Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:00 pm
User Image

Jacob Drage
First Year - Unsorted

`•» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Jacob charged through the barrier, heedless of everyone around him. He was finally going to Hogwarts! Yes! He emerged on the other side of the barrier, out of breath and grinning like a loon. Oh yeah, he was going to be able to do some of the things his brother and dad did. Or, well, what they're allowed to do. Which means that their dad was allowed to use magic, but Rick wasn't. Go figure. "C'mon Rick! Don't be a slowpoke!"

----------------------------------
State: Excited
OOC: ...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:03 pm
User Image
User Image
Single First Year Unsorted Halfblood

Heart beats fast Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

The platform was so crowded, and it scared Iris a bit. Too many people for her liking. Even Neon had hidden himself in the small pool of water in his tank. Suddenly, she found herself no longer alone as a boy appearing to be of Asian background approached her, asking for help. Her round eyes blinked, and stared at him. "...Hello... I'm new too, and we take our carts and stuff over there to be put on the train. Then we wait for boarding." she replied. Her Aunt had told her everything she would need to know about the train ride to the castle. As if one new face wasn't enough, Iris looked down to see a girl at her feet. She seemed flustered about something. Probably falling right in front of them. Offering a hand to the girl, she pulled her to her feet. "Oh, no. You aren't really interrupting anything. Umm... M-My name is Iris." she said to the girl, and then to the boy. Would they be her friends? Real friends? Best friends?

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

One step closer...

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:06 pm
User Image

╔══╗
╚╗╔╝
╔╝
(¯`v´¯)
╚══`.¸.[Heather Hawthorn]

Third YearHufflepuffChaser
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Dhyl walked onto the platform after telling his family goodbye. He stood tall and immediately searched for Heather. She was surrounded by a group of her friends, so walked to join them. His cat Qube sat on his head, tangled in his hair. He wrapped his strong arms around Heather's waist and kissed her cheek. "Heather!" he said with a smile. His pale blue eyes were full of excitement and joy to go back to Hogwarts with his girlfriend.

▒█▀▀▄ █░░█ █░░█ █░░   ▒█▀▀█ ░   ▒█▄░▒█ █▀▀█ █░░ █░░█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀▄
▒█░▒█ █▀▀█ █▄▄█ █░░   ▒█░░░ ▄   ▒█▒█▒█ █░░█ █░░ █▄▄█ █░░█ █░░█
▒█▄▄▀ ▀░░▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀▀▀   ▒█▄▄█ █   ▒█░░▀█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀
Is:
With:
Located:
Wearing
(OoC: )

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:08 pm
User Image

I hate the world today
You're so good to me
I know but I can't change
Tried to tell you
But you look at me like maybe
I'm an angel underneath
Innocent and sweet

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
𝔈𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔞 𝔚𝔥𝔦𝔱𝔢𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢
Fourth Year - Slytherin Chaser
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Eretria winced. Well, that made sense, kind of. Her mind wandered over the last time she had seen her friend, back at the feast. What had happened over the duration of her break? "So what happened over the summer?"

State: Annoyed, depressed

So take me as I am
This may mean
You'll have to be a stronger man
Rest assured that
When I start to make you nervous
And I'm going to extremes
Tomorrow I will change
And today won't mean a thing

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
I walk the line of the disappointed. My heart and mind can be disjointed.
I built a bed in this hole I made. You throw your arms up, you're so damn sick of it.

~☪♈☀~~Ⓢingle~~☪♈☀~~Ⓗalf Ⓑlood~~☪♈☀~

Aubrey followed Steffi through the crowd and to the man who would lift their trunks onto the train. She secretly had her half-kneazle in her jacket pocket, seeing as she was still small enough to fit in. Bree reached her free hand in her pocket and gently stroked the small animal. She then looked at her siblings, and again, wasn't paying attention and walked into yet another red-headed boy, but it wasn't Luke.

Wearing.

I recognize that I'm damaged. I sympathize that you are too.
I just keep dreaming of what I'm never gonna be. But it's hard when the world's starin' at you.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:10 pm
User Image
User Image
GryffindorSecond YearChaserSingle

┏━━━┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋
┃┏━┓┃
╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋╋
┃┗━┛┣━━┳┓┏┳┓┏┫┃┏┓┏┳━━┓
┃┏┓┏┫┏┓┃┗┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃━━┫
┃┃┃┗┫┗┛┃┃┃┃┗┛┃┗┫┗┛┣━━┃
┗┛┗━┻━━┻┻┻┻━━┻━┻━━┻━━┛

Romy smiled at Remy and hurried onto the train, as per Remy's instruction. He found an empty compartment for him, Heather, Remy, and a few others to sit. He was quite pleased with himself as he pet Chaser, happy to be free from his parent's watchful eyes, now and forever. He was so happy that Heather's family adopted him, even if Terren didn't like the older boy.
┏━━┓┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓
┃┏┓┃┃┃
╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃
┃┗┛┗┫┃┏━━┳┳━┛┣━┛┣┳━━┳┳━┛┃
┃┏━┓┃┃┃┃━╋┫┏┓┃┏┓┣┫┏┓┣┫┏┓┃
┃┗━┛┃┗┫┃━┫┃┗┛┃┗┛┃┃┏┓┃┃┗┛┃
┗━━━┻━┻━━┻┻━━┻━━┻┻┛┗┻┻━━┛

Wearing
{What's on my mind?}{Wow...}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:11 pm
User Image
Night Yamamoto

Night mentally took some notes. It wasn't too bad. "Thank you," he politely said. Night was surprised at the girl who suddenly fell at their feet, as if she tripped over her own two feet or something. "Are you okay?" Night asked as he watched the girl, with the help of Iris, get back up to her feet. "And I'm Night. Nice to meet you two," he introduced himself.

Well all need someone to rely on. That's why I'm here.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:12 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
Follow the leader, stay in the lines

They've got this whole thing figured out,
What will people think of what you've done this time?

We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Go with the crowd, surely somebody knows

Picture perfect, it's picture perfect
Why we're all wearing the emperor's clothes

·.·´¯`·.· rα¢ ¢α ·.·´¯`·.·

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear

User Image User Image
Gracie barely even moved when Caitlin appeared next to her suddenly, tapping her shoulder. She raised her eyes slightly when Kat practically tackled Cait and then watched as the older girl ran off once again. She looked at Cait, blue eyes filled with sadness. She raised her scarred and damaged arm and wrapped it around Cait in a hug, wincing in pain as she did.

She was supposed to be healed wasn't she? Why did it still hurt so much, but then again the pain inside was so much worse, she almost welcomed the physical pain. It erased the guilt and hate for a second or two at least. She sighed and let go of Cait.
"I'm..... alive."She was going to say fine, but she coudln't lie to her best friend, and fine was not a word she could use to describe herself right now, or ever again. She doubted she would ever be fine or ok or anything but alive again. She didn't even want to be alive right now anyways.

OOC:...
User Image

Love Interest: No one For now

The days are fading
I'm gonna run like I've got the cops on my tail

Like they're one in the same
I'm gonna live my life like I'm out on bail

Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me
I'm gonna be out front, gonna blaze a trail

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:15 pm
User Image

✿ Autumn Henrick ✿

Unsorted || First Year

"Th-thanks," Autumn stuttered as she took Iris's hand and pulled herself from her little spot on the floor. She took a deep breath, regaining her composure. Or what was left of it. "Hi Iris and Night. I'm Autumn." Her first words of greeting to two other first years. They would be friends, the pink-haired girl could tell. Even if they would end up in different houses, she would do her best to stay in touch with these two. She already considered the two her friends.

It's okay to be scared. Just don't let those fears hold back your dreams.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:17 pm
User Image

Open your eyes and look outside, find the reasons why.
You've been rejected, and now you can't find what you left behind.
Be strong, be strong now.
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where he belongs, where he belongs.
He wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where he lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry his eyes.
Broken inside.

𝑅ichard 𝐷rage
Third Year - Ravenclaw
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Rick glared at Jacob as he emerged on the other side of the barrier. He really didn't want to be here. He wanted to be back a home, away from the rest of the world. However, his father had forced him to come. Damn it. He walked off by himself, trying to avoid people, until he found a spot he could wait by himself. He crossed his arms over his chest and waited for the call to board the train, trying to avoid feeling overwhelmed.

State: Awkward, Overwhelmed

His feelings he hides.
He dreams he can't find.
He's losing his mind.
He's fallen behind.
He can't find his place.
He's losing his faith.
He's fallen from grace.
He's all over the place.

