View Results

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:46 pm
"Oh no," Seto said with finality, "They'll find us. They've got to. Each piece of aircraft that leaves any country has this tracking device in it. Usually, It's called a 'black box.' It lets Japan know that their plane went down... Plus we never arrived in China. If... that is...this isn't china..." He looked around at the foliage, "And... even if it's smashed, it'll let them know where the last place was that it sent in a transmission, but...," he turned his attention back to Jou, "It's actually quite difficult to break them. I haven't tried personally, but I did a little research before we left." He decided not to mention that it was very possible that the signal was lost when they entered the storm before they even lost control over the plane. Even satelite couldn't get a signal when there were all sorts of electric currents encompassing the plane as they passed through the air. None of them felt any effect because their feet weren't planted on firm ground.

And that there were more than a hundred islands in the pacific, many of which no one had set foot on since before World War II.

"And... when they do find us," he continued, "We'll burry Serenity propperly." 'And I'll do it with a cup of coffee in my hand,' he added mentally. He gave Jou a reassuring smile. It was the same one he used on Mokuba whenever he needed to be comforted.

'Mokuba...where is Mokuba?' he wondered, keeping his attention on Jou. He didn't want to turn around and start looking for his brother when nothing had happened to suggest that something had gone wrong.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:07 pm

Jou smiled slightly at Seto, it was different for him to actually be trying to comfort him. This whole change was nice, enough to make being stranded not so unbearable. There was a certain thing in Seto that made him feel safe, the whole thing could not be explained. So he did not try to make sence, he just let the feeling consume him, closing his eyes to highten the other sences. As it grew dark he layed back into the grass, soaking up the suns warmth, and the feeling of Seto next to him.

"Thank you..." he whispered.

"We should find food. Just in case it will be awhile." Jou suggested, trying to hide the vunerbility that he almost let show.

Mokuba had no trouble seeing all of the details from the tree in which he stood. There was a few bags next to him, that he had gathered from a short distance in the plane. Most of the time had been spent watching the two under the sun. It was hard not to smile when he saw his brother smile the way he did, it was about time he got to see that for someone else. He leaned against the bark, his raven locks falling over his shoulders. Those arms crossed in such a fashion one would know he was having fun watching them, getting comfortable on that tree.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:48 pm
When Seto felt chilled because of the sun's movements, he decided to put his shirt back on. He didn't really stand up though. He only rolled onto his hip and reached for it. It took forever to get it, but it wasn't because of the distance he had to reach. It was because of how quickly his arm grew from being suspended in air to retrieve it.

"Damnit, I'm tired..." He complained after pulling it back over his shoulders. He ran his fingers over his eyes and cheekbones. "It's like I haven't slept in four weeks...It's only been three days..." He raked his bangs out of his face and looked up at the sky. "Man, what a difference coffee makes in a person's life... I slept last night and I'm still exhausted..." It was then that he realized that he'd woken up outside of the cave, indicating that somehow...he'd gotten himself there. (duh. xp)

"Hey," he said to Jou, realizing again that he was there, "Did you happen to see me leave last night? Did I tell you where I was going?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:19 pm

Jou opened an eye to look up at Seto, he had still been talking while Jou was trying to rest. The boy had too much on his mind for his own good. But he could not help but admit that it was one of setos cuter traits. Kaibas question caught his attention, allowing both eyes to open to look at Seto. It was rather strange that Seto got up and walked out like that. Though it had been a relief that he did not get hurt while sleep walking. Now, Jou was baffled, giving it his full attention.

"No..I don't remember you leaving. I cried to sleep, so I was out pretty hard. I just woke up to see you in the cave soaked to the bone. I was curious, but I didn't ask. But you didn't say a word to me." he answered meeting Setos eyes.

