Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:35 am
Leila had had enough of Klaus little 'helpful' statements. She had been close to listening to Demetrius until the b*****d came in and went off. Klaus was one to talk. Just before his own angel mother had sent him back in time, he had tried to kill Tamera and Damien. Leila brushed passed Demetrius, those who were a far cry from human were the ones deemed with less sanity, "If being more human makes sure i'm less like them, then i'd rather be full human any day."

Demetrius sighed as he went after Klaus, "Has it ever occurred to you to just not say what needs to be said? It makes you feel better, yes, but it doesn't exactly bring about peace."

"Says a woman who went on a murderous rampage several times," Tamera spoke as she paused her needlework, "No one has ever doubted your sanity, but you can go off on a tyrant and change your affiliation at any given time. I just don't want you to fly off with our son because one minute you tolerate me and the next you decide something else."

Tamera hated feeling like this towards Ellyone. She hastily continued her pattern as she stated, "If I knew this is what would've happened if I returned, I would've never came back with Damien and Gabriel. I don't want to live like this."

She knew Ellyone wouldn't take off with Gabriel, but she wanted to hurt the angel as much as she had hurt her. Tamera put her work down before leaving the room heading out the front door to go to the nearby town.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:50 pm
Ellyone took a deep breath standing up handing her daughter to a weeping angel that had just appeared out of no where and put Gabriel back in his crib. She showed no emotion in her eyes or on her face at all. "I've had only two consistences, no matter what happened. You and my children. And I didn't ask Klaus to take Gabriel he did it on his own." She turned and took her daughter back. "Tell Leila I'm eternally grateful with her saving my life but her new found attitude toward her heritage is pissing me off and it would be best when the new house is built that you all live there. If Gabriel wants to get to know me then I will be there for him. But other than that you will not see me for any other reason than him." Her voice broke as she quickly left. She couldn't stand to be there. She couldn't stand that Tamera thought her fickle. Ellyone went to her room put her daughter in her own cot then without knocking went into Demi's room and snuggled his pillow trying hard not to cry.

Klaus turned his cold gaze to his father. "No. I have learnt that there is no need to stall. If she wants to act like she was never included then she can do so but not around me. I will not have her be apart of my mother's heart being broken." He shook his head. "Though I have a feeling it's passed too late for that. If we're done here, I'm going back to teaching Rein and Rose how to levitate without using their base power."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:54 pm
Tamera went to the town bar, ordering a soda as she contemplated her predicament. Klaus, Rein, Rose, Ellyone, and Demetrius had all bound together, making it seem as if she, the only pure human, were the reason this family was broken. Tamera wanted to take full blame, but she was tired of having to do so when she only based her choices off of her children. She may have been selfish, but any good mother is selfish for her children.

"Just soda, ma'am?" the bartender questioned her, "It looks like you need a real drink."

Thinking of Gabriel, she shook her head. Getting drunk wouldn't solve her problems. She felt her heart breaking. Why was Ellyone so against her? All that she had asked was for her to spend time with Leila too, of course Leila would give her a hard time that was only to be expected. Ellyone should have known that by now.

Leila went outside to see the demon minions finishing up the new home for her, her mother, and her two brothers. She was impressed by their speed, until she heard voices in the distance. She looked over her shoulder to see Klaus teaching Rein and Rose a few things, Damien sitting and watching them nearby. As much as she wanted to pull Damien away, it seemed that he was really interested in what they were doing though he could not levitate or fly for himself.

"Leila!" to her horror, Damien stood up and came running to her, "Can you do that like them? You're part angel too!"

"Yeah I can," Leila tried to usher him away from the others, but he wouldn't move, "I'd just rather stick to the ground."

"Aw c'mon," Damien looked up at her, "Please? You'd be the coolest sister ever if you could!"

"Jeez..." Leila looked away, then sighed, "Alright, if it'll make you happy."

A bright light consumed Leila as she easily and swiftly lifted up into the air. Even without wings, she had taught herself the basics to fly and had mastered the art. Damien awed up at her, his eyes wide as well as his grin, "You're the coolest!"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:58 am
Klaus smiled small as the twins watched Leila float. He wondered if his father was watching. But then dismissed it and showed his twin siblings how to fight and fly at blinding speed.
"Klaus enough!" Rein growled panting hard. Rose looked unfazed by it all. But both he and Klaus knew she was about to pass out.
"All right we'll take a few hours break." Klaus purred watching as both Rein and Rose limped off to their rooms. "I don't remember them having so little stamina." He mused then turned to his other family giving Damien and Leila an affectionate pat on their heads. "I'll be back after sun down. Play nice and respect your parents. Or else be like me." His beautiful wings unfurled and he took off into the sky into the sun so they couldn't see where he was going.

Something's wrong with me. . . Ellyone thought staring at the wall of Demi's room. She couldn't put her finger on it but something wasn't right. Something was off with her. She had no idea what it was. Was she hungry? Angry? Tired? She had no idea. But she felt off. Demi. . . That's what was wrong. He wasn't there with her. "Demi?" She mewed getting Naomi and started looking for Demi feeling oddly very lonely without him.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:04 pm
"In the study, dear," Demetrius announced when he heard Ellyone calling for him.

She entered with Naomi in her arms. Demetrius sat behind his dark, mahogany desk as he went through several business letters. Human trafficking was becoming a harder business to run when there were some demons who were using the humans for pleasure themselves. He glanced up from his work to see Ellyone strangely idling by, "I know things are hard for you right now. Later tonight, after I finish these last endeavors, I'll make you feel what it feels like to be missed after almost a year of not seeing you."

Tamera had began talking to a few of the other patrons in the bar. She even laughed a few of their jokes. It had been such a long time since she had laughed as if her gut was about to burst. Then, the manager came up to her and asked, "Miss, do you have children?"

"Yes, three," she answered, making sure to answer without letting them know that they weren't human.

"How about a job?" he asked as he leaned on the counter, "The patrons here obviously took a liking to you, and the money is decent and you get tips. So, how 'bout it?"

Tamera thought about it for a second. It would keep her busy and her kids would be spending more time with Ellyone, and she'd still get to see them on her days off. She smiled and nodded, "Alright, I haven't worked at a bar before, but I can give it a shot."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:45 pm
Ellyone went over to him and sat on his lap leaning on his body trying to take deep controlled breaths and not start crying. Now she knew how Demi felt when Rein and Klaus rejected him and their demon half. She felt like her heart was breaking into tiny painful pieces. She felt as if Leila not only hated what she was but hated who she came from too. Every part of Ellyone was breaking now. She just hoped Naomi didn't do the same to her when she was older.
Then something in her mind clicked. She was going to be intimate with Demi again. She looked up at him with a watery smile and kissed him deeply. "Oh I can't wait!" She purred holding him and Naomi close without squishing Naomi.

Klaus stepped into his favourite bar making a gesture to one of the waitresses who brought him his usual. He didn't do much just sat there and drink taking deep slow breaths letting the mortal wounds his twin siblings inflicted on him heal. It would take time and about five more drinks but he hoped to be healed enough to go see her. His one and only. He didn't tell anyone for fear they'd laugh at him but when he saw her, the world stopped moving. He thought he heard Tamera's laugh and looked up with a frown. What's she doing here? He thought watching her closely. He deduced she was either whoring herself out, got a job here or was here throwing a tantrum in hopes to get his mother Jealous. Ha! like that would work!  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:34 pm
"In the meantime, I've talked with your oldest child, the human, and Klaus. It's time that you talk with your oldest daughter for yourself," Demetrius returned Ellyone's kiss, having her stand up before he gave her rump a small smack, "You're her mother, she has no other option other than to listen to you. It worked for me considering Rein, Rose, and Klaus. Remember," he looked up at her, "Even if a child hates you, you're still their parent and forever remain their parent whether they like it or not."

Tamera walked with the manager to the back, dawned on a black apron over her clothes and began to fill out the proper paperwork. When she finished, he told her for training she just needed to bust tables and wash dishes. Eventually, he'd get her to train at the bar, for now she had to start with cleaning. Since Tamera had much experience as a house-body, cleaning was a natural thing for her. So, Tamera left the back and began to bust a few places around the bar before she noticed Klaus. She paused for a second as she recognized him as this new person in her home life, "It's still funny seeing you as a grown man, but i'm sure i'll get used to it eventually. I can't talk too much right now. I just started working here."

She moved away from him as she began to take a few more dirty glasses before heading to the back to wash them up.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:48 pm
Ellyone nodded a little. She didn't know how he had done it but obviously Rein and Klaus hated him a bit less. . . she hadn't seen Rose' reaction to him yet but she hoped that it was positive. She hated that her children hated their father. And she hated that Leila hated being Angel. She hated hating. She wanted it all to stop.

Klaus smiled politely but didn't respond to Tamera. "Klaus!" A female voice called making him sit up right. "Sabine." He breathed watching the demoness rush over to him and hold him close. "I've missed you." He whispered in her ear.
"I've missed you too." She whispered back kissing his cheek.
"Two bourbons." He said to a waitress.
"No, not for me." Klaus frowned at her.
"What do you mean not for you? Are you okay?" Klaus asked looking over his friend. He noticed her eyes were grey, not blue any more. Something was wrong.
"Yes I'm fine but Klaus, I can't see you any more." She said not looking at him. "I'm sorry but, things have changed. I'm sorry but We can't be friends."
"But, Sabine why?" Sabine shook her head and raced from the pub.
"Sabine wait!" He called racing after her.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:18 pm
Leila sat on the swing she had first sat on before all of this had happened. She wasn't angry anymore, but didn't feel much of anything. For now, she could say she felt tired. It felt like ages when it had been almost a day since everyone was back together. She was tired of everyone fighting and saying things that weren't true, people breaking up and others falling out. It was just tiresome altogether.

Tamera had heard the scene, but said nothing. She didn't know who the other woman was, but figured it was just someone Klaus had put his trust in. The human woman continued her job until she found that the only glasses out were the ones being used. The manager didn't have a strict policy, so basically anything could go as long as there was some peace remaining. Tamera, however, stood in the back with her bottle of water. Bars weren't really her scene, but it was giving her something to do during the day and she was getting paid for it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:26 pm
That was how Eli had found her eldest daughter. She looked to be sulking but Eli knew better. Instead he sat down on the other swing having given Demi strict instructions with Naomi then turned into Eli. A long silence drew out before Eli spoke up. "Do you hate that I'm your father?" He asked. "I can't say I'm not hurt that you've been rejecting my attempts to include you but when you lash out like you do it makes me feel like you hate what you are. And that saddens me child. I don't understand your feelings, but I would very much like to. I want to spend time with you and get to know you for you and who you are. I just. . . I just hope it's not too late for us."

Klaus came back in a short while later, his cheek and eyes red as if he'd been slapped and then started crying. "Women suck." He growled downing both drinks then put his head on the table. "Can't seem to make up their minds what they want."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:39 pm
Leila didn't react to her father's words. She didn't hate him, of course not. He was the one who had given her the ability to protect and heal the ones she loved. Leila remained silent after he stopped speaking. Not that she didn't want to say anything, but that she didn't know the right words to say. After taking a long breath, Leila answered, "I don't hate you, and I don't hate what I am. I am able to heal almost anyone and anything because of what I am. How could I protect Damien or Gabriel if I wasn't what I am now? Ever since we've all come back together, it just seemed like everyone was taking sides. Demi went to you, Rose, Rein, and Klaus went to you, so it was just my mom fighting for herself and Damien. I have to choose her, or no one else will. But that doesn't mean I don't love you, you're my dad of course I love you. I've never hated you."

Tamera left the back and continued cleaning. She saw Klaus with his head on the bar and looked to the bartender, who offered Klaus a drink of whatever he wanted on the house. Tamera kept silent as she continued working. Her last encounter with Klaus was none too appealing and didn't exactly know how to act around him now that he was totally a different person than what he used to be as a child.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:56 pm
Eli pulled Leila from her swing and on his lap. "Now you listen to me little angel." Eli growled kissing her brow. "You don't need to pick sides. I don't need to pick sides. Heck, I didn't even want to pick sides. I'm trying my best to stay out of it but Demetrius isn't letting me. I want to come to your mother's aid and tell Demi to stop being selfish but I can't. And I know Klaus is just as confused. Whatever happened to him has affected him deeply. I don't know how to help my children any more Leila. I don't know how to talk to the twins or Klaus. I'm trying but they fight me on every turn. And then you started too as well and I felt like I'd failed. That you hated me. I wanted to train you. I made every attempt to make sure the lessons suited you first. I wish I had tried harder. I'm sorry for that. I truly am. Can we start over?"

Klaus smiled at the bar keep downing drink after drink. "Ya know what Mike?" He slurred. "She comes up to me, out of the blue and says I'm getting married. . . unless you can tell me a reason not too. As if she think's I'll just drop everything and come running! She knows me better than my mother and still thinks I'm ready for a woman and a family. And I still haven't gotten over my first love. Boy she is still the most beautiful woman in the world. Still can't believe she loves my tart of a mother but still can't pick and choose can ya?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:10 pm
"You openly-" Leila began, getting off Eli's lap, then stopped. This arguing had to end and she couldn't allow herself to lose her temper. Not when Eli was at least attempting to make things right with her. She then turned towards him as she looked away from him, "We can't just start over like nothing happened, but we can at least move on from this and be what we used to be at least."

She gave him a quick hug before taking a few steps back, "And don't worry about the training, I've kinda inherited mostly human qualities save for the flying, blinding people, and healing. I'm more of a one trick pony than anything else."

Tamera was apalled at what she had just heard. She had a glass bottle in her hands and was tempted to throw it at the back of Klaus' head from what she just heard. At first, Tamera swore that he hadn't said that. Then apart of her felt oddly strange towards it. She pretended as if she didn't hear it and continued her work. Klaus was still Ellyone's son, and he had been openly hostile towards her earlier. Her mind raced back to the sweet little boy who had defended her on many occasions. Maybe it was just her imagination.

She then went up to the bar, "It looks like we're going to be dead most of the night, I can come back early tomorrow to start more training."

"Good, be back at opening time," the manager gave her the daily wage.

Tamera was swift on her feet as she left the bar as fast as she could to get back to home. The new wing on the house for her and her family should be finished, she needed a real drink to handle what she had heard. Of course, after Gabriel was safely asleep in his new room in the new house.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:40 am
Eli nodded a little hugging her back. "No you're not. If you'd let me, I could show you what you can really do." He smiled softly and rubbed her arm. "You'd be a wonderful angel, I could show you so much, but only if you let me."

Klaus smiled. "Ah Tamma~" He slurred holding her close. "You'd love living in my castle, It's big and shiny and has many rooms for many children, I know you're fertile we can have many many babies-" He turned and started to throw up. "I'm sorry~" He whined drunkenly. "I was mean I was only trying to make father think I didn't have romantic feelings for you so he didn't hurt you. I don't want you upset or hurt and I'm happy to help you look after my half siblings. . . and Damien, he's a good kid. . . a little angry and slightly disturbing but a good kid." He held Tamera tight wrapping his arms and wings around her. "Run away with me! I'll keep you safe! Mother doesn't deserve someone as perfect as you. Please say yes~"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:15 am
"I don't want to," Leila admitted as she lightly crossed her arms, "I think it's best if I just stay the way I am now."

Leila gave a small shrug, she didn't want to be more angelic like the others. She worried that she wouldn't be able to remain mostly human if she practiced anything else with the others. Leila then sat back down in her swing before looking up at the sky, "Maybe one day, though. I'd like to. For now I just want to remain like this."

"Klaus..." Tamera grimaced as she half-carried Klaus towards the house.

Whatever he was spewing must be from the alcohol. She said 'yes' to anything he said just to keep him somewhat happy and following her back to the house. Tamera then said, "Anything you'd like, Klaus, but lets get back home tonight and talk things over tomorrow."

She reached the house to see Leila and Eli in the distance. Tamera didn't want to bother them so he kept a good hold on Klaus as she walked up to the house. Demetrius met her at the door way, eyeing the little situation, "Klaus, you've had too much to drink."

"Could you..." Tamera murmured, struggling to keep a hold on Klaus.

"Of course, go rest in your new home," Demetrius took Klaus from Tamera.

She watched him take Klaus up to his room while Tamera went up to Gabriel's room and went to the new home right next to this one. It was quickly built, but it was rather large. She made her way inside, finding Gabriel's room and let him play around.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games