Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Deep Kiss of Winter. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:43 am
Alyson nodded and wiped at her eyes. "Yeah . . . Yeah, it's fine." she said, sniffling a bit. "I was hoping you'd give me some answers about Conrad actually. What he was like before you guys brought him here." she whispered, pulling her knees a bit closer.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:20 am
Ryan sat with her. "Before and after our sister's died?" He asked. "Because he's returning to how he was before the girls died. . . But. . . After, till now. . ." he looked away. "He. . . He was insane. He started with the Russian's that invaded. . . Then the immortal's behind the Russian invasion. That was the time the rest of us lost contact with him until about a year ago. But Alyson, just know. . .We can't harm our Bride's. We'd rather cut out our own hearts than bring harm to them. He'd never hurt you. Unless it was by accident like say. . .He punches a tree and it falls on you. Something like that."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:01 am
Alyson sighed, not seeming very cheered by this at all. "Oddly enough, it's not myself that I'm worried about. It's other people. I don't know if you know this, but I was attacked earlier this month. Kidnapped and used as bait for Conrad . . . I'm just . . . what if something happens to me? What if we get attacked again and I die for real this time? What happens then? How many innocent people will be caught in the bloodbath if he goes insane again?" she murmured, her knuckles going white as her grip on her knees only tightened. "I don't even know the first thing about defending myself. And . . . the powers I once had . . . I know they're still there but . . . I don't have the same grip on them that I once did. I can't even dance anymore . . . I feel so weak all the time . . . I'm just . . . I'm just such a burden." she murmured.

"I know Conrad says I'm not, but he has to see that I am! I just don't know what'll happen when he finally is able to admit it . . . I need to be stronger, but I don't know how! I can barely do ten minutes of ballet on my own! Even going up and down the stairs is tough if I'm not tapping into my power of flight! I haven't told anyone but . . . I've been levitating myself to just above the ground. I've been practicing here in my room, and sometimes while I was dancing, I practiced it." she said, her eyes glaring off into the distance. "The times that I don't . . . I'm struggling to catch my breath way too soon . . . even just walking around the house . . . It's like my body's too heavy for me, but . . . I don't know how to fix it. I'm just like I used to be before I died. All my old clothes still fit before they started falling apart . . ." she murmured, lost in thought now and rambling more than anything. Just letting all her worries out now that she had gotten going.

"I'm a burden on him. I know it. And . . . I'm scared for him. I don't want to lose him, but I'm scared of what he was . . . what he may become if his past catches up to him . . . Of what might happen if I can't become stronger . . ." The tears were catching in her throat, threatening to spill over again and she buried her face into her knees. "I just don't know what to do . . ."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:19 am
Ryan listened and nodded. "I'll tell you something, that if you tell Conrad, I'll deny, but, we, the other brothers and I, have a pact, if anyone loses their wife, the others are to end them. This way, this way we won't hurt anyone." He sighed. "I don't think he sees you as a burden. Perhaps. . . perhaps he's trying to be supportive of you in some way, he always did things differently. I don't know. But. I'm sure he feels he doesn't. As for defense. I can give you lessons. And we can work on your stamina too. I won't be soft on you either." He smiled a bit. As for your feeling heavy, I can talk to a Witch I know see if she has any idea and possibly fix it? I don't know. And seriously? I suggest taking advantage of Conrad a little. Make him carry you around a bit." He smiled. "Maybe even get him to help you with your stamina too. He can be tough. You just have to learn how to manage him. It'll be okay Alyson. You're part of a family, everyone will want to help you. . . well aside from he who shall not be named. Everyone else will help you. And Conrad. If you just ask for it."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:58 pm
Alyson smiled a bit and then sighed once more. "Thanks . . ." she murmured, still seeming a bit down. "I want to get stronger." she whispered, before she suddenly sat up. "You said you knew a Witch . . . it's not the same one who made me alive again is it? I don't think she had my best interests in mind when she did that." she said, frowning a bit at the memory.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:14 pm
Ryan shook his head. "No a different one." He said to her. "If you want we can make an appointment. But. . .Do you want Conrad there with you? For added protection?"

