Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:19 pm
Floating inside, Cera gave a quick glance and noted what was around. "Figures, it's the most drab room in the place," she commented.

"It does match him," Amaranth spoke up, putting the paint cans down.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:21 pm
"Wow..." Allen said, as he glanced around the room. "Ten bucks says there's a secret lever or something." The Karen posters weren't surprising and the rest was pretty much something he'd expect from their leader. It felt like taboo walking in so he was unsure whether or not to actually do so. Sonata, more fearless, bounded into the room with vigor. She'd sit down on a chair and wait for the mayhem to begin c  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:27 pm
Isaac held his ridiculous bowing pose, allowing the rest of the room saboteurs to enter first. Quickly stepping outside, He suddenly spun around and shoved the unsuspecting Allen into the room. Slamming the door shut, Isaac yelled out 'NOW GRAY!' The electronic door lock clicked, indicating that GRAY had just trapped the SNAGEMs in Sub's room.

With an ever expanding grin that covered his face, he placed the kay back in Sub's pocket, and turned to walk back to his room, content to leave the rest of the team trapped in there until Sub woke up.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:30 pm
Isaac Hawking
Isaac held his ridiculous bowing pose, allowing the rest of the room saboteurs to enter first. Quickly stepping outside, He suddenly spun around and shoved the unsuspecting Allen into the room. Slamming the door shut, Isaac yelled out 'NOW GRAY!' The electronic door lock clicked, indicating that GRAY had just trapped the SNAGEMs in Sub's room.

With an ever expanding grin that covered his face, he turned to walk back to his room, content to leave the rest of the team trapped in there until Sub woke up.
Cera jumped, immediately turning towards the door and staring in utter disbelief. "Isaac, what on earth is this about!?"

"I'm afraid I don't follow..." Now Amaranth was really confused, having very little idea of what just happened here and honestly wondering how she got involved in this. "Cera, I thought you wanted me to carry the paint in here?"  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:33 pm
Aile heard the door shut, slowly turning around and glaring at the door. "Someone's a dead man," she simply said. "Just wait until I get back to my room. He'll be target practice for my throwing knifes."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:45 pm
Darts is ambling through the HQ as he is wont to do most nights, sipping a cup of coffee once again provided to him by GRAY through an irritable shove in his face, not that he cared, everything was business as usual. He began thinking back to his youthful days, days being spent not locked in weird rooms with no possible exit out of them. He nods to himself, and if he had a mouth it was curled up in a grin. No possible obstacles in his life today, not a thing to do.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:51 pm
If Darts listened closely, he could hear plenty of French cursing coming through a locked door, one that Sub was laying outside of. Someone was pissed, three guesses who.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:57 pm
Espeon_Commander
If Darts listened closely, he could hear plenty of French cursing coming through a locked door, one that Sub was laying outside of. Someone was pissed, three guesses who.
"...Suddenly, I'm glad I dunno much of that language..." Cera had backed off from Aile at this point, rarely hearing anyone be so colorful.

"Excuse me?" Amaranth had no idea what was just said, her confusion being helped very little.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:02 pm
Espeon_Commander

Darts nods thoughtfully as he enjoys not having to do anything on this day, when the string of syllables reaches his ears. "Ah, merde." He says softly, drinking down the rest of his coffee before tossing it in the trash can nearby and heading up to investigate both Sub and the locked door.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:09 pm
Aile turned to Cera and Amaranth. "I'm ticked, that's all you need to know." She put her hand on the door, drumming her fingers. "You don't need to know some of the things I'm saying." She threw the streamers onto the bed, followed by some more cursing and talking about killing Isaac some more.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:37 pm
Espeon_Commander
Aile turned to Cera and Amaranth. "I'm ticked, that's all you need to know." She put her hand on the door, drumming her fingers. "You don't need to know some of the things I'm saying." She threw the streamers onto the bed, followed by some more cursing and talking about killing Isaac some more.
"Look, if you want, you can use the paint to dump on Isaac later. I'll even hold him still," Cera said, sitting near Aile.

"Okay..." Amaranth decided not to challenge the subject further.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:48 pm
Darksol88
Espeon_Commander
"Look, if you want, you can use the paint to dump on Isaac later. I'll even hold him still," Cera said, sitting near Aile.

"Okay..." Amaranth decided not to challenge the subject further.

Darts wanders by, noticing the door and Sub sleeping with a key on him. Hmmm. Wonder if it was related to the cursing he had heard before.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:58 pm
Aile's eyes narrowed and she put her ear to the door, listening. "Did I?..." She knocked on the door hoping to get someone's attention. "Hey, is someone out there?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:05 pm
Espeon_Commander
Aile's eyes narrowed and she put her ear to the door, listening. "Did I?..." She knocked on the door hoping to get someone's attention. "Hey, is someone out there?"
"Hm? What did you hear?" Cera asked, quickly moving to the door herself. She could tell someone else was near, but she couldn't fully discern who yet.

"Is someone else there?" Amaranth asked, sitting down. "Maybe they can let us out..."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:08 pm
Espeon_Commander

Darts leans up against the door, putting his ear to it also, his golden crest up against it. "What's it worth to ya?" he replies.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games