Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:52 pm
Conrad looked up from his chair having his head in his hands. "Emma thought it best if she spend a while in the dungeons. . . apparently it's not just human blood she craves. . . It's vampire blood too. She doesn't want to hurt myself or Anya, Oscar she doesn't care but us. . . she would rather be in the dungeons until she can control herself. She's also been muttering on how to redeem herself. She hates that's she's upset you so much. . . And the shock of killing Jess has knocked her around. I'm sure she'd like to see you. Be gentle. It's not been long since her change. Yelling at her won't make her gain control, it'll will only make her start hating you for not understanding. I don't mean coddle her just, be understanding and try helping her gain control. Be gentle."

Emma growled at the voice. "Like I' could do that!" She hissed.
"You can and you will. The people across the road are unguarded. Do it."
"Maybe. I'll see what I can think up. . . just. . . leave me to think." She hissed. The voice no longer bothered her.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:05 pm
Anya and Oscar made it back to the castle to see Liam heading towards the dungeon. The female vampire went to Conrad immediately before asking, "Is Emma ok?"

Oscar looked over his shoulder to see Liam disappear within the dungeons. As much as he hated Liam and still disliked Emma for choosing the mutt over him, he still missed the psycho girl he had fallen in love with before. Until she expressed some interest in rekindling their friendship again, Oscar decided he'd stay away. Best to leave the past in the past.

Liam walked quickly down to the dungeons. He could smell Emma somewhere nearby and heard distant voices, "Emma? Conrad told me you're down here, don't hide from me. I'm not upset anymore, I just want to talk about it with you."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:39 pm
Conrad looked up and pulled his female to his lap showering her with affection. "No, I just learned that in a bid to make Liam happy she lets the thirst get so bad she loses control and kills someone, she has cravings for our blood too which makes things worse."

Emma looked up from her feotal position on the dungeon floor. "I'm not hiding." She said simply dragging a baggie from her eskie and drained it. "And how can you not be mad at me?" She asked in a dry tone. "I'm a Neonate who had no control and no one is bothering to teach me." She threw the empty bag out the bar gaps. "It's as if you expect me to know control instantly with out teacher. Yeah sure~ Because I'm so perfect~" Another empty baggie got tossed out the bars again.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:55 pm
"And i'm dealing with this the same way you are, the best I can," Liam stated, trying to force back his own anger, "And you're perfect to me. I didn't marry you or come down here with a set of instructions for a magical cure, I came down here to help sort things out and figure out a way that works."

Liam finally sniffed her cell out and looked down at her position. She wreaked of human blood. It was hard for him not to strike another human down just to have a taste, but he had been resistant for years and was able to withstand the sweet nectar of human blood. Liam came close to her cell, sitting down on his knees as he reached out for her, "Help me help you, you can't do this by yourself and I can't do this by myself either. I fell in love with you because I knew you were far better than the rest, and I need you to trust me on that and trust me enough to help you. Emma, I love you, and I'll do absolutely anything to help you with this."

"A vampire hunting a vampire," Oscar spoke softly as he glanced up at the ceiling, "Such stories are ancient, but it has happened before."

Anya looked over to Oscar, "...Are you serious? But..that's contradictory-"

"On the contrary," Oscar stopped her, "It makes perfect sense for Emma's case. She's a full blown beast in the state she's in; a changeling as well as a pup in both senses, each fighting the other side for power of the whole. A mutt's lust for vampire blood is great, and vampire's lust for blood is stronger. Combine the two and you got yourself a monster."

"Don't call her a monster," Anya spoke sternly.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:08 pm
Emma looked pathetic. "I lost the key." She whined starting to cry. Then she opened her eyes scenting openly thrusting herself at the bars to her husband. "I need you." She tried to break the bars for him but it only ended up making her bleed. "And I've run out of baggies. And I'm hearing voices, Liam what's wrong with me? Am I a monster?"

Conrad shook his head. "In a way she is. I don't even understand how it happened. I mean her mother was human. Once she died she should have only been a half breed. Unless Liam fed her his venom or Henry came back from the dead she shouldn't be like this. At least not for long. Usually how I deal with this is kill the creature, but she's my child I can't do that to her. At least not until I give her a chance to gain control."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:16 pm
"Maybe we can over power one side to keep her sanity until she finds a way to balance each side out," Anya explained, "In order to do so would be to give her as much clean blood as possible."

"Anya, we drink people because it's our necessity," Oscar pulled out a vial of blood from his coat pocket, "These bottles are filled with tomato juice. Liam condones human death, so she doesn't have much of a choice."

"The vial blood," Anya approached Oscar and examined the vial closely, "What if we find as much containers in the castle to sustain her vampire side? Wouldn't that work?"

"You're not a monster," Liam reached through the bars and held his wife close to him, "Just push the voices out of your head, ignore them, do anything to not listen to them anymore. Pretend they're someone you dislike and you're zoning them out so you can listen to me. Listen to the sound of my voice, Emma, and breathe. You are normal, there's nothing wrong with you."

As much as Liam wanted to believe this, he was worried for Emma. He had never dealt with this type of creature before and was afraid she'd lose control and become an animal. If she....if she went full on feral and killed again, he'd have to put her down. Liam made the mental decision, if that were to happen he'd go down with her.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:33 pm
Conrad wasn't paying attention. His mind too busy trying to assess the situation. Something didn't feel right. Abruptly he got off his seat and went to the dungeon.

Emma hugged Liam tight. "I'm trying. I'm trying so hard." She took deep slow breaths trying her best to push out the urge to slaughter all vampires. Deep breaths in and out. She smiled softly taking in his scent feeling it calm her down greatly. "Not a monster?" She breathed pressing kisses to his shoulder.

"No you're not. But I have a theory." Conrad's voice came out from nowhere scaring Emma enough she threw herself away from Liam to press herself against the wall. "Maybe the reason why you're losing control is because your first lycan encounter was with a feral pack."
"Doesn't explain how I was able to kill three feral packs on my own." Emma countered holding her nose so she didn't take him her father's scent. Conrad opened his mouth to explain but then saw the look on his child's face and went down wind.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:41 pm
"Let them handle it on their own," Oscar held Anya back from the dungeon, "It's none of our business."

"She's my step-daughter!" Anya tried to pull away from Oscar.

"She's not your kid!" Oscar growled before pulling Anya to another room, locking her in, "Quite coddling her like everyone else and let her figure things out for herself."

Liam watched in fear at what was going on. The feral pack gave her this unsightly curse? Was this the real reason why she was more of a beast? As much as is disgusted him that those who called themselves wolves would violate a human, he felt more pity for those he wished he could kill. Pity that their corpses will be found for him to burn, massacre, and find other ways to desecrate their remains in order for them to have a more reason to suffer in the afterlife.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:57 pm
Conrad smirked. "She burned them alive Liam."
"I tied them all to chairs in their territories then burned them all." Emma said through gritted teeth. "Daddy let him in." She added her eyes begging for her husband to hold her. Conrad nodded and unlocked the door then quickly closed it behind Liam. He watched as Emma let go of the wall which had deep grooves in it from her fingers and threw herself into his arms. "I may be asking a stupid question but All wolves even feral ones have Alpha's yes? Can't you help by giving an alpha growl or something? I mean when a Neonate needs to be put in line their sire uses a hiss to tell them." Emma took deep breaths.
She smiled happy that she didn't have the urge to rip out her father's throat. "Or maybe you two should just never leave each other's side, she seems to have more control when she's with you."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:04 pm
"You know that's impossible," Liam sighed as he held Emma, "I have a duty as well as any leader, and i'm afraid sacrifices have to be made. I love her, but she has broken a sacred rule of my people. My pack needs me as well, and I can no longer have the option of bringing her along with me."

Though he knew this would upset Emma and her father, as well as anyone else. He was a leader first before he became a husband. Liam kissed the top of Emma's head, "In a few days, I will be leaving again to inform my pack of what has happened. They're smart and will know something is wrong."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:24 pm
Emma let him go and paced. "And there is no way to wash this blood off my hands?" She asked mainly at the floor. Then she started muttering to herself growling a little. Conrad sighed then frowned. "Yes, is there any way she can redeem herself or something?"

Jess woke suddenly from her dream where Emma had killed her. "Interesting. You woke faster than normal." Jess scrambled away from the voice.
"Get away from me! Emma! Conrad!" Jess cried
"No one will hear you. We're underground, miles away from the castle."
"Someone help me!" Jess cried again.
"Beta's servant is noisy." A girl growled.
"She's not our beta. She's killed humans." The male growled back.
"Emma didn't mean it! She's young she's new to it I'm sure you all know what it's like during the beginning!" Jess cried at them.
"She killed you girl."
"I don't care she saved my life countless times. If feeding her need was a way to pay it back then I'd gladly die for her again! Grow up!"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:32 pm
"The number of lives she killed at the party and now one more is something I can't turn a blind eye too," Liam sighed in dismay, "It's a rule that I can't just ignore. If this were anyone else, it would be punishable by death. I'm sorry, but I won't budge on this. Someone else in my pack might do the same thing and i'd have to ignore them too."

Liam gave a saddened look to Emma, "I'm really, really sorry, but I can't. If you were in my position, you'd do the same too. Or at least i'd hope you would do the same for me."

"Is there a reason why you can't?"

The lycan growled slightly when he noticed Oscar walking down the stairs, "You're not an alpha."

"I am a leader nonetheless," Oscar put his hands behind his back, "I've given pardons before, why can't you?"

"Because I just said-"

"Is it because you're ashamed?" Oscar narrowed his emerald eyes on Liam, "Emma's killed a lot of people before and no one had said anything until you came along. First you leave, and she goes on a massacre. Then you come back and say you're leaving again. Why not just stay?"

Liam growled when all eyes were on him. He then stood up, turning to Emma, "You, me, and everyone else in my pack has to abide by the same rules. I'm saving you the punishment by keeping you away from my pack. I'm sorry, but I have to get to the pack and get things settled."

The lycan brushed passed Conrad and Oscar, leaving the dungeons before heading to the main doors.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:47 pm
Emma quickly closed the door behind Liam so Oscar couldn't get in. Her eyes never left Oscar as if trying to make sense of the person in front of her. "It wasn't like I meant that to happen." She grumbled. She frowned. "Shut up no one asked you!" She growled to the side.
Conrad's eyes widened and he took a step back. "Emma, who are you talking too?" Emma's eyes snapped up to them both her eyes clear. She didn't look like she was going to eat them. In fact she seemed calm. "No one. I'm fine. Shut up!" She growled at her side again. "I told you I'm not killing any one any more! Stop it! Liam! Liam come back he won't stop! He won't leave me alone!" She curled in on herself.
Conrad tried not to go in there. "She was doing so well until he said that." He looked at Oscar. "At least she's not aiming for your throat again."

"The Alpha's returning Marcus. What do we do?" The girl hissed.
"We tell him we found Jess and saved her life."
"And I'll tell him the truth!" Jess roared. "I'll tell him he should forgive Emma and let her be apart of your pack!"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:01 pm
Liam left. As the Alpha, he had a lot on his shoulders before having to deal with his wife's choices. Personally, he had forgiven her, but on his Alpha title he had to do what he knew was best.

Upon arriving to the scene of his pack, he noticed right off the back that Jess was there! Liam's limbs tightened as he recognized her new scent...she was no longer human at all. This was bad... To turn someone without permission was even worse.

"Enough of this, I want a meeting with my pack now," Liam spoke sternly as he approached the pack.

He heard Jess try to explain, but he immediately shut her down, "You are not apart of my pack until I give you permission, until then you are a guest and will remain silent. I want this one restrained, she goes nowhere until I say so."

Once he had his pack's attention, Liam stood tall, "I know all of you, or at least most of you, have heard of the deaths of many humans. They were by my mate's hands. Due to the circumstances of her problem, I've extended the rules enough by keeping her out of the pack completely. It is tradition that she would've become Beta and Alpha Female, but I cannot give her these titles. The titles will remain to their current owners. As for this woman," he pointed to Jess, "She will be leaving with me tomorrow back to the castle. Remain at your posts until further notice."

"It's not me who's the one leaving," Oscar noted as he made his way out of the dungeon, "I'm just implying that he keeps leaving even though you, Adele, Emma, and your mother have begged him not to."

He left into the hallway where he heard Anya banging on the door. Oscar opened it casually, catching Anya over his shoulder as he walked her back into the ballroom where he thrusted her on Conrad's throne, "Sit yourself down, my Queen, and enjoy the show."

"Let me up!" Anya attempted to shove him off, but Oscar gripped the arms of the throne tightly, "Let me up now!"

"It's not our place," Oscar spoke barely above a whisper.

"The Princess has gone mad as she?" Troy walked into the ballroom, "Does this happen quite often?"

"Enough times to make a sane person go mad," Oscar kept a firm hand on the arms of the throne to keep Anya from escaping.

"Why are you refraining her?" Troy fixed his glasses.

"To keep her sane," Oscar smirked, sarcasm drinking from his voice.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:15 pm
"Emma? Emma what are you doing?" Conrad asked.
"Mine." She hissed breaking out the side of her cell into an open one and escaped out into the hall way rushing out back handing Oscar off Anya. "Mamo, you okay?" She asked smiling sanely at Anya. She took deep breaths through her mouth. She seemed in control. I can do this. She thought as Conrad stood not too far off waiting to take Emma down if she lost control.

"You've done it haven't you. . . Wow how stupid can you get."
"Jessica you do not speak like that to the-"
"Oh shut up I know more about his mate than he'll ever hope. We both were in that feral pack and prisoners and I know how she thinks!" Mild gasps went round. "Yes, we were in a feral pack but Emma single handedly destroyed it and two others on her own." She stood up to Liam chest out. "You don't deserve her." Then she walked past him.
"Jessica, where are you going?" A girl asked with a frown.
"As far away from stupidville as possible." She hissed shifting and bounding back to the castle. With no Alpha she could do what she wanted. She could even be alpha of Emma. "Emma!" She cried running into the castle naked. "Emma it's okay." Emma looked up from her best friend to the female she thought of as her sister and smiled racing over to give her a hug. "You aren't dead." Emma cried tears flowing freely.
"It's okay, I forgive you everything will get better." Jess said smiling. Emma nodded but continued to cry.
"He hates me. Liam hates me and he keeps leaving, he doesn't understand us."
"No he doesn't it's okay. Through the nose sweetling. That's a good girl. Have the voices come yet?" Emma nodded. "Then I'll help you, it'll be okay. We don't need him. Ssh." Emma nodded again letting Jess take her to a normal room. "Don't let him near her Conrad. She'll break." Jess added. "He doesn't deserve Emma."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games