Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Musical Future Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What kind of superpower would you want?
  Clairvoyance (ability to predict the future)
  Super Strength
  Flight
  Control of an Element (Water, Fire, Earth, or Air)
  Other
  None
View Results

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:18 am
Tyrion blushed. "I want too. . .But I'm worried she won't feel the same. . . What if she only took the sword because she didn't feel love but because she felt she owed me something?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:25 am
Kendall raised an eyebrow. "She may not know what she was feeling, nor why she felt the need to risk her life for you. But I doubt that there isn't some strong emotion that drove her to such an extreme." he said and then sighed with a shrug. "Either way, you won't know what her response will be until you tell her. Even if she does not feel the same way at first, I would not give up." he said before smiling a bit. "If she's anything like Kyria . . . she's worth fighting for."  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:34 am
Tyrion nodded quickly. "Yeah. I. . .When she's more stable I will. I'll tell her. I see how Kyria looks at you. . . Like you're her whole world. . . Whatever happened to make her look at you like that. . .You're one lucky man."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:45 am
Kendall's countenance instantly darkened and he gripped the back of his chair tightly. "Lucky? I was kept from my home for fifteen long years. Unable to help my people even as I saw them suffering. Saw a war break out because of my disappearance and could do nothing to stop it . . ." He took a deep breath, trying to keep a hold of his temper. "I almost lost her . . . Several times. I almost lost her and I never felt so helpless. It was she who saved me. Without her . . . I would likely still be lost and this war would have no end." His voice dropped lower.
"Lucky . . . is not the word I would use to describe it. Yes . . . I am fortunate to have her. Fortunate that she was able to help me . . . but I would not wish what I went through before the point where she and I first met on even my most hated enemy." he growled.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:54 am
Tyrion smiled dryly. "I mean. . .You are lucky to have someone love you the way she does. You are lucky that she was willing to help, that she chose to saw you. . . I'm sure others could see but at the same time didn't want to see." Tyrion stroked Arisa's hair. "She could have just walked by. But she didn't. She chose to let the music guide her. She embraced her destiny, I took too long and hurt Arisa. So yes. I think you are lucky. Granted the situation you were put in wasn't. But still. . .you have some luck."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:03 am
Tyrion laughed bitterly. "No one could see. Not even Kyria . . . not until I accidentally revealed myself. That's the thing about Magic. When you're under it's influence, even those who would most wish to see . . . can't. I could have stood in front of my father at that time . . . and he would not have seen me." he said with a sigh. "Yes . . . I am lucky Kyria followed the music that led her to me. And that the music had enough Magic to counteract the spell that was placed on me to help her see . . . But I do wish it had done it a few years earlier . . ." he muttered, resting his chin on the back of the chair, eyes closed in thought.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:13 am
Kryia opened her eyes and petted Kendall's behind. She gave a small smile. "Noisy." She mewed feeling stronger. "So noisy."

Tryion chuckled at her. "Okay. We'll quieten down, won't we Kendall?" He cooed.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:16 am
Kendall smiled a bit as he turned to look at Kyria. "I dunno, it seems to be making her feel a bit better. If that's the case, I'm gonna be shouting until they can hear me all across the kingdom." he said, chuckling a bit.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:43 am
Kyria giggled. "Cheeky." She cooed in a breathy tone. "We're not alone~" She smiled at him and Tyrion. "But he's right. Just tell her. . . But. . .if you're worried I can do a little digging?" She asked her words going from just below normal level to a whisper. "She altered my score for you. . ."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:46 pm
Kendall chuckled and smiled back at Kyria. He then looked to Tyrion, waiting for his response to Kyria's words. It seemed like a conversation he should back out of for the moment.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:09 pm
Tyrion blushed watching as Kryis more or less used Kendall as a lift to help her sit up. "I. . . Well. . .Okay. . ." He said after a minute or two of mental arguing.

"Cool." Kyria cooed leaning on Kendall. "Once she and I are better I'll get right on that. . .Kendall help me down, the world is spinning again."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:55 pm
Kendall eased Kyria back down onto the bed. "You shouldn't have been up in the first place." he scolded lightly. "Now try to rest, I'll try to be quiet." he said, smiling at her.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:04 pm
"It was uncomfy looking at Tyrion through my double chin." Kyria scolded back with a smile. "Will you keep talking though?" She asked. "I like the sound of your voice." She beamed and held his hand.

Tyrion smiled at them. It was so cute watching them interact this way.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:09 pm
Kendall chuckled. "Shall I tell you a bedtime story?" he asked, teasing her a bit, though he squeezed her hand to let her know he would do anything she asked.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:03 pm
Kyria blushed and nodded a little. "Something interesting?" She asked.

"We have medical text books?" the young healer suggested looking hopeful.

Tyrion chuckled softly. "I will pay to see you read her medical text books Kendall." He teased.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games