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:20 pm
User Image
User Image
Happily Taken Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Former Hufflepuff Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Herbology Professor

We could be the stars Falling from the sky

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

So many students! Alyssa wondered if any of them would be in her classes. Of course, Bradley would be for three years, and Ian would have him in class as well for a year. "If you would like us to sit with you, dear, we can. And if you want to run along to make some friends, that's fine too." she replied to her son. He had always been so caught up in his art and his photography. Alyssa hoped he would make some friends this year. Even if it was just one, it was better than nothing. Even now, he was snapping shots of everything he saw. It made her smile. He was so talented, and she knew it well, but would that talent of his help him find a few companions to call friends? She didn't know, but she did know that he was a kind soul, and would make a friend in anyone by just being himself.

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

Shining how we want Brighter than the sun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:27 pm
I'm always screaming my lungs out 'til my head starts spinning
Playing my songs is the way I cope with life
Won't keep my voice down
Know the words I speak are the thoughts I think out loud

JASLYN ADDYSON ROSS

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Jaslyn smiled and wrapped her arms around Chance's neck, hugging him tightly she grinned as Virgil called himself her knight and hugged him too. Her mood was immedately improved when Chance had appeared and now she just wanted to get away from all the hustle and bustle of the platform and the prying eyes of her father. "Can we go get a compartment and get off the platform?" She asked, glancing at Chance and Virgil. She had wanted to have a compartment with just Chance, but she also didn't want to leave Virgil off by himself. She shrugged, she figured it was just as fun to have a compartment with Chance, and Virgil. Her two favourite guys in the world. She glanced at her father, who was staring at them from a distance and then looked at Chance, with puppy dog eyes.
User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: Chance?

Let's leave no words unspoken
And save regrets for the broken
Will you even look back when you think of me?
I know to keep my hopes up high
And my head down low

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:29 pm
User Image
User Image
✰ Single ✰ First Year ✰ Unsorted ✰ Orphan ✰ Pureblood ✰

✰ Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky like shooting stars? ✰

`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*

Dropping his cart off along with his sister's, Cain looked around the platform. He held Steffi's hand tightly, not wanting to lose her in the crowd. Bree ran into yet another boy, and he shook his head. "Do you think she'll ever watch where she's going?" he asked Steffi with a small chuckle. Tugging the blonde along, he came up to his other sister and the boy she had ran into. "Sorry, mate. My sister can be a little... scatterbrained. Sometimes she just doesn't pay attention to who she's running into." he said, lightly elbowing Bree in the side, smiling at her and the boy. It never failed. They small group of students always made friends with the people Bree bumped into.

`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*

✰ I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now ✰

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:31 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // Third Year // Platform 9 & 3/4 // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // No one
CURRENTLY FEELING // Excited
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'I can't believe it, but... I actually can't wait to be back at school...'
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Adalaide entered the Platform alone for the first time. Usually, her parents made the trip with her, to keep her company and wish her good luck that year. But, this year, they were busy with work and Sebastian, and her father had decided that she was old enough to go on her own. It was somewhat nerve-wracking, but exciting. She was growing up, she knew, and so did they. She was going to miss Sebastian this year, and her parents, of course, but honestly, she couldn't wait to be back at school. She'd missed her friends, had missed going to her lessons. And she was excited for her electives; she really hoped she liked them all. It would be awful if she didn't. But, she was sure that things would go well for her. She'd been really careful when choosing which ones she'd take. She looked around, her eyes roving for any of her friends. She didn't see Michelle, or Marina, or really anyone else that she was brave enough to approach herself. Sure, she recognized a few faces, but not well enough to talk to them. She sighed a little. Just her luck.

═════════════════════════════════

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Schedule: Tran, DADA, Ast, Herb, Char, Pot, HoM

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:33 pm
User Image

Luke Nalson
First Year - Unsorted

User Image

Luke stumbled onto the platform, not quite used to running through a barrier. His mother had been confused at the directions until they had seen someone else go through the entrance. Well, at least he wasn't going to be late. He gased around, his green eyes trying to pick out people that looked familiar. It took him a bit to spot Steffi and Aubrey, and a second longer to see Cain. He pulled his trunk behind him, making his way over to the three. At least he already knew someone here, he mused. It might even feel like old times again. "Hey Steffi, Aubrey, Cain. Just got here?"

User Image
State: Curious

Failure is a trickster with a keen sense of irony and cunning. It takes great delight in tripping one when success is almost within reach.

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games