Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Terrak Nor (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:39 pm
Michael stopped and then laughed. He really was quite amused by her words. "Sorry. I just . . . I'm not looking for anyone right now either." he said, shaking his head. He then sighed and shook his head again. "I can't. My emotions got in the way once. Ricky paid the price. I won't let that happen to anyone else." he said, his voice instantly very sober.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:43 pm
"You don't have to explain. Love was what got me into the science facility in the first place." Mirror replied. "I find it, difficult to trust people. I mean I genuinely like helping them out, but, being friends, best friend's, lovers the like. I still can't do it. But hey, in ten years if we're still single wanna give it a go?" She teased nudging his side.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:30 pm
Michael sighed. "If . . . in ten years . . . we are still alive, the Emperor has been overthrown and Magi are once again free to live their own lives . . . maybe." he said, his hands clenching at his sides.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:49 pm
Mirror blushed brightly. She only meant that as a joke! "Just a little uh. . . tip, the land we're in belongs to a Magi friendly queen. She and her consort love the magi because well she is one and are helping us to lead an uprising against the Emperor to help us be free so. . . the ten years thing might be five. . . maybe less if her allies decide to help out." Mirror sighed, why was she pushing this? "In any case, I-" She turned her head feeling something. Her heart raced as she realized what that feeling was. She handed Ricky none too gently to Michael. "I have to go, someone's knocking. . . they only do that if there's trouble." She rushed to the corner where a mirror was and rushed into it as if it were a doorway.

"Rennet? What's the matter Rennet?" Mirror cried the second she entered the room. Fire was everywhere. Oh god's she lost control again. Being a Mirror Magi, she didn't need to breathe, so she rushed through the house making sure everyone was out. "Help me!" Rennet's voice drifted from the dining hall still knocking on the mirror. Mirror appeared instantly at that spot. The little girl laid trapped in the corner with the mirror in her hand. "Stay still sweetie, Annie's coming!" Mirror took a deep breath and rushed through the flames grabbing Rennet and using the mirror in the girl's hand shifted them outside into the pool. "Sweetie, are you hurt? What's on?"
"I- *cough cough* I was showing mummy how I could make the fire dance and someone bumped me." Rennet coughed.
"Ssh, you've breathed in a lot of smoke. deep slow breaths. Ssh, it's okay." She held the little girl close until her mother, the queen of the country rushed to where they were. "Oh my queen!"
"Henrietta!!" The queen cried jumping into the pool very unlady like to reach her daughter. "Oh Anna thank you!" Mirror blushed heavily.
"I told, rub or knock and I'll come any time. Day or night. How's things going?"
"Another few weeks at the most. I have the best assassin's in the world working on a plan to take him out."
"Thank you my Queen. If you ever need me just-"
"How's your brother?" The Queen asked. It seemed word hadn't reached here yet.
"My brother died in a tragic accident." Mirror replied. "I have to go now." She smiled and swam to the bottom of the pool touching the little mirror picture at the bottom letting it suck her back to the sanctuary. When she arrived back again, she looked a terrible sight. Soaked through and covered in wet ash, parts of her body had second and third degree burns her hair was singed badly too, but she didn't notice them. She didn't even know that's what she looked like  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:22 pm
Ricky let out a gasp when he was roughly handed to his brother, clinging tightly to Michael who, in turn, held his brother back, afraid that he would drop him. He soon relaxed though, once he had adjusted to the sudden change.

Michael sighed when he felt Ricky relax and wondered where Mirror had left to in such a hurry . . . and what sort of trouble was occurring.

Ricky was the one to notice when Mirror returned and he lifted his head and stared at Mirror, eyes wide. Then he blinked and the blankness seemed to fade a bit. He squirmed his way out of Michael's arms, much to his brother's surprise, and then walked over to Mirror before hesitantly placing his hands on Mirror's legs and pulling back, looking at the wet ashes that were sticking to them. "You hurt?" he asked softly, looking up at Mirror, looking slightly concerned, though still a little blank.

Michael's eyes would have widened if he still had them. "Ricky . . ." he whispered, going to his brother's side. This was amazing. His brother . . . His brother had to be getting better. These reactions . . . He smiled softly. He was gaining hope that he might get his brother back after all . . .  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:42 pm
Mirror blushed softly watching Ricky all but jump out of his brother's arms and rush off to her. . . with worry. Her mouth opened a little in shock. She was healing quite quickly all things considered. "Yes Ricky." She said knelling to his level to cup his cheek. "I am well. A little girl needed my help so I went and helped her. I'm sorry I gave you to your brother so roughly but she needed me. I couldn't help it. But she doesn't need me for the moment so I'm all yours okay?" She pulled him into a hug her expression was that of when she hugged her brother but Michael wouldn't know that. He'd never seen her hug her brother other than when he died.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:04 pm
Ricky smiled and hugged her back. "Is she okay?" he asked softly, worried about the little girl Mirror went to help. "Can I help?" he asked, looking up at Mirror.

Michael was in a state of shock. This was the brother he remembered before he lost his eyes. "Ricky?" he asked, his voice shaking.

Ricky turned and smiled hesitantly at his brother. "Can I help, Mike? I can do better this time, I promise." he said softly, as though he didn't even realize that he had ever blanked out.

