fourth year named Belle and a fourth year Hufflepuff boy named Devin at the station,"she said in a serious tone. Daisy was also proud of knowing two intelligent upperclassmen before the sorting.Β 

*****************Β 
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:52 pm
Wearing
Mood: Happy
Thoughts: Eoin's hilarious

Eoin's solemness only made Marina chuckle even harder, though her brilliant blush began to fade, so her many freckles were visible once more. The look of confusion now present on his face only added to it. "S-sorry," she gasped out between giggles. "But the look on your face..."  

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:58 pm

Lorelai Brookwater
Unsorted First Year
Friends: Richy, Mel? Anneliese, Dominic.

Lore's face lit up. " No, but my brother went here. He's in his early twenties now, though. He loved it here." Despite her parents and her older brother's attendance here, she didn't know much about the place. Lore was planning on having friends in different grades though, she didn't like to be confined to age "levels."

Thoughts: Mixed stuff
Mood: Tired, hungry, excited
What am I doing?: Talking

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:00 pm
User Image

╔═══════〖Emotion: Neutral〗═══════╗
Eoin felt furt for a moment when he thought they were laughing at him but he soon realized they meant him no harm so he joined in too. 'Its alright. I've benn told that I make weird faces." A little grin graced his face. "Im not sure, maybe work as a medi-wizard." He stated answering Cloe's question while coming down from his chuckles.

Friends List-Third Post

User Image

XxInsertCoolNamexX_Ren

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:09 pm
Wearing
Thoughts: A medi-wizard, wicked
Friends: Cloe and Eoin

Marina decided, then, as she recovered from her fits of laughter, that Eoin Kelly was her friend. For in Marina's book, if you shared a laugh like that with someone you just had to be friends with them. "A medi-wizard? That's wicked!" she exclaimed, impressed. Eoin would probably make a superb one. He always stayed calm and seemed pretty tough. He didn't strike her as one who'd get stressed out easily.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:09 pm
OOC: I'm of to dinner and then to get an MRI I'll be back sometime later tonight I'm not sure when.  

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Strangerthan

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:10 pm

"Oooh, a medi-wizard. Sounds like you want to save the world too," she joked. She didn't mean it in a bad way, just that they both wanted to follow careers that helped people. Cloe began to feel like she was shallow for wanting to become a journalist.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:16 pm
User Image

╔═══════〖Emotion: Happy〗═══════╗
The bronze skinned bot looked between the females for a long moment before a wide grin spread across his face, teeth showing and all. He was happy because he felt like he had friends for the first time in his life and it was a good feeling. Eoin didn't think the wanting to be a medi-wizard was a big deal but them appeared to think otherwise. "Thanks," he replied to smiling at the two. 'Wow my first real smile, maybe Hogwarts wont be so bad.'

Friends List-Third Post

User Image

XxInsertCoolNamexX_Ren

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:22 pm
Wearing
Thoughts: He smiled!
With: Eoin and Cloe
Friends: Eoin and Cloe

Marina grinned as the smile crept across Eoin's face, spreading ever larger. It was sort of like seeing stone crack and fall away, revealing a live person inside. The mask was off, and she liked it that way. I...I have friends, she thought happily. This is gonna be a good year, I can tell.  
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games