Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
RPG in which Seto is the King of Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:29 am
((Kawaii!))

Seto knew he couldn't leave Luna's arm alone, but he also knew that he couldn't hurry like he wanted to, so he worked away at it, figuring Mokuba would have fallen asleep whether he was in his bed or not.

Luna was looking around the lab. It was interesting to see the half finished projects and a robot in the corner with nothing over it's wiring. She was greatly amused by that and it made her giggle and think of Star Wars Episode One.

"What?" Seto asked, not looking up.

"Your robot reminded me of C3PO." Luna explained. "It's kind of cute."

"Oh. Clench a fist would you?" Seto asked. She did so and looked at her arm. Seto worked fast, it was like he had never opened it in the first place.
"I'm going to check on my brother. You can find your way to you're room." He left quickly, making sure Luna was out of his lab ahead of him and locking the door behind him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:52 am
((glad you like, well you can invision again cauuse..))

Mokuba layed in his exact position as before. But then he moved a little bit to where he was laying on his stomach one arm limp off the couch and one still under the couch. His wild hair was all over the place a few strans in his own face. He began to mumble in his sleep as he was in his own little dream world. Some of the blanket had fallen off revealing a little more of his waist.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 12:22 pm
Seto smiled an actual smile at his brother. He knelt by him and set the plate and soda on the table, pleased to note something had gotten through and his brother had remembered to at least drink water.
"Hey..." He said softly, laying a hand on his shoulder. "Mokuba, are you awake?"
Realizing that he wasn't, Seto picked up his brother gently and carried him up to bed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:12 pm
Mokuba snuggled closer to the sudden warmth he got when Seto picked him up. A little smile crossed his face as he mumbled in his sleep," Seto.." as he reconized the warmth still in his slumber.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 3:55 pm
Tucking his brother in and giving him a kiss goodnight, Seto turned to leave and found Luna in the doorway.

"That's cute." She commented. "I didn't know you cared."

"Sh. He'll wake up." Seto guided her from the room and left the door open just a crack. "What did you want?"

"I wanted to know where you keep your records." Luna smiled in that way that looked like a smile, but lacked the emotion behind it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 4:22 pm
(( Since i dunno what else to do Im going to the next day))

The next morning the sun shined in Mokubas. His eyes clentched before slowly opening to be greeted by the bright light. " Mmmnn" Mokuba mumbled trying to block the sun. He sat up and stretched a little looking around," Was'nt I on the couch?.." He asked himself in a sleepy tone. He lazily shrugged as he got up from his bed and headed downstairs still rubbing sleep out of his eyes.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 5:46 pm
Seto had firmly told Luna to stay the hell out of his records no matter what she wanted and had then gone off to bed, assured that she wouldn't be trying to find the paper copies, though he was pretty sure she could break the lock on the safe if she wanted.
He didn't know why, but he guessed it was because he had fallen asleep thinking of her. He dreamt of her that night, the kind of dreams that only a cold shower could fix, and cursed himself for it. He couldn't get back to sleep at all that night, and decided to work more on the lab work he had, that always clamed him down.
He opened the door to the lab and was thrown roughly into an egg shaped chair, where he lost consciousness, his brother in a pod beside him.

"Sorry about this guys, especially you Mokuba, but I couldn't risk you knowing." Luna smiled and attached the probes to their heads and threw them into the virtual world laughing as they went.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:30 pm
((eek poor mokuba and Seto, Mokuba trusted her like a sister or a motherr, hes not gonna take this kindly eek especially for her hurting his brother as well))

Mokuba rubbed his head looking around obviously he wasnt in the mansion anymore. " Where am I? Seto? " Mokuba looked around and paniced when he realized he was alone. " Seto! Seto where are you!? " He called out looking terrified.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:00 am
"Mokuba? What are you doing here?" Noa ((Told you I loved him! *squeal*)) blinked in shock. "Listen, you'd better get out of here. Come on." Noa led the boy to the front gate.
"Father's been on the rampage and I can't find him. I'm worried he may have done something. Find Seto and be quick. You're both in danger here."

Seto was not having much fun. He hadn't known the virtual world was still operational and he didn't like not knowing things. He rubbed his head from the carryover of the bruise.
'How could I be so stupid?!' He thought to himself. 'How could I just take her in, even fall for her, and then have her do something like this?! My brother's in trouble and I can't do anything about it and I should have seen it coming and-'
~And I was right wasn't I? See, I know more about "her" than you do.~ Seth interupted.
~What do you mean with that tone?~ Seto's mental-self raised an eyebrow.
~Oh, you'll figure it out soon enough. Oh, and you're brother is safe with Noa. No harm will come to him, now come along and we'll go where they are.~
Seto, too wrapped up in his own thoughts to notice much else, allowed Seth control and waited until they got to the replica of the Kaiba Mansion, and by proxy to Mokuba.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:59 am
Mokuba turned to Seto as he smiled, he was glad to see Seto was ok. " Seto! " he called out as he got ot him hugging tight. " Im glad your ok.." Mokuba replied still hugging him. " But we gotta get out of here, Noa says were in danger. " Mokuba explained.

((does Mokuba know that Luna did that to them? or does only Seto know?))  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:56 pm
((I bank on him knowing, or at least figuring it out. He's bright like that.))

"Ya, it's a long story, but I swear it's not me! Can I come with you though? I'd feel safer with you two around." Noa looked aside. He still wasn't quite used to his new body, his proper age of 19 and it had been so long since he'd been alive, he still acted very young.

Seto glared. "After what you did, feeling unsafe is the least I wish you'd feel!"

"Hey! I'm god around here!" Noa replied with equal ferocity.

"Then why are you afraid of your devil?" Seto asked, eyes narrowed.

"Same reason you are." Noa crossed his arms and waited.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 3:12 pm
" Hey hey you guys cool it, this is no time to fight." Mokuba replied standing between them. " I wonder hwo we got here anyw--...Luna.." Mokuba whispered. His eyes narrowed at what she had done to them. She was like a mother to him, the mother he never remembered having. And she stabbed him and his brother in the back, but more importantly, she hurt his big brother. He fell for her and took her in and trusted her like he hadnt seen Seto do in forever. She broke Seto, like he was before but now worse and he would never forgive her for that.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 4:22 pm
"I know..." Noa said. "Look, what happened to you Seto? You're a mess. And you've got Yugi's puzzle, that must be cool."
"Shut up." Seto was silent and angry and determined not to do what he so often accused Yugi of doing, hiding in the damn puzzle when things got hard.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 4:25 pm
Mokuba too remained silent as he glared at the ground. He was really pissed off, more then hes ever been. He couldnt believe Luna would do this to them, after all they went through. 'Seto was right..you cant trust anyone..we are alone..me and him..and we cant depend on anyoen else, just like he said many years ago..' Mokuba thought bitterly still staring at the ground.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 4:34 pm
"Look, I know it feels like you can't trust anybody right now, and Seto, I know you, you're thinking that nothing's right in the world. And Mokuba, don't let it get to you. Some people suck, that's just the way it is. Not everyone's like that, and people can change. I did, after all." Noa was trying so hard to make sure that they were happy in his world. He wanted to make up for what he had done before, with the virtual world foolishness.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games