The subject did not last long as Jou closed his eyes again and took a breath in. He could feel Setos tension from where he sat, the feeling caused him to smirk. Seto had been through too much, and he just needed to lay back. It wasn't a surprising thought that Mokuba had probably tried countless times, failing each one. Even with this disaster, it was not as if they were going to be changing locations soon. True soon they would have to go scouting for more supplies then what they had found on the plane, whenever they decided to join the younger Kaiba. All of that could be done later though, after all the stress, he just felt like resting, and having Seto join him.

"You worry to much you know. I mean..maybe this could be a good thing for you. Were not going to be going anywhere soon. Sure we'll have to search for more supplies that we can find, but we dont need to this moment. Why don't you lay back, the suns warm and the grass is softer then it looks. You need to catch up on some rest anyway." Jou stated, eyes closed and a smile on his face.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:39 pm
Seto was just about to ask 'what's so funny?' when Jou started to speak. 'You think I'm silly for not falling behind...' he mused, 'But you've got a point, Katsuya.' Jou's words, if possible, made him feel even more sleepy. Perhaps it was the tone he took with him...? Jou was suggesting to him like they were old, old friends that they just sit back and relax.

Seto couldn't seem to be able to shut his mind off though. Once Jou was through with his logical and caring advice, Seto witnessed how he serenely closed his eyes and rested his head back on the grass. Even dispite the tragedy that had just occurred, Jou still seemed to be able to find a sort of placid tranquility in the situation.

And he looked so relaxed...
Seto watched him for a moment, studying how the shadows fell on his face through his bangs. His nose appeared sharp and fit with his angular face--it was his lips that seemed to be the anomolly. They appeared with almost a delicate pink. Yet, like everything else, they looked completely natural.

Suddenly, Seto realized that his hand had been moving on it's own. In sudden fright, he jerked his hands away, retracting the fingers that looked like they were about to touch the very lips that seemed to attract his attention. Quickly, he looked around to see if anyone had caught him. He didn't see anyone else so then he glanced back at Jou. He hadn't actually touched him, 'Thank god!'

He held his closed hand at his knee, looking at it like it was someone else's body part. "There is something terribly wrong here. I can't do this. Something is wrong with me: I'm out of control. I can't let him see me like this..." He got to his feet, suddenly rejuvinated. The adrenniline pumping through his veins were the direct result of him almost doing something he shouldn't have.

'But all you would have done is just touched the skin, right?
No, damnit, you can't do that... it's not right. Who have you seen touch another person like that who isn't a woman?
I'm acting like a woman?
No--Christ, this is so stupid! I can't like Jou... He's... He's Jounouchi! No, this can't be happening...'

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:22 am
Duke bit his lower lip when Seto's hand moved. This was so much better than a soap! Far better! Their conversation seemed more tender than he thought either of them coud have been and that thing Seto was about to do was just... Whoa!
Duke was about to squeal like he did in front of the tv if he wouldn't have realized the toehrs could have heared it... He held his breath until he was less exited about the whole thing. When he did so, he felt his stomach roar. And his head was feeling painfull, like there was something in it that really wantd to get out. He needed some stuff.

May La Nee

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:28 pm

Mokubas eyes widened at the sight. It was almost as if his brother had been in some soft of trance. A trance that almost caused him to do something romantic. Taking a hand to his face, consealing his mouth making a rather shocking expression. This had been a very good thing, it was about time his brother opened up..well..sort of. And then he saw Duke off in the distance, he could only hope that he would not go telling the rest of the group. Duke always seemed to be the one to chat up a storm, if he were to spill it may ruin Setos comfortable state he was in. It seemed that he would have to have a talk with Duke, just to make sure that he did not have the chance to ruin everything.

Next ot him he could hear rustling, and then more rustling. That had been to short for him to be laying down. He opened his eyes to see that Seto had gotten up all of a sudden. It was not even two minutes after Seto became comfortable, was it that hard for him to relax a little. He sat up looking over at Seto next to him, curiously and slightly concerned.

"Hey, you alright?" he asked.