Michael couldn't keep his emotions under control at this point. He quickly leaned forward and caught up his brother in a near-crushing hug. From the once stoic leader of the RA, the sound of sobbing could be heard as he broke down, just so happy and relieved to finally, FINALLY have his brother back.

Ricky looked at Mirror with a bewildered expression, really unsure about why his brother was acting like this. "Mike? Why are you crying Mike? Don't cry." he said, sounding slightly panicky. Why was his brother crying?!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:10 pm
Mirror smiled happily. "He's just happy. Those are tears of joy little man." She knelt down near them both caressing Ricky's hair. "You can help her. Not yet though. Once your brother is finished giving you that hug. Okay?" Her hand stroked his hair. She was so happy that Michael got his brother back and that she was able to help.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:26 pm
Ricky smiled. "Okay." he said before he returned Michael's hug.

Michael smiled and slowly pulled himself under control before he 'looked' up at Mirror. "Thank you. I don't . . . I don't know how but . . . you must have gotten through to him somehow . . ." he murmured, nothing but gratitude in his voice.

Ricky didn't understand what Michael was thanking Mirror for, but he turned and smiled up at Mirror. "Thank you. Can we go now?" he asked, all the impatience of the little kid he was showing. "I wanna help!" he insisted, looking at his brother.

Michael laughed. "Okay, okay, go help kiddo. But be careful okay?" he said, pushing his brother lightly towards Mirror. He then looked up at Mirror. "Watch for him." he said, all seriousness. He didn't want anything else to happen to Ricky.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:42 pm
Mirror watched with a soft smile. She was in a sort of a daze. She didn't register the conversation for a second. "Hm? Oh yes, we can go now." She purred with a smile. "Do not worry Michael, I'll protect him until my dying breath." She took Ricky's hand. "Now Ricky sweetheart, When we go through the mirror it'll feel weird, don't resist or you won't be able to go through okay?" She looked from one brother to the other reluctant to let the boy return to the Queen's court. Something tickled her senses. Rennet must be having a nightmare. Perfect. For Mirror but Ricky might still be fragile. Something could push him back. "Ready to go Ricky?" She asked. "If we get this mission done we can come back for Ice cream." She purred leading him through the mirror into Rennet's Room.

"No~ No more fire." The girl whimpered tossing and turning. Her hand had hit the mirror during one of her turns in bed. She'd had nightmare's about fire and water all the time. She couldn't help it. She didn't like sleeping but she had too. Her mother had given up on soothing the night terrors. It still broke the queens heart when the girl screamed and thrashed in bed. Mirror seemed to be the only one to calm her. So she gently rubbed the hand mirror in her hand hoping the girl would come. "Stop doing that!" Mirror's voice growled from the floor length mirror behind the queen. "Watch your step Ricky." Mirror purred with a kind smile.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:53 pm
Ricky stumbled through the mirror before smiling at Mirror. "That was cool. Can we do it again?" he asked excitedly. Then he noticed the girl who was having a nightmare. He quieted quickly and went over to her, his eyes seeming to go blank before his eyes flashed to a glassed over look and his hand rested on Rennet's bare hand. He didn't know why he had gone to her, or why he had even touched her hand, but he knew he had to do it. Something was wrong . . . and he just knew he could help. Ricky was reaching into where he felt the pain and was doing his best to soothe it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:04 pm
Mirror watched for a moment before going to Ricky and putting her hand over his to help him. She wanted to let him know he wasn't alone. That the girl wasn't alone. The poor little girl was scared. Her eyes glazed a little into Mirrors. No! don't have a panic attack! He'll pick up on that! She calmed herself without a problem deciding to the freak out after everything was done.
Rennet opened her eyes feeling the terror's leave her. She saw Mirror and a boy over her and screamed. She had no idea what was going on. Why were they here? What happened who was that boy. "Mummy!!!"
Mirror's eyes opened. "It's okay you called me, your mother called me it's okay stop screaming!!! My ears are bleeding!~"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:09 pm
Ricky yelped and jumped back when he heard the screaming and he fell down. The girl was screaming and Mirror was yelling . . . He curled up into himself, eyes glazing over once more as he grew blank and silent again.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:17 pm
"Crap." Mirror hissed turning to Ricky. "Ssh Ricky it's okay you just scared each other. Come on Ricky it's okay." She touched his mind doing something she shouldn't. Trying with her mental mirrors to put the bad memories to the side and let him return to normal a little afraid of what Michael would do if she returned with Ricky in sleep mode.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to do it." Rennet mewed. "It's just I saw you two and thought the worse. . ."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:26 pm
Ricky saw the good memories . . . mostly with Michael and spending time with, and hero-worshiping his brother . . . back when the other still had his eyes. His brother play-fighting with him, slyly teaching him how to use a sword at the same time. Tickle fights with his brother . . . and then . . . a large section of blankness. The good memories were so few, and the blankness took up such a large amount of his life . . . but then . . . the new ones . . . the moment just a few minutes ago . . . when he had woken up in front his brother and the other was happy . . . triggering a nearly forgotten memory from before . . . watching Michael wake up when everyone had told him that there was no use waiting for him to wake . . . And Ricky had been happy to have his big brother back . . .

Ricky blinked and the glassiness faded slightly. He turned and looked at Mirror before he hugged her tightly, still rather shaken up from the fright of hearing the screaming and the yelling . . . He had just been trying to help . . . He had started crying, just scared of what had happened.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games