Welcome to Gaia! ::

Café Mew Mew

Back to Guilds

A Tokyo Mew Mew Guild, With Events Giveaways and Roleplaying. 

Tags: Tokyo, Mew mew, Ichigo, Minto, Berii 

Reply Café Mew Mew
Tokyo Mew Mew Next Generation Roleplay open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 7:03 am
When I woke, there was something wrong. I had only fallen asleep for a little while. " I have to go," I said to Kisshu. "I Love you." And I swam. I found Kitsune with another girl... and neither of them looked very happy with the other. I frowned. "Kitsune!" I yelled. "Need any help?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 7:33 am
"No go away this is none of your busses" kitsune yelled to Mila while firing arrows at raven then finally hiting her whit one then ravens said "your getting stronger by the hour you know who to reach me if you want the deal Raven said then disappeared"  

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 1:12 pm
Apparently Lola had drifted of to sleep while she had been laying down in the grass, which made it Josh's responsibility to get her home. While Josh was caring sleeping Lola on his back, he passed Allen as he drew closer to Lola's house. Allen stopped and called out to Josh, "Hey, what are you doing with Lola?" apparently he had remembered her name. Josh turned around and was about to ask how he knew her name, than he saw who it was, "I'm taking her home, she fell asleep." Allen asked another question, "Are you too dating or something?" Josh starred at him for what seemed like minutes before he busted out laughing. He wiped away tears that had formed in his from laughing, "No, we're just friends, nothing more nothing less." Allen was shocked at the sudden laughter, the corners of his mouth twitched and he said, "Oh, okay." shoving his hands into his pockets her turned to leave. As he turned Lola's eyes flashed open, dropping down from Josh's, she turned and ran, past josh and past Allen back towards the beach. "Lola, where are you going?!" he called to her. She didn't answer, but kept running. Irritated, Josh ran after her, unaware Allen was following them both.  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 1:17 pm
Bara
I felt something bad I then ran then my ears and tail popped out I saw Kitsune,Mila,and another girl 'This dosen't look good' I then felt something then I saw the Crystal Aqua Glowing with the amulet kitsune gave me "I can feel it".

Chiarīdā
"I know Bara's here" I kepted running around "I'll kill her when I find her" I saw her standing holding something "Bara?" I saw she wasn't listening to me.

Katy
I tried the thing Pie gave me "here it goes" I then though 'I don't even look like a cynaclone for now I'll call my self Blueberry' (human form====> User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. )  

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 1:35 pm
Lola, not wanting Josh to follow her, she zig-zaged through stores and houses. Half way she lost him behind that candy shop. Thinking no one else was following her she ran straight for the beach. Allen, of course, was stilling after her, around the time Josh had lost sight of Lola he had asked Allen to make sure she's okay, he was going to get her brother. Upon reaching the beach, Lola ducked behind a rock and transformed, she had remembered the last time she had transformed she lost the bunny that always followed her, it was almost like a pet but it wasn't. She looked all over the beach trying to find it. Allen hadn't seen her transform, which Lola could have cared less if he had, but he saw Lola as a Mew looking around. Confused he walked over to her and asked, "Are you looking for something?" Lola looked up at him and nodded. "Let me help you than," she couldn't even respond before he began to search with her.  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 1:41 pm
Bara
I deciced to leave and left the Crystal Aqua I then saw a girl in a yellow cat jump suit "CUTE!!!" when I saw her.

Chiarīdā
I saw Bara looking at a girl in a cat jump suit then I whispered to her "I don't trust her " Then I heard the girl say "I'm Blueberry and I'm 17"

Katy
"I'm named after my gran ma that's a race car driver" I said giggling trying to sound cute 'This is a great plan' I thought.  

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 3:20 pm
I stared at Blueberry. i couldn't help but not trust her. She looked familiar, like an old classmate from school who always bullied me. I couldn't trust her. I hated bullies. The worst was a girl in my class now, Clara. This girl was mush older, but i still couldn't trust her. I left to go to the ocean. Me and Kisshu always met up there, so I expected to see him there. "Hey," I said when I saw him. "Sorry for leaving earlier.' " It's okay," He said. " Hey, have you seen Katy lately?" I said. He cocked his head. "I'll go check," he said. I waited five minutes before he came back, a worried expression on his face." Apparently, Pai found a magic amulet that can transform Katy to look just like a human. The worst part is, they didn't tell me this was happening. I think they're suspecting that I love you." I gasped. " That would be terrible!" I said. But there was more than just that. I thought, ( Okay, was 99.999999% sure) that blueberry was Katy. And I had left the others with her! " OH NO!" I said. Kisshu understood. " Go,"aid. "GO! They told me the whole plan. Defeat her now, while she's defenseless. GO!" and I did.  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 3:30 pm
We looked for an hour, until Lola heard Allen say something, looking over at him she saw he was holding a white rabbit,covered in sand. I walked over to him and he held out the bunny for me to take. I hadn't said anything the entire time until now, "Thanks," as soon as I spoke I regretted it. His eyes widened a little and asked, "...Lola?" Nervous, I took the rabbit and ran, not sure where, but I ran. I heard Allen call after me but I knew he wasn't following me. Once I finally stopped running I saw Bara and Chiarīdā and another girl I didn't know.  

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 3:52 pm
Mila: I ran as fast as I could to the spot where the other mews were. lola was there too. " MEW MEW GUMDROP, METAMORPHOSIS!" I yelled. I transformed into my ice blue dress. Sadly, my makeup washed off and my scars were visible. "Katy!" I yelled. she was shocked. I could tell she thought no one would notice. Thank you, Kisshu! I smirked. Her cover was up. I"M SO AWESOME!  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 5:00 pm
Kitsune was fuyreas that when she saw Katy and reamember her taking mew aqua "How dare you even try to trick use I will see that I kill you personally" then then a blck Ora glowed around her and a black fox demon came out of her and jumped on Katy then sikrached her leaving blood on its closs then a raven whispered to Kitsune "finish the job" with kitsune looking very frightening but alluring  

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 5:30 pm
"Don't kill her!" Lola ran over. Wanting to help but not sure what to do, Lola had never seen anything like that, she wasn't even sure if she could touch, she wasn't sure if she even wanted to touch it.  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 5:33 pm
I stepped back, scared. But then I came to my senses. Kisshu would be heartbroken... and Kitsune... "NO! Kitsune, this isn't you! Stop it! You said it yourself, evil demon or powerful goddess. The choice is yours. Please, come to your senses!" She ignored me. I growled. The I blew a fuse. " WHAT WOULD YOUR MOTHER SAY ABOUT THIS! YOU THINK SHE'D BE PROUD? NO! KITSUNE!"  

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 5:37 pm
Lola starred at Mila in shock, What was that about?! she shook her head and tried to pay attention to what was at hand, "Whatever that is, make it go away! It's night right to kill! We save people not kill them! I know she's not human but you still shouldn't kill her!" Lola pleaded.  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 5:58 pm
I wanted more than any for Kisune to stop. "STOP!" I screamed. My scars started to glow. Before I knew it, new words were forming in my head. "MEW GUMDROP... FINAL!" And instead of the simple blue dress I usually had, there was an elaborate ice blue one, with long sleeves attached on the side, so my shoulders showed. My hair was different to, and I had a tiara with sapphires on it. " MEW GUMDROP HARP!" I said. My harp appeared, but instead of large like it usually is, it was small and I could hold in one hand. Before I knew what I was doing, more words came. "GUMDROP HARP... TSUNAMI!" I yelled. A huge wave of boiling water, and icy water, came from the notes of the song, a new song... I recognized it as Bad Apple, another Vocaloid song Hanon had shown me. I liked that one too. But it didn't matter. What mattered was that Kitsune was acting crazy... but, everyone does have a darkside. Yet, I think hers is a LITTLE extreme...  

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 6:02 pm
Looking at Mila Lola's eyes widened. "You don't have to go that far Mila!" I shouted. The expression on her face said she was shocked but the look in her eyes said differently. If you looked directly into her eyes you would know she was thinking, I understand completely why you don't want her hurt but you don't have to do something this dangerous! Lola ran and stood in front of Katy and the shadow thing that was on top of her.  
Café Mew Mew

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games