Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
You know you've seen too much Naruto when... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xx_dragon_girl_13_xx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:09 pm
I didn't read them all because I'm lazy so if this has been said then sorry. When you start seeing character faces with your eyes open. That happened to me today. And it's spelled Jiraiya.... I think sweatdrop . Do you really think they make contacts that imitate the sharigan? If they do I want to buy them.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:31 pm
Wait, I have another one. When you want to kill yourself because you think there might be a way to become a Naruto character afterwards.  

xx_dragon_girl_13_xx

darkshyn

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:51 pm
When you start making paper ninja stars and throw them at bullies.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:57 pm
You know you're addicted to Naruto when you... thinks it's okay to eat ramen and nothing else for the rest of your life. Hey, if Naruto got to summon Gama-Giant Frog-Bunta even if he eats ramen all day, you can do it too!  

NekoKaara

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:52 am
You know you're addicted to Naruto when you allow urself to be bitten by some pale man hoping to get a curse seal.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:23 pm
When you make a plush Kakashi and beat on it.  

Otaku1093

nekuratenchi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:14 pm
Cybercoin
You know you're addicted to Naruto when you allow urself to be bitten by some pale man hoping to get a curse seal.
yey lol thats really funny

...when you wake up and look for your head protector can't find it and start to panic and refuse to show your face with out it one

or you try to use a bloodlinelimit to see things  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:39 am
Going around wearing oversized collars.  

d0minatriX

Airashii_Enjuku

7,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:26 am
You know what's really funny? I don't know none of you but is looks like you know ALOT about me... maybe to much... razz  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:46 am
when you can pull of a rasengan  

the_fourth_hokage

Airashii_Enjuku

7,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:58 am
(( I know it's long but it's funny))

You know when you've watch to much naruto when, *takes a deep breath*
you wake up in the morning and dress up like a naruto character and go to school saying " I can't wait to start my ninja training!" and instead of taking the bus, you try to bounce of tree branches and run like a ninja only to trip over you home made ninja sandles. xd But when you finally get to school, you try to use your so called "justu" to sneak in the class before the teacher notices you were late. but as soon as you do, the whole class looks at you and startes laughing their heads off. The teacher notices you ( how can they not?) and sends you to the office for disrupting the class. but you try to be a big shot ninja and say " I'm a full fledge ninja now and I have every right to be here!" The teacher gives you a werid look and calls sercurity to take you down to the office and when they do get there, you try to fight them with your " Taijutsu " but are beaten easily. (I wonder why?) After you get a phone call to you parents and a detention, you are finally let out and off to your next period, but yet again you try to walk on walls in end up running into a trash can. It's finaly gym and you are so eagered to use you "chakura" in dodge ball. They missed a few times and when you were the only one left, you were pound in a heart beat even when the game was over. Finally lunch arrives and you ask the lunch lady for some ramen and she just looks at you and slops some mashed potatoes on you tray. As you walked towards you table you notice how everyone is staring at you and laughing. Even you otaku friends can't believe you went that far. Later you get caught for having your little " ninja weapons" ( couldn't think of the names ) and are suspended for a 4 days, since they thought you were "mentally unstable" and were let off easy. when you get home you are scolded from your parents and grounded for a month with no anime! (( oh just kill me why don't you?! i mean them... )) As you day comes to a close you try to make a hotspring in the backyard and get in trouble for digging up your mom's flowers. so you just that a bath instead and try not to get soap in you kunai scars.

*turns blue and faints*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 9:00 am
*twiches* air...  

Airashii_Enjuku

7,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Airashii_Enjuku

7,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 9:06 am
Not saying that that happen to me or nothing >.>;;;; I mean I just thought about it...really I did! Believe it! god I'm starting to sound like him! eeek! xp  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:21 pm
omfg lol rofl rofl ninja rofl rofl  

nekuratenchi

Shadow_of_a_hedgehog

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:29 pm
Airashii_Enjuku
(( I know it's long but it's funny))

You know when you've watch to much naruto when, *takes a deep breath*
you wake up in the morning and dress up like a naruto character and go to school saying " I can't wait to start my ninja training!" and instead of taking the bus, you try to bounce of tree branches and run like a ninja only to trip over you home made ninja sandles. xd But when you finally get to school, you try to use your so called "justu" to sneak in the class before the teacher notices you were late. but as soon as you do, the whole class looks at you and startes laughing their heads off. The teacher notices you ( how can they not?) and sends you to the office for disrupting the class. but you try to be a big shot ninja and say " I'm a full fledge ninja now and I have every right to be here!" The teacher gives you a werid look and calls sercurity to take you down to the office and when they do get there, you try to fight them with your " Taijutsu " but are beaten easily. (I wonder why?) After you get a phone call to you parents and a detention, you are finally let out and off to your next period, but yet again you try to walk on walls in end up running into a trash can. It's finaly gym and you are so eagered to use you "chakura" in dodge ball. They missed a few times and when you were the only one left, you were pound in a heart beat even when the game was over. Finally lunch arrives and you ask the lunch lady for some ramen and she just looks at you and slops some mashed potatoes on you tray. As you walked towards you table you notice how everyone is staring at you and laughing. Even you otaku friends can't believe you went that far. Later you get caught for having your little " ninja weapons" ( couldn't think of the names ) and are suspended for a 4 days, since they thought you were "mentally unstable" and were let off easy. when you get home you are scolded from your parents and grounded for a month with no anime! (( oh just kill me why don't you?! i mean them... )) As you day comes to a close you try to make a hotspring in the backyard and get in trouble for digging up your mom's flowers. so you just that a bath instead and try not to get soap in you kunai scars.

*turns blue and faints*
I couldn't have said it better myself xd xd heart
*applauds*

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games