After sitting up slightly, he spotted Mokuba off in the distance. By the looks of things, he had been standing there for some time now. He wondered why he had not approched them sooner. It was not easy to put two and two together, but who would have thought that Mokuba would try and get him and his brother alone together. What had been even more strange was that Mokuba looked taken aback for something. He was about to take notice to him beofre Mokuba shook his head softly and made a sign to stay queit.

He was wondering what the little Kaiba squirt was up to, but he abligied. Afterall, he did want to know why Seto wigged out like that. So without a sound, he turned back to Seto. He hoped that Seto did not see his brother off in the distance, or he may get the same curiousity that Jou had.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:50 pm
Seto was looking at Jou by the time he'd looked back at him. He hadn't, however, been looking at him long enough to realize that Jou was focusing on something in the distance.

'No, I'm not alright. I have no idea why you..of all people... '

"I uh.. I just..."
'Well don't say, 'thought I heard something,' with his eyes close he would've noticed it better than you even if you had.'
"Yea, I'm fine." He sighed. "Just a little concerned... that's all." He spoke softly but looked right at Jou when he said it. He was concerned. He was worried about what he'd just almost done... and why all of a sudden it seemed like he and Jou were the only people left on the planet.

"Mokuba's just taking a while, that's all... I mean, you and I have been sitting here for how long?" For some reason, he didn't want to go either way. He didn't want to go and find Mokuba, but standing and talking about it didn't seem like a very good option either.

"Not that I mind that we're sitting here--but--I mean, he really is taking a while..." He trailed off. His words were starting to get indecisive again.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:13 pm

Jou looked concerned for Seto, he seemed rahter upset about something. It did seem that Mokuba had been gone for awhile, but now it seemed like most of the time was spent sitting by the tree spying on the two of them. Though Mokuba coming now would be fine, Seto seemed to be getting uncomfortable with him. Giving him some time seemed to be the best idea for the moment. All of this was so new to Seto, especially getting to know someone you were not particulary fond of.

Apart of him just wanted to reach out and touch Seto, hold on ot his shoulder with support. For some reason, he wanted to comfort Seto, and also Seto comfort him. There was just some attraction to Kaiba he never had before. He did just save his life and all, but there had to be something else. There seemed to be a connection to him all of a sudden. He just wanted to sit by his side every moment he could. He blinked a few times, forcing his hand by his knee. This was just him being grateful to Kaiba, that was all. Now was just a vunerable time for him, beside, who could be sure that Kaiba would not go back to normal once they get back to Japan.

"I'm sure he will be back soon. He probably just got caught up getting supplies. Maybe working more so you dont have to and you can get the rest you need." Jou suggested with a gentle smile.

Mokuba saw that both were getting irritable, tensing up around one another. Maybe this was all moving to fast, this all had to take its time. It was just so good to see that his brother was coming undone a little, he almost rested on his free will. Seto was getting so close to allowing his true nature to come through, and nothing could make Mokuba happier then that. But he had left them alone long enough, it would be best not to push it. After a few seconds of stalling, he left the trees side.

"Hey guys, sorry I took so long, but I got a lot of supplies." Mokuba stated with glee.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:23 pm
"So I won't have to?" The brunette echoed, grinning with amusement. "It's not a task I'd loathe doing if it'd keep you me and him alive." He failed to mention Duke or any of others. "And, as far as rest is concerned..." He was going to deny that he needed it but he didn't really want to lie to Jou. "Well... it MIGHT be nice to take a short nap--"

"Hey guys..." Seto turned in surprise at Mokuba's near perfect timing. He was relieved though. He knelt down on the ground and gave him a hug, pinning his arms to his sides. He wasn't sure if he did it because he was 100% worried about him though. In a very minimal way, it seemed like he was thankful that Mokuba was back. He didn't want to be any more idiotic around Jou--though he wasn't sure why it was so important all of a sudden.

Then he saw what Mokuba had brought in tow.
It was odd... Mostly things that one couldn't necessarilly drag. Most of the things he'd brought back with him were bags... things that one could easilly loop through his arms and climb with. Seto didn't put this all together though. He assumed that perhaps it was easier for Mokuba to move them if they were carry on luggage.