Conrad sighed and turned around. "What?" He snapped at the woman sitting opposite him.

The Valkyrie glared at him. "I can't believe you aren't as mad as Ryan said." She grumbled. "Make a move and I'll kill you."

Conrad smirked. "I'd like to see you try!" He scoffed.

"I don't hit tantruming children." The woman replied.

"That's too bad, I hit whiny little harridans!" Conrad spat back. The woman gave a screech and jumped him. Conrad traced to the otherside of the room watching her crash into the yet to be opened flat packs from Ikea. His face smug. "I'm not interested in you. I'm just waiting for Alyson." He sat in a comfy chair near the TV. "And please, if you're going to throw a tantrum do it outside and not in here. Alyson doesn't like people messing up her house."

Lightning shot down around the house shaking it violently. The woman looked ready to kill conrad now.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:53 am
Alyson smiled a bit at the suggestion and nodded slightly. But then she heard the thunder caused by the lightning that hut the house and instantly her face paled and she let out a yelp. She quickly hid her face in her knees and clutched her legs to her chest tightly. Small shivers ran through her as she anxiously waited to see if there would be another thunderclap. Where had that first one come from anyway?! It had been clear skys when she last looked out a window. And she hadn't even heard any rain that might have precluded any thunderstorm!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:11 am
"Katja!" Ryan roared rushing out of the room. "Katja you stop this right now!" He hissed at her. "Leave him alone!"

Conrad and Katja were on the floor rolling and pulling and biting each other. It was clear Conrad was in no way trying to kill Katja yet she seemed determined to kill him.

"Katja! Conrad you stop this!! You're scaring Alyson!" Ryan roared again.

Conrad stopped and shoved Katja off him and traced up to Ryan's side going into the room. "Allyson?" he asked as another clap of thunder sounded. "It's okay. I'm right here. . . Do you need me to hold you?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:54 am
At the sound of the second thunderclap, Alyson let out a whimper and her hands shot out and grabbed the blanket before pulling it over her head, hiding. Her hands also had clapped over her ears. If she couldn't see the flash and she couldn't hear the thunder, she'd be fine. She hadn't even registered that Conrad was there.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:08 am
Conrad sighed and pulled the curtains closed then went to her pulling the blanket back from her. "Alyson." He said to her. "Alyson I'm right here." He held her close putting an ear over his heart giving her something else to listen to. "How's that Ally? Is that better?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:54 am
Alyson yelped a bit as the blanket was pulled back. However, Conrad pulled her close and she quickly grabbed hold of his shirt as she took solace in this new hiding spot. "I . . . I'll be fine. I just . . . I really, really can't stand thunderstorms . . . I . . . I'm usually not t-this bad but this one just . . . it snuck up on me." she stammered out, slowly starting to relax as no new sounds of thunder sounded.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:59 am
Conrad nodded softly and held her close secretly loving how she clung to him. "I know." He whispered and stroked her arm. "It wasn't a thunderstorm. Ryan's wife is a Valkyrie. . . they create Lightning with strong emotions." He explained. "She was a bit upset with me, though I've no idea why. . .Don't worry I didn't hurt her. I mainly attempted to keep her from hurting me."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:09 am
Alyson groaned. "I hate lightning. And thunder. I hate them both. They're terrible." she whined, a bit more relaxed, but still worried that an unexpected lightning-strike might happen at any second. "Has she . . . calmed down?" she asked, hesitantly lifting her head, though she was ready to hide again at a moment's notice.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:15 am
Ryan returned with a mild sigh. "Yes, she's calmed down. She knows Conrad isn't going to hurt anyone so you're okay."

Conrad smiled and kissed her hair. "See? She's okay." He whispered in her ear. "They've stopped now." He whispered trying to keep her calm.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:52 am
Alyson smiled and looked up at Conrad with a bit of an embarrassed flush on her face. Then her eyes widened in an expression of having an idea. Ryan's bride was here! She knew what it was like to be in her position! Sort of . . . She looked to Ryan. "Um . . . you said your . . . wife was here? Can I meet her?" she asked, rather shyly.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games