Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
((Renamed)) The Immortal Sin Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:51 pm
Oburos continued to speak, giving her something to focus on. He told her stories from his youth, told her old tales that had been passed down from generation to generation. He would speak forever if it would keep her calm.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:02 pm
Slowly, Faye seemed to calm down his voice seeming to work as she rubbed her cheek on his she wondered if he even knew why she was doing it...Fangs drawn she started biting gently on his neck and shoulder. She wanted him to know what she wanted but was afraid to have. She was always afraid she'd lose control and hurt him terribly.

"That's no a werewolf." Sean breathed out of scent range. "There's no way I was like that on my first change."
"You didn't have your mate your first change." A bound William growled. Both men out of the light of the moon. It seemed Faye was a lot stronger and more in control of herself then any one had ever thought possible.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:29 pm
Oburos smiled a little and pet her hair as she gently bit on his neck and shoulder. "Don't worry Faye. Just be yourself." he whispered to her, trusting her completely. He continued to speak to her, wanting to keep her calm and comfortable.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:06 am
Faye gave a little growl and held him closer. "Don't want to hurt you." She whined a little. Her hands moved down his back. "Don't....want....to hurt you..." She purred pressing him forward until his back hit the ground gently.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:42 am
Oburos chuckled, not resisting Faye at all. "You won't. I'm tough." he said before reaching up and pulling Faye down close to him, giving her a playful kiss on the nose.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:27 pm
((Time skip))

The moon had set long ago and now the pink rays of the sun began to filter through the sky. Faye had woken up curled against his side feeling rather odd. But she ignored it giving a nice stretch then laid back on him with a purr. The mark she'd given him the first time around was back with a vengeance. However he would never be able to see it. Females could though and know from instinct that he was Faye's and to touch him at their own risk.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:19 pm
Oburos sighed and rolled over, wrapping his arm around Faye, pulling her close to him. "Mine . . ." he murmured softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:13 am
Faye gave a slight yelp in surprise but snuggled close. "Mine." She whispered back nuzzling his neck and then kissed his shoulder. She didn't know how long he'd be like this so just enjoyed it.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:25 pm
Oburos slept for a few minutes more before he started stirring. The first sign was the groaning. One hand went to his forehead and started rubbing it. "Thrice damned moon hangovers . . ." he grumbled unhappily, clearly feeling slightly adverse side effects from last night. Then he felt the pain in his neck and stretched it, wincing as it popped. "Ugh . . . what the hell happened last night?" he mumbled before finally opening his eyes. "Faye?" he questioned, seeing her and then seeing the position they were in. He looked a little surprised but didn't move, instead just accepting it and deciding to use Faye as something of a pillow.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:22 pm
On reflex to hearing him waken Faye rolled over and pulled him closer to her almost purring throwing a leg over his waist and pulled him closer. "Mine..." She moaned in her sleep with a little mewl of happiness. "Forever mine."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:28 pm
Oburos blinked and sighed, just petting her head. "Wake up Faye. Time to rise and shine." he said softly, smiling a little at how happy she seemed.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:32 pm
Faye gave a whine and sat up blinking a few times. "Nyan~!" She yawned stretching a little then turned and gave a smile to Oburos. "Morning sunshine." She teased. "Did you have a good sleep while your inner self was out to play?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:51 pm
"Is that what happened?" Oburos asked, his smile turning into a small frown. "I don't remember anything after the fire." he muttered. He didn't know what was going on.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:55 pm
"Yes it's what happened. Don't worry he didn't let me go. So no one was killed at my hands. Instead he drew me to him. Told me things, kept me calm then..." She went silent but her hands moved suggestively over her arms. "He told me what I already knew to be true but which you haven't figured out for yourself yet."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:12 pm
Oburos blinked and looked utterly clueless. "And what was that?" he asked, honestly not knowing what the heck his inner fae might have told her.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games