"Are you okay?" he asked. He had no doubt that Mokuba was fine, but he wanted to ask to make sure. "You look okay," he answered, without giving Mokuba the chance to. "Alright, lets get back then. We can empty everything out from there..." He took two of the heavy looking bags from his younger brother so he wouldn't pass out from exertion on the way back.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:09 pm

Jou smiled before he heard the echo of Mokubas voice. He turned to the other with a smile, he came at the right moment. He also had to find a way to thank Mokuba for giving him time with Seto.

Mokuba chuckled as he used what of his arms he could to pat his brothers back. He opened his mouth to say something, but Seto seemed to reassure himself before he could say a word. Since there was nothing else to say about it he let it go, just smiling at his brother.

"I found a lot of stuff, anything I could get that is. But I think maybe we should go looking for food, and then we can take it to the others. Hoepfully they will pull their own weight while were gone." Mokuba replied.

((sorry its so short))

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:20 pm
Seto nodded. His brother's words made sense. He wasn't sure how long they were going to be alone on the island... And, he was sure that it was an island. They'd been flying over completely open water on the way down. It was a miracle that they had even hit land and not the ocean.

But Seto didn't like believing in miracles. He didn't like the thought that there might be someone that had more control over his life than him.

"Well, I'm sure that there is bound to be some sort of something we can eat. I doubt we'll find a resturaunt but I'm sure we can get fish and greens," he said as they passed through some premature elephant grass. It'd already been parted from their trek to the plane from the cave so it was easier to get through. "And who knows... maybe there's fruit or something... there seem to be a lot of birds..." Their beaks didn't all look like they were meant for the sea either. There were a few that he'd noticed that had thin long beaks--probably for ants in trees or other insects in the ground... and there were some with short and fat. These would be the fruit eaters.

When they got back to the cave, Seto dropped the heavy bags on the ground and looked around to see all of the people who were still fast asleep. 'So much for pulling their own weight...' he thought. He saw that the coke whore wasn't there but assumed that he'd run off to stick some very intact fresh green grass up his nose. Hopefully, it was sharp as well.

Suddenly, he was hit with a wave of nausea. He closed his eyes and waited for it to pass. Apparently, not only his mind was upset about not having coffee... his body was as well. Coffee was essentially his breakfast that he had at 4:30 every morning if he had gotten sleep the previous night. If not then it was at 2:30. Then, at 8:00AM he usually ate a single piece of toast. At 5:00 he'd have dinner, usually skipping lunch all together by downing an extra strong 1 pint coffee. At 5:30 he'd have supper with Mokuba and start the entire thing over again.

But, he'd accidentally slept in the day they had left and didn't have time for coffee or a decent piece of toast... He didn't get his coffee-lunch or eat supper because of the crash landing. Now, he had skipped breakfast again, as well as his morning single piece of toast. No wonder he was feeling faint. He'd gone an entire 24 hours without getting any sort of nutrients at all. Not even coffee (of which he used to fill in the hunger strikes in his daily schedual).

After what seemed like forever, the few seconds passed and Seto opened his eyes again. He was glad to see that somehow he'd managed to remain upright on his own two feet. "It must be somewhere between 9 and 11 in japan..." he muttered ungratefully.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:47 am
(You're mean to Duke. D<)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:57 am
(I love duke. Seto doesn't like him because he thinks that he doesn't think Duke has done anything respectable. Since Seto is my chacter, I have to make the narations sound like that too. It wouldn't make sense to have Seto think of him as an idiot and then refer to him as 'that adorable and sexy person.' Riiiiight?)
Kawamura Keigo

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:06 am
(You're making too much sense again. >.>'; )
Miss Chloie
(I love duke. Seto doesn't like him because he thinks that he doesn't think Duke has done anything respectable. Since Seto is my chacter, I have to make the narations sound like that too. It wouldn't make sense to have Seto think of him as an idiot and then refer to him as 'that adorable and sexy person.' Riiiiight?)
Kawamura Keigo

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas