Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Mini-Shops [OOC]
Fayth's Edit Shop - MONTH OF THE FAMILIARS! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:19 pm
Order Up!
SoA Image: Anya
Request: I'd like for her to have a pin straight bob cut in white, with one side being a little longer {the side furtherst away when looking at her}. Her bangs should also get longer closer to the side that's longer, covering her eye that's already sorta covered by her default hair fluff. I'd also love if she could have a little bird skull as a pin somewhere. maybe at the side.
not sure if I can ask for more than one edit or not... but I'd love if she could have a really, reallly fluffy white wrap around her lower neck/shoulders.
Extra: cunning, sharp-witted, silver tongued, flirty, charismatic.
References: mane ref.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:04 pm
omgYunie. YOU ARE AWESOME. (Sorry for the mule-posting.)  

Aegnorhini

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:15 pm
<333

Okay, so I've done my 50% rolled, 50% CC, anythign from here on is just bonus <3 So I might be doing more, depending on what strikes my fancy, loves <333 There is still plenty of the month left.

That said, currently eyeing;
Puh - Form 1
Tal - Form 1  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:29 pm
Puhterodactyl
Order Up!
SoA Image: Full Sized/Quality Uncert
Request: Expression change, something more stern or >:C, items relevant to her being a member of the royal guard, mane edit, something "pretty" (to contrast her otherwise unfeminine rank, everything).
Extra: CC. Ever desperate to please her father, Phlegyas, she took up a rank as a royal guard to impress him. At the last second he lost the spar to become the new Moriafer ruler of the Aikaharo'hini so they're both a bit sore about that and hate the new rulers. Because her father is royalty and her grandmother the goddess of decay, she feels superior to most other pride members.
References: Grandmother (might give some inspiration on items?)

User Image  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:59 pm
Talencia
Order Up!
Request: A tuft of headfur that is long enough to hang over her farside eye.
Extra: CC for anything else you'd like to give her. She's a sneaky, stealthy sort, a quiet stalker, a background blending listener.
References:

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:09 pm
Eeeeee, ty Fayth! She's perfect. ::hugs::  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Shia bean

Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:01 am
Order Up!
SoA Image: Lalalalaaaaa
Request: A mane edit, something that captures "once a king", but that having been a long time ago? Braids, longer tufts, something along those lines? Although slightly disheveled. Perhaps a more serious expression, or one that can come across as 'wise', and a few items! Whether they be in his hair or on his 'person', totally CC! Material is also CC!
Extra: FREE REIGN KAY.
References: None but u have freedom to do whatevs so yeah heart

Order Up!
SoA Image: Lalalalaaaaax2
Request: Mane/tail, expression, claw edits! Something pretty and well kept as far as her mane goes, CC up to your digression! And as for her expression it should capture her...sultry side. She's a seductress at heart, so half-lidded eyes, charming smile, whatever you think would look best. <3 All claws out if possible!
Extra: She should look sexy k. You have free reign to do this however you feel works best!
References: heart ?!

In case you're still available to do more! <3  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:51 am
Order Up!
Request: Hair like the references, as well as a cocky attitude.
Extra: Tasuki's going to be the leader of a bandit coalition I'm working on that'll live deep on a jungled mountain. He's a show off, cocky and confident. However, he can be a bit goofy and a tad dense considering things.
References: Thal edited cub || Tasuki's hair 1 || Tasuki's hair 2  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:45 am
Shia bean
Order Up!
SoA Image: Lalalalaaaaa
Request: A mane edit, something that captures "once a king", but that having been a long time ago? Braids, longer tufts, something along those lines? Although slightly disheveled. Perhaps a more serious expression, or one that can come across as 'wise', and a few items! Whether they be in his hair or on his 'person', totally CC! Material is also CC!
Extra: FREE REIGN KAY.
References: None but u have freedom to do whatevs so yeah heart

Order Up!
SoA Image: Lalalalaaaaax2
Request: Mane/tail, expression, claw edits! Something pretty and well kept as far as her mane goes, CC up to your digression! And as for her expression it should capture her...sultry side. She's a seductress at heart, so half-lidded eyes, charming smile, whatever you think would look best. <3 All claws out if possible!
Extra: She should look sexy k. You have free reign to do this however you feel works best!
References: heart ?!

In case you're still available to do more! <3

Nothing says classy, but dangerous lady like red, and wearing your mortal enemy;
User Image

aaaaand working on the other;
User Image
Big mane, bones, feathers, srz face. 8D  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:38 am
EEE FAAAAYTH! Rhoma looks *SO SEXY*! AND AGH:LJSDF LADI! /crai

So wonderful, thank you SO much! *3* They both look perfect!  

Shia bean

Prophet

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:32 pm
*needs to get to the next page*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:33 pm
Doot doot dooo  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface