Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
~Soquili Stats Bonus Questions~ [December is All Stats!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:48 pm
SPECIALTEA INTERVIEW, COMING ON THROUGH
Owner's Name: Deejaye
Participating Soquili: Tydus
Link to Teepee: xxxx

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? "I've never heard of this tea. Is it some sort of new drink? What's it made of?"

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? "Hmm. I've stood under ice cold waterfalls but I've never tried to drink a boiling hot beverage. Is it really difficult of a task? I suppose I'll try it sometime."

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? "I do rigorous training for many hours every day. I've learned how to exert every muscle of my body for long periods of time and to keep going even when I'm exhausted. I don't think picking some tea leaves will tire me out."

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? "I don't believe in luck, only skill. That's what has gotten me to where I'm at."

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? "I don't do anything to build up my courage. In the past, I've confronted my fears head on and will always do that. No drink or exterior factor will be the reason for my bravery."

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? "Similar to my courage, I strongly believe that I am the source for my mental focus and intelligence. I myself am the only factor for who I am."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:58 pm
Participating Soquili: Emichou

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? The flutter averted her gaze shyly. "I-I like it strong but also with some honey. I like the sweeter teas too..."

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? Emichou looked rather uncomfortable considering the possibility of drinking something very hot. After some time, she quietly mumbled, "That sounds unpleasant... I think I could drink it kind of fast if you put some ice cubes in it though."

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? The mare seemed to perk up, hearing a question she could better relate to. "I own and maintain a garden. I've done lots of work in it, despite the heat, so I think picking tea leaves would be second nature."

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? "I don't do much traveling or else my garden could go to ruins... But when I travel somewhere to get some materials for my garden, I do pick a fully bloomed flower to tuck in my hair... But that's more because I like the scent than for luck."

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? "I... um... I don't have a lot of courage... I'm working on it though... Jeremiah makes me feel usually a little more brave though."

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? "N-no, not really... I usually just drink tea for the taste, not to focus."

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:04 pm
Participating Soquili: Duke

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? "Huh? What's tea?" He raised an eyebrow and tilted his head to the side. "Is that kind of like coffee? 'Cause I like coffee with some cream and sugar."

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? "I burnt my tongue the first time I drank coffee and it wasn't even boiling hot - just hot. So I'd better get something if you want me to drink some boiling hot beverage.

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? "Wait, tea is like, leaves and not beans like coffee? How does that even work?" He seemed to get lost in thought, thinking of the possibilities of what this newly learned 'tea' drink leant itself.

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? "Oh I don't do anything for luck. I think luck is silly. Everything happens for a reason!"

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? The stallion eyes widened excitedly at the mention of coffee; completely ignoring the question, the stallion seemed to get into a wonderful rant about how great coffee was the phew times he got his hooves on it.

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? "Nooo way! No wonder I've been getting like, super smart lately. I guess I should drink a lot of it now! Too cool!"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:39 pm
Owner's Name: Rein_Carnation
Participating Soquili: Cocomo
Link to Teepee: Here

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? "Hmm? Tea? Wait is that like the natives drink? Never had it but I'm game for just about anything". the bright parrot soquili said as he ruffled his feathers.

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? "Challenge? Wait you drink it that hot you'd become a little "horse" right?"

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? "Never tried it but hey I'm a parrot. I'm used to picking things, "he paused nipping a wary feather from his wing, "See what i mean?"

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? He pondered for a moment, "Us parrots love the shinies. So those are lucky."

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? "Whoa I tried coffee and it made me fly a marathon. Made me a little "horse" being so hot. Wonder what tea tastes like? Hey you have any to try?"

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? "Intelligent? Not sure. Parrots are highly intelligent so it might no be a bad thing to drink tea" he nodded flicking his ears. He was in the mood for something sweet.

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Devil NightShade
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:23 am
Owner's Name: Devil NightShade
Participating Soquili: Masquerade
Link to Teepee: xXx

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea?
----Tilts her head, glowing eyes narrowing "I like a lighter brewed tea, that isn't too strong."

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage?
----She snorts "I rather not burn my throat, sipping slowly is the only way to do it"

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for?
----Masq tilts her head slightly annoyed at these questions "I could hold out for a while"

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck?
----"A good meal with my family makes me feel quiet lucky"

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!?
----"I sharpen my horns and hooves" mutters "and sing a song" under her breath.

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup?
----"Yea sure .." the kalona snapped her tail angrily "Now if you don't leave you will be my next dose of luck.."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:29 pm
Owner's Name: Devil NightShade
Participating Soquili: Enyalious

----Enyalious flicked a wing "I do not like tea .. I prefer what the two-leggers call ... 'firewater'"

----"I could down it fairly quickly, would I want too .. no that's foolish"

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for?
----He shrugs "Maybe not as long as some used to it .. but long enough."

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck?
----He smirked showing pearly fangs "I think I'll keep that information to myself if you don't mind"

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!?
----"I spar with my sister and my neice or nephews."

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup?
----"Mmmm, not really, I feel more intelligent with a delicious kill in my belly. Speaking of .." He turned and wondered off to go find such a boost of intellect.

Devil NightShade
Crew

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:59 pm
Owner's Name: Cajmera
Participating Soquili: Verchiel
Link to Teepee: Caj teepee

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? Verchiel stares coldly, making no indication he understood, cares about, or even heard the question.

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? A slight flick of one ear sends a wayward gnat flying, but otherwise your question gets no response from the stallion.

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? A slight crease appears in Verchiel's otherwise perfect forehead, but before you're able to get too excited at this apparent show of emotion, it vanishes.

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? Somewhere in the distance, a cricket chirps. Verchiel remains impassive, and you wonder if THIS would count as a tradition.

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? Verchiel casually leans over and polishes his horns on his flank, completely ignoring you, your questions, and the very idea of a threat.

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? A dark glint appears in Verchiel's eyes and he draws himself up to his full height to glare down at you. Prudently, you decide to stop with the questions and just...leave him to his own devices.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:12 pm
Owner's Name: Kara Asumie
Participating Soquili: Daisuke

Thinking about it as he sighs a bit. "Can't say I drink the stuff but if I did it would have to be strong."

Wondering what type of question this one is. "Pretty fast I guess so that it doesn't burn the mouth too much."

Smirks at this one. b]"Well I am pretty sure that my stamina would last a few good hours if it needed to for that. Doesn't sound too energy costing to just pick leaves."

Thinking about that. "Hmm I am not sure. We do hold ceremonies so I guess the Ceremonial ponies in the herd could start doing something like that. I would have to ask the head Ceremonial pony. But he is out soul searching at the moment."

Laughing a bit. "It is a drink. But not something like coffee or tea. Nice warm Sake. That is what I drink to help build up courage but that depends on why I need it. Seeing one shouldn't drink Sake lightly."

"From the little bit of the tea or coffee I drink I would have to say that this fact might be on the true side. Maybe I should drink more."

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:46 pm
Owner's Name: Kara Asumie
Participating Soquili: Etai Aijou

Bouncing in place as she wonders a bit. "Strong and it has to have a wonderful scent to it. If not I won't drink it at all."

Stops her bouncing for a moment. "Hmm why would you want to do that to yourself? Oh no I would not do that at all no matter what. I let my drinks cool a bit as that they are just right."

She starts playing with her tails as she thinks about it. "I guess that would be a lot of work depending on how much you pick. If I had to pick until I dropped then may two hours at max."

Still playing with her tails. "Hmm I don't have any traditions that I know of but did you know that when bored you can dip the tip of your tail. Well if they are like mine any ways into the tea and paint.. Pretty things at that. So I guess tea is lucky. Anything that can be used to cure boredom is lucky."

Pawing at her tails. "Well I am not sure how a drink could build one's courage but I guess to each their own. I on the other hand chase my tails and then poof out like a fluff ball so that I look like mean and stuffs. Once that is done I go do what it is that needs to be done."

"Well I would say yes to this. They also help with headaches. Tea is good for that. I wonder if you knew that fact." She giggles a bit as she paws at her tails more.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:52 am
Owner's Name: Frezir
Participating Soquili: Iris-Raven

---- "I prefer my tea more flowery than strong, but a good combination shouldn't hurt."

---- "If i was in a rush or being attacked, probably quicker than a jack rabbit."

---- "I'm use to the heat, but probably not that long since I hate being stuck in one place forever."

---- "Giving my father reassurance of my travels give me luck on my side."

---- "Dancing is more of my forte, but a cup of tea wouldn't hurt."

---- "I'd find myself more wired with caffeinated drinks instead of being focused."

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:09 am
Owner's Name: ~Twilight...Angel~
Participating Soquili: Hippocampus

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? Hippocampus looked around for a moment, considering how best to answer, "I don't think I would like it very strong..." He took another moment. "I also don't think I could get it too strong under the water where I live..." He nodded.

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? Hippo giggled a bit, "I'm certain that if there was something hot down here, I would drink it as fast as I could!"

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? He stared again, trying to wrap his head around how that would go. "I've never really been out in the heat at all. Usually when it's hot up on the surface, I just stay below in the depths." He nodded.

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? Hippo wiggled about excitedly, "YES! I actually bring a shell with me whenever I travel far away from him." He smiled and looked down at the shell he had.

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? Hippo tilted his head a bit, "I actually don't do anything..." His head tilted the other way. "I'm pretty sure I just go and do it using what I have!" He nodded in agreement with himself.

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? Hippo moved his head from side to side. "Being underwater makes tea or... coffee I think you said the other this was, very difficult to make. Too much liquid and not enough flavor I think?" He shrugged.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:20 am
Participating Soquili: Sounansha

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? Sounansha thought on that for a moment, he had only had tea a few times. "I think I like a strong tea, but with a lot of honey in it. Honey is good..." He smiled wide.

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? He frowned a bit as he considered this. "I don't think it's a good idea to drink anything hot too fast..." He frowned some more.

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? Sounansha thought on this carefully. As, being a sea creature at his core, he didn't fare well in the heat. "I think I could... last a few hours. But not too long... Only because I am more like a fish." He nodded.

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? Soun nodded and smiled large. "I actually look out onto the ocean and take a deep breath, letting it out slowly. Then I go close my eyes and turn away." He smiled again.

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? He thought on this for a while. It was a strange question to him really. "I think I... stamp my hooves a lot... more... when I'm trying to build up my stamina and courage." He nodded to confirm with himself.

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? He tried to think back to when he had drank those few cups of tea. "I don't think so... I've heard that it can, but I didn't really participate in anything too mental focused after I drank the tea, so I can't gauge it either way."

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:34 am
Participating Soquili: Mintireo Kisses

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? Mintireo smiled a bit, "I like flavored tea with a bit of mint and chocolate, so I usually make sure to have it stronger." She nodded vigorously.

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? Mintireo stared hard. "I will drink it faster than anyone else. Is there someone who wants to challenge me?" She looked around.

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? This made her stare again. "I will last longer than anyone else can. Anyone who challenges me can find that I will beat them!" She certainly likes a challenge.

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? Mintireo smiled wide. "Of COURSE I do. What kind of racer would I be if I didn't?" She smiled. "I hope you don't think I'm going to tell you though... Because it's the secret for winning."

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? Mintireo smiled a bit, "I don't really need courage. I have all the courage I could possibly need." She nodded.

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? She thought on this. "I'm not sure. Sometimes." She nodded. There really wasn't much more for her to say.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:42 am
Participating Soquili: Lillith

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? Lillith looked around for a moment. "I am not sure... I make it the same way every time. But I don't know how strong or not strong you would be basing your bar off of." She nodded very seriously.

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? Lillith looked a bit scared at this question. "I don't think I would participate in that. When I drink my tea it's usually luke warm. I don't drink hot things cause they burn my throat." She nodded again.

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? Lillith looked a bit thoughtful at this one, "I actually think I would have an advantage being a flutter. I could shrink and try to get lots and lots. Or even stay large and flutter all over the place!" She giggled a bit.

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? Thinking on this question again, "I actually talk to my adoptive mother in my head." She nodded, "She gives me luck and raised me. I adore her, so she gives me luck!"

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? Lillith looked around a bit. "Is there a reason I need to build up courage?" She stared.

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? Lillith thought on this. "I think if it's true I should have had a cup before this interview..."

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:51 am
Participating Soquili: Makoto

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? Makoto stared with a sweet smile on his face. "I certainly enjoy a strong cup myself, with a bit of sugar in it."

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? Makoto tilted his head a bit with that same smile on his face, "I don't know why I would ever even need to do such a silly thing. Maybe when I was a foal I would have considered this question."

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? Makoto looked a bit more serious for this one, "I am sure that I would be able to hold my own against anyone and anything." He nodded. "I've traveled to plenty of hot lands, so I'm sure I could last fine."

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? Makoto looked a bit serious, but that smile was back on his face, "I think that luck is simply a state of mind. If you think bad things, bad things will come. If you think good things, good things will come."

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? Makoto frowned a bit. "I think that courage is simply a state of mind as well. Just breathe and keep calm. Then you will do fine with whatever is in front of you." He nodded confidently.

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? Makoto smiled again, that same one was back. "I do enjoy a nice cup while I'm engaging in any kind of intelligent work though." He nodded